Hushed Willows Knowing
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
@Lily or @Olive or both :)

At this moment in time the she wolf knew for a fact that whatever Sunny did had worked which she was still confused about but regardless she was indeed pregnant. Her belly had began to grow. She couldn’t quite yet feel the tiny things move but it would happen in due time.

Aliac thoughts of being a mother shrouded her as she walked through the territory. She couldn’t shake the feeling that she would fail.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
assuming her location a bit -- let me know if this isn't ok!

Lily was trying to wrangle her increasingly rambunctious trio—now aided, God help her, by sight and smell—when she saw Aliac's cream-pelted form approach outside the den. Smiling, she let out a gentle chuff for the woman, a noise that was promptly (and poorly) mimicked by @Ziggy. Aliac! she called out, poking her head from her shelter. Come join us!

Cam, meanwhile, began to engage in a wrestling match with his brother, which never ended well for the scrappy young lad. She tried and failed to pull them apart, and could only sigh as she waited for Aliac's arrival, hoping that they'd at least not kill each other while she took her eyes off of them.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
For once, Olive was actually within Elysium. Her pregnancy had bestowed her with an intense desire to wander, and an excess of energy with which to do just that. If she wasn’t constantly moving, the druid found that she became jittery and that was not the vibe that she wanted her unborn children to steep in for another month.

But being a part of Elysium’s leadership meant that she must maintain a presence in their sanctuary, and be available to any wolf who needed it. Exploring the wilds was for her, but at this moment, moving amongst the willows was for all the wolves who called this place home. Her presence was needed here, she must remember. 

Coming upon Lily and Aliac, she was suddenly reminded how lovely life amongst the willows was.
“Oh, is this a meeting for mothers?” she inquired laughingly, walking towards them without invitation. “May I join?” she asked, her adoring gaze falling to Lily’s children. There, it remained.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac has been welcomed to come closer to the new mover and her litter and she was more than thrilled. “How are the littles ones doing?” The she wolf looked at them and she couldn’t deny that they were absolutely adorable. She only hoped her little bundles of joys would be healthy. Upon her arrival another she wolf came one in which she had only seen, never officially met.

She decided to introduce herself. “I don’t think we’ve officially met I’m Aliac.” She responded in her normal cheery tone.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Of course, of course, Lily insisted to Olive, beckoning the Shakti closer. Miryam's guessing that Lily had already heard about the latest pregnancy in Elysium, and the blackbird was absolutely over the moon for her friend. Plus, it just meant her trio would have more playmates. Best of all worlds.

The pups brightened considerably at the approach of not one but two new wolves, and came to the mouth of the den, stubby tails wagging excitedly. Lily kept an eye on them while smiling—grimacing?—in response to Aliac's question. Happy and healthy, if you couldn't tell, she teased, giggling as Ziggy did a bunny-hop in place, only to promptly roll over onto his round little butt. Excited to see their Aunt Aliac. . .and honorary Aunt Olive, she added, grinning.

How are you both feeling? she inquired. Aliac was farther along than Olive, for sure; in fact, her time must be coming rapidly. Her belly had swollen far past when Lily had last seen her. Was she excited? Scared? Both?
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The gathering of pregnant women and recent mothers tickled Olive’s fancy. She stepped forward with a brazen smile. “Aunty Olive,” the woman uttered fondly. “I wasn’t sure i’d ever get that name!” She wasn’t entirely sure which way Cortez and Calder swung, but until the former had recently reappeared, it appeared to be an issue null and void. She would get her name ‘Aunt’ where ever she could. 

Olive dipped her maw at Aliac’s greeting, stepping forward to close their inner circle.
“I am feeling wonderful. Couldn’t be better.” she said of herself. Then, she turned to look at the mother to be which loomed so eerily close upon the horizon.“— but Aliac is deserving of our attention! You look as if you are about to pop.” the pride in her smile, ultimately genuine. More pups within Elysium meant so many good things. So, so many.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac smiled sweetly at the female who she now knew as Olive. She waddled closer to the others and looked at the pups. “So these are my nieces and nephew huh?” She then turned to the other. “I feel as though I am.” She said with a smile
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily giggled at Olive's response, wagging her tail. It suits you, she responded, then turned to Aliac as well. Hopefully things go a bit more smoothly than literally 'popping,' she teased. I'm excited to meet your children. It'll be the first time I'm an aunt as well. To her knowledge, anyway.

Lana let out a little ow-wow-woo!, and the blackbird ran her tongue along the girl's smooth, round head. Never shuts up, this one, she remarked wryly, rolling her eyes. Just like her mummy. Right, sweetheart? We chatterboxes have to stick together.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Aliac seemed to be in good spirits where most heavily pregnant woman might be tired, or annoyed, or outright impatient. Olive liked that, but wasn’t entirely sure that Aliac knew what to expect. The pale angel was young, as Lily has been — but even she had  Lily had discusses pup-having at length. She offered the woman a supportive smile.  “Do you feel ready?” she inquired, hoping that with a mother and a mother-to-be here, she might open up about it.

— that was, if little Lana didn’t steal the spotlight first. The druid laughed at the innocence of it all.  
“I can’t wait hear all the things she’ll have to say,” she commented brightly to the mother blackbird.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Did She? Suppose Aliac could say yes she was ready for the trials of parenthood but was she really? Was anyone truly ready? Guess she would find out soon enough. “I sure hope so.” She said simply with a chuckle.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
I can, Lily remarked, her tone cheeky. She gave a chuckle in concurrence with Aliac, reaching out her muzzle to nose gently at her sister-in-law's shoulder. You'll be okay, love, she murmured. I've no idea what I'm doing, but everyone has been such a great help. We'll be here for you, too. For anything you need.

She felt suddenly weary, tiredness pulling at her eyelids. I can't promise you sleep, though, she added, trying—and failing—to stifle a gaping yawn. These little fiends are really good at keeping you up. . .trust me.

In comical juxtaposition to this statement, Ziggy and Cam had fallen asleep together, heads pressed close, one dark, one pale. She gave them a fond stare before glancing back up at the women, eyes warm but narrow with exhaustion and contentment. 'Course, they sleep just fine, she giggled softly. When they're not trying to kill each other.
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
wrap up soon?

Olive’s eyes narrowed with the force of her smile. Aliac seemed pretty calm about the whole ‘impending motherhood’ thing, but Olive suspected there was probably something hiding behind her simple agreement — she was young, and likely didn’t know that there wasn’t anything wrong with sharing one’s vulnerabilities. That lesson came with time, but Olive did not want Aliac to suffer any anxiety because of it.

“Of course we’ll be here for you,” she continued. “And you have several of the best midwifes around to show you the ropes.” Seabreeze was not an official midwife, but she had nearly as much experience as Olive herself. Olive approach motherhood from a technical perspective, while Seabreeze approached it from a counseling background, and together the provided (what Olive considered) to be complete care for their patients. “As the mothers of Elysium, we all must watch out for each other,” with this, came an air of seriousness. There was about to be more at stake for the sanctuary than ever before.