Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Initially, it was just a funky smell and a little bit of blood. No big deal. Towhee didn't feel any different and saw no reason not to momentarily leave her post beside @Phox, @Camilla and the pups to hunt down some fresh food and work out some of this inexplicable energy humming beneath her skin.

It came over her rather suddenly. Towhee abruptly lost interest in the game trail she was pursuing and found herself awash in powerful hormonal urges. Now she sought something else, although she didn't immediately know what. She strode toward Heron Lake, stumbling across various pack mates' scents as she went. Those of @Quixote, Phox, @Tegan, @Cinder and even @Owen interested her, though there was something forbidden about them...

But then she got a whiff of some scents she barely knew: @Ailill and @Rye. Towhee stopped where she stood and arched her back, making a noise that could only be called a caterwaul.

Dating this April 6.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Rye was wondering the territory, getting a drink at the lake before moving on to just wondering the borders. He hadn't seen anyone that day so, he assumed everyone was busy which was fine with him. He was enjoying the silence and time alone. Not to mention the cool breeze and sun, though still cold he was keeping warm. He was beginning to enjoy the pack life, and the people he had met within it. The place was beginning to feel like home, and the surrounding areas felt almost like it did way back home. Even had similar tree, and the like. 

Finally getting through half the border Rye decided to head back to the lake, at a small trot but a noise caught his attention. It evoked something within him he couldn't describe and soon his trot turned into a run, heading straight toward the origin of the call. It wasn't long before he got to his desired location only to spot Towhee, Rye instantly walked towards her. A scent made his body firery, and his concern for her skyrocket. Rye hadn't the slightest clue what was going on, all he knew was that scent and how Towhee was emmiting it. "Towhee, are you okay? What's going on?" Ryes' voice was laced thick with concern and worry, he was rather close to the female. Checking her over, head to paw. What's happening, Rye thought, utterly confused.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her song drew Rye forth like a moth to a flame. He was looking at her with concern etched on his face and Towhee looked back, her own expression fierce with desire. She had never experienced anything like this and didn't even really know what was happening until words flowed from her mouth.

"I'm in heat," she barked, her tail wiggling rapidly as he came closer. She couldn't hear his tone, obviously, but she could sense his worry and, she liked to think, his want too. "U want some fuk?" Towhee invited blatantly, giving no thought to what might come of such a coupling. She just knew, on some visceral level, that she needed to get laid, stat.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
It all clicked, his actions and feelings. Towhee's heat, it all made sense to Rye as to exactly was happening within. He wanted to roll his eyes at his own moment of stupidity but all that was swept away by Towhees invitation, whch further fueled the fire of his own desires. The male breathed deep, Towhees scent engulfing his lungs like a wave. Rye couldn't help but enjoy it, and his body language concurred. He circled around her, his body brushing up close to her. As he neared her back end, Rye got closer, his muzzle nudging near her tail. Clearly hinting at his desired intentions. It took every ounce of his will not to get the deed started then and there. After all, he was more than ready for it, his body felt stuffed full of energy, it was hotter than the sun, and he felt pent up beyond belief. Rye was a hair away from doing his best to satisfy both of their needs but first, "I would be more than willing," He admitted. 

Rye stayed close to the female, beginning to gently lick at Towhees neck, working his way up to her chin and eventually nibbling her ears. He was cautious at first, not knowing how she would respond. Not wanting to overstep, or do anything she didn't like. As far as Rye was concerned, she was now his number one priority. He wanted so desperately to satisfy her urges and his own immediately. Yet, being out in the open meant anyone could see but who saw wasn't on his priority list. However, Rye forced himself to think clearly, realizing it wasn't a good idea to do that in the open. "Towhee, we should find somewhere more private." 
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her innards throbbed with unbridled lust as Rye proved willing. Never mind that she hardly knew the guy. He had what she wanted: a dick. He quickly got onto the same page as her, sidling closer and offering little demonstrations of affection. Towhee had never experienced such things and, while she supposed they were nice enough, she didn't really care for them, especially not now.

"Look, dude, I don't give a shit who sees," the Beta grated out, shrugging away his sweet little licks. "Fuck me now or I'll find someone who's quicker to the draw." As she spoke, she widened her stance, planted her hind feet and once again arched her back and yowled.

121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Timing had a weird way of catching you with your pants down. Being in heat was not something Poe had ever experienced, but she had no doubt that was what was happening to her when she awoke that day to find the blood and the smell and the hormones singing dirty things in her ears. Unlike Towhee, however, she did not immediately run off to find a guy to bone. She kept herself hidden and contemplated her next move.

Because if there was one thing that could NOT happen, it was for her to get pregnant. But how to prevent that? Staying here and hiding the whole time didn't seem likely to work. She was surrounded by males she wasn't related to that would certainly take notice of her. While her resolve to not engage was strong, she didn't know how well it would hold up against instinct if she were to encounter one of them. The other option was to go to Raven or one of the other females to see if they would help guard her, but that seemed like asking quite a lot.

The other option was to go. She'd accomplished what she'd come here to do, so it was time. She'd promised to let them know before she left, and she really wanted to say good bye to each of them. But it seemed now like a bad idea. But maybe if she could just find Raven and explain, she could pass the message along. It wasn't ideal, but it was maybe the safest route.

Poe steeled herself and crept out of her hiding place, intent on locating Raven, if only to speak with her and get the woman's opinion on the matter. If it came to a hasty exit from the Redhawks and the Wilds, she would find a way to be okay with that, though she was very helpful the medic might think of some alternative route for her to take (like making herself scarce until she wasn't in heat anymore and then coming back, which hadn't occurred to her and I blame her hormones).

Unfortunately, Poe did not find Raven. She found Towhee. And Rye. And did I mention the whole timing catching you with your pants down thing? Because that was basically what Poe inadvertently walked in on, or would have if wolves usually wore pants. Her eyes widened as Towhee's scent overwhelmed her senses and mingled with her own. She was telling Rye to... What now?

Poe shook her head, looking between the two of them like a deer in the headlights. She should go. Why wasn't she moving? Oh my god, she was so uncomfortable. Just go. Just go just go just go just go just go.

"Oh... gods," Poe stuttered, "I'm.. sorry... Oh dear." She looked away, crazy flustered, but still not moving WHY.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
"That settles it, down to fucking it is." Despite his better judgement, and knowing the risks of being outside, Rye wouldn't give up this opportunity. The male was happy to oblige and began to get into position, his nose moving her tail to the side. Rye raised up, his front legs wrapping around the females hips and let his underside close the distance between him and Towhee. The rush of feel good chemicals almost made Rye let go of his stuff far too soon but by the luck of the gods, he didn't. Then disaster struck, Rye heard the faintest of voices, Mariposa's voice. How long had she been there? When did she- Poe's in heat. Rye had a brief thought of wanting to do what he was going to doing with Towhee but all thoughts got thrown out the door as he remembed he was doing that with Towhee. Every bit of Ryes urges came back full swing, not that they ever left but they were briefly distracted with Poe. "Poe, I'd leave. Quickly!" Rye warned, no longer able to hold himself back from finishing the job.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Thankfully, Rye heeded her command, post-haste. Towhee grunted as he tugged her into his grasp, then groaned loudly at the intrusion. She had never done anything like this before, had never even had much of an interest in it. And any time she'd considered trying it—mostly when she'd watched Phox and Camilla go at it—she'd worried about the weird state of her bits. But apparently they were a nonissue, at least for Rye, who was now moving against her like he meant it.

She didn't even notice Poe's interruption until Rye barked a warning at her. Towhee looked up, eyes burning with thirst, but she didn't say a word. She honestly didn't care at all that they had a witness. She'd stood and watched her brother and his wife do this all the time. They were wild animals, for crying out loud. This was natural. Although maybe the fact that Towhee actually derived even more pleasure from Poe's unintentional voyeurism was slightly less natural...

121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe didn't need to be told twice. Hell, she barely even needed to be told once. Her mind was numb and full of all kinds of weirdness. She was stuck in place, too astounded by what was happening to fully understand what was going on let alone know what to do. But then Rye's eyes met hers, and though she felt a brief stab of inexplicable jealousy, she mostly felt her brain shift back into place so that her better sense could overtake her. And better sense told her to get the fuck out.

Towhee was clearly in no position to act on her intrusion with aggression, but Poe knew well enough that it would follow shortly (though she did not know the pair would be stuck together by their genitals for a while after the deed was done, not that that would've stopped her from bailing ASAP). Poe turned and fled just as Rye told her to do so,her tail tucked protectively against her rump. In that moment, it was decided. There was no time to find Raven and discuss her options. She needed to go, and she needed to go now.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Rye didn't take any notice whether Mariposa left or not, he just went back to his job post haste. He did his best to make a mental note to apologize to her afterwards, if he even remembered that is. There was still the matter of Towhee that took up all the space in his mind and once again all his attention went back on the female. He was so close to letting go and so thats just what he did. Rye let out a breath that was withheld in those final seconds. He stood there, waiting for things to go back to normal before dismounting. The male stood quiet, backing away a few steps as if to leave but he was unsure what Towhee would say or think, so he stayed. However he hoped the female wouldn't say a thing, confident it would be awkward.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Poe fled the scene and Towhee's gaze dropped back to the dirt between her feet as she moaned (overly loudly) and pushed back against Rye's hips. It was over not long after that. They stood together for a few moments, catching their breaths and waiting for nature to take its course. Then Rye dismounted and stepped aside.

Towhee gave him a sharp look. "Don't go anywhere," she told him. She had enjoyed their tryst but it hadn't scratched the itch inside her, not by a long shot. "I'm not done with you yet." And if he didn't want to be used as a sex toy, he could leave and she would find a different and more willing partner. She (obviously!) wasn't going to be picky.

She very, very briefly considered the possible ramifications of screwing around like this. At the moment, Towhee couldn't bring herself to care. She would deal with the "is he my mate now?" and "am I pregnant now?" bullshit later. Right now, all she wanted was to bone and bone and bone some more...

443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
I'm guessing it's okay to skip Mari? If not just tell me, please!

Rye was dead wrong and he was glad. Towhee had offered, what Rye guessed to be, a second round of relieving urges. If she wanted more, he was going to give in, and if it came down to it he would keep going until she told him to stop. The only thing he needed a little of was rest in between, maybe a nap or two as well but that wouldn't be for a while. "Yeah, not going anywhere." Rye assured. Truthfully, he was beginning to feel dominant and if anyone, especially a male came near her he would chase them off. Least to say, these feelings were changing Rye but as for now he was simmering down, mentally at least. He remembered Poe, more specifically he remembered her being in heat and those thoughts he had about her. They still lingered, if only echos in thr far corners of his mind but he was sure they would turn into louder thoughts if she neared once more. 

Time had past again, how much Rye didn't know but he did know Towhees heat was arousing, borderline intoxicating. He was ready again, a whine escaped the back of his throat but turned into a light growl towards the end. He wanted to tend to his needs, and hers but kept himself in check for the time being. However, he closed the distance and did his best to get her going, nudging her towards her back end and getting especially close to her very end. Rye knew not much was needed to give her much incentive but he wanted to go again now. Though ultimately it's  up to her.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
a lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man
20 Posts
Ooc —
henlo. have an intruding & commanding af blackthorn.

ailill was late to the party but the call had risen and there was a growing amount of curiosity mixed with the most primal of instincts that the scent of estrus was awakening. the blackthorn huntsman always lived on that cusp: being a hunter was ninety percent instinct anyway but as he draws nearer — entirely oblivious to poe and her spying — the scent of another male mixing with towhee's causes ugly unrest to threaten to tear him asunder. he spies the pair, getting ready for round two and rushes in with tail raised, hackles bristled and teeth bared. he recognizes the other male from glimpses caught in patrols or hunts but no name comes to mind. ailill thinks he might be of a higher rank but even if he wasn't ...he didn't feel bad pulling rank regardless. you've had your fun, ailill draws in the only warning he's like to give. leave. ailill wanted his turn — and not for any other reason than he had a penchant for giving into instincts. leave or we fight because after sharing with eight other siblings for food and toys and bones and whatever else he had to share — he wasn't really in a sharing mood right now ( or maybe it had more to do with the intoxication of towhee's heat that he was under ); but of course that feeling could go both ways.
the heart of man is very much like the sea,
it has its storms, its tides and its depths;
it has its pearls too.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They were both ready for round two soon enough. Towhee couldn't hear the noises Rye was making, though she certainly read his behaviors loud and clear. She was just preparing to assume the position again when another figure strode onto the scene. Unlike Poe's accidental cameo, this wolf arrived with a purpose.

His scent was familiar, though she'd never actually seen him before. Now that she had, Towhee's pupils blew wide with lust. She caught his command to Rye and immediately agreed with him. Rye was acceptable but this new guy was smoking hot and setting her loins on fire already.

The Beta immediately slithered away from Rye and approached the newcomer. Towhee didn't speak, simply spun and presented herself to him. Her orange gaze landed on Rye and she had the decency to shrug apologetically in his direction. She didn't care if he stayed and watched. (Actually, she'd kinda like that... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Since I'm all for sharing, Allill, you have my permission to kick Ryes' ass. In one whole post, all I ask is you don't kill him but at the very least injure him so he gets it through his damn skull its game over

This second intrusion irked Rye, but the fact that the intruder was male made him defensive and protective of Towhee until she left him for the other. That sure as hell didn't do any good because now Rye was furious, he didn't want that male anywhere near her, let alone her siding with him. "Not goin' anywhere, either run off or fight." Rye snarled, his own teeth showing and his hackles rising. Jesus Rye was gonna get his ass handed to him but no thanks to Towhees heat, he didn't care. He would fight and do his best to win, or at the very least leave a few scars on the other and hope he's unable to continue. Though those hope were all counting on pure luck and the other wolves agreement to a fight. 
Rye was being unbelievably stupid, this wasn't him, not even close. The typical Rye would resolved things verbally first but nope, all thanks to the power of boners, everything was flip flopped. If things went sour, which they probably will, he would be regretting it the next morning.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
20 Posts
Ooc —
i was vague about the fight. if you'd like me to change anything just shoot me a message and i will! c: & in the name of fairness + realism i gave ailill a small injury from the squabble as well.

the uniquely colored beta slithers away from the other male and comes to ailill readily enough and promptly presents herself to him. ailill's tempted to take what she offers right then and there. there was distance between the pair of them and the male who'd already had her; and his loins ached with the immediate desire to mount her and pull her into the cradle of his hips; but the other male presented an issue to that. verbally. physically. ailill presses his chest against towhee, as if it might sate the more immediate aches. it does not. if anything, it makes the ache of his loins worse but he can't ignore the protesting man yapping at him to either run off or fight; technically, he could but the other man might interrupt them and for many reasons ailill doesn't want that to happen.

an annoyed growl rumbles in the blackthorn's chest. i'll be back for you. comes his rumbling promise to towhee before he turns stiffly to face the other man. his posturing is dominant in an 'i gave you a command' manner, only to have said command turned back against him. ailill rushes rye, tail high over his back, teeth bared to snap at his muzzle in an intimidating display in a last ditch effort to get him to back off and go without either of them having to be injured. the other male stands persistent — an admirable trait in the blackthorn's mind ...if it was any other situation.

rye retaliates, understandably; but unfortunately, ailill is willing to fight until he was physically incapable to have her; and y'know he wasn't a fan of having a direct order both refused and turned back against him. ailill is the first to suffer a draw of blood — his shoulder is clipped, the sear of teeth splitting flesh is stinging but otherwise ignored as he returns his own attack aimed at the other man's flank, satisfied when his own teeth make contact and he tastes blood. with wound inflicted to prove that he is willing to go into a full blown spar ( but doesn't really want to ), ailill backs off, drawn back to towhee by her intoxicating scent. he wasn't really there to spar and squabble nor maim the other man. he only wants sex.

ailill does not forget the other man's presence but whether he leaves or chooses to stay and watch ( as long as he didn't interrupt ) was on him. ailill seeks to draw his teeth through the fur at the base of towhee's spine, a gauge to ensure that she still wants him before proceeding.
it has its pearls too.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Thank you for not completely humiliating Rye lol and thank you all for this thread!

The other male agreed to a fight and Rye readied himself, his eyes set on the other Aillill like a rattle snake ready to strike. It wasn't far from Ryes' mind to say the other was a snake because just like snakes, he was disgusting. Eventually, after making a promise to Towhee, the snake did strike, although it was a bluff. Rye stood his ground and bit back, teeth remaining bared as he set back on his hind paws. He was wound and ready to deliver another strike, this time clipping the other males shoulder but to no ones surprise that didn't stop the other. In the return attack, Rye was wounded on his flank, a full bite, he could feel all the teeth digging into his skin, not to mention the muscle underneath. It was there that his instinctual drive for fighting the female retreated back fast and replaced it with adrinaline and Ryes' usual self. He was quick to realize Towhee wasn't worth fighting, or possibly dying for. After the other male backed off, Rye copied, limping away without another word.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It seemed Rye wouldn't simply accept Towhee's switch without a fight. She did not catch her new partner's words, though she watched as the two males squared up and prepared to spar. A small part of her was pleased that they should be resorting to blows over her, though mostly she was impatient and sexually frustrated over the delay.

Fortunately, Rye backed down after a single strike. Her orange eyes tracked him as he went, then flicked back to—what was his name again? Did she even know it? Did it really matter? Towhee shook her head lightly at herself, then pressed backward into him when he approached her hindquarters again. She could smell blood, which only made hers run even hotter.

"Fuck me," she huffed lowly, "now."

20 Posts
Ooc —
ailill didn't take the time to ensure rye left — leave or watch, the blackthorn was in no mindset to care about much of anything than his pleasure and what towhee was offering him. witnesses, consequences. whatever. he'd cross those bridges when he came to them. she backed up against his chest and ailill needed no more invitation than that. he shifts the majority of his weight upon his back paws as he rises, the curve of her spine sliding and pressing against his belly as his forelegs grasp her hips and pull her into the cradle of his own. a low growl of pleasure rumbles in his chest as they join, his teeth seeking her scruff as ailill sets the pace with every rapid rock of his hips against her's.
it has its pearls too.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Soon they were coupling, Rye utterly forgotten. Towhee couldn't say how or why, just that this round was somehow way more pleasurable than her first. In fact, a tension began to build in her belly and a pleasant electricity tickled along the base of her spine. Then, abruptly, she was overwhelmed with a sensation unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. It was indescribable.

Her vision went white and all the tension went out of Towhee's muscles. She sank to the ground, dragging her partner with her, and just lay there, utterly blissed out. Some deep itch had been scratched and now all she wanted to do was nap. As a matter of fact, she rolled over as soon as she was able and promptly began to snore.