Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
to poe's comment, tegan gave a few quick tugs to see if anything would happen. but. nothing. probably at the end of the next round would he able to separate himself from her -- good riddance. 

tegan kept a joke he had about a threeway to himself and instead just nodded. guess you're right -- i'm not such a great fighter. i thought i could catch him by surprise but i think i just made it worse... sorry if i scared you, tegan added, sounding a little disheartened but truly and honestly pulling every word he spoke from his tight little asshole. 

he hesitated to speak anything else under her watchful gaze -- he wondered if she was trying to turn him to stone, or if ... no way those were her bedroom eyes. tegan figured she was just trying to sort through some thoughts or something. she spoke again. well, good, he said with another nose to her shoulder, it's a whackass way to spend time with someone but i'm happy to do it. did that make sense?
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Hope y'don't mind if I slap a fade on this'un! <333333333

Poe wondered at his words about how he'd tried to catch Phox by surprise. Had he actually stepped aside to try and trick the other male into dropping his guard? It would've been a very clever thing to do. Maybe she had underestimated him... But probably not. She had good instincts when it came to people and she had seen that look on his face. He was either an impressively good actor, or he was a coward. Unfortunately for her, she had a soft spot for cowards. She liked to help people. In a different time, she would've been a life coach or a therapist. Maybe she still would be, one day. She needed to get a little less naive first, though.

"Have you ever been in love before?" Poe asked out of no where, simply because she had begun to wonder. She glanced back at him shortly when she thought to clarify. "And.. don't read into that. I like you and all, but I'm not in the market for anything long-term," she grinned, then added with a nod to their current situation, "...in spite of appearances."

The pair chatted a bit after until they were finally able to part. She then settled down beside him to sleep. She would leave in the morning, bidding the Redhawks a hurried good bye and an apology through a howl, not wanting to put herself near to any of the males for fear of making them uncomfortable or causing another scene like the one she had that day. Then, after a year of being away, Poe Ostrega would head back home to her family.