Moonspear Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Private 

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

This dawn, a crime scene had cruxed the Witch, staking the Divine as she stood plain yet memorable on this thick borderline of their home. ‘Their’, as she knew, with all the yelling that echoed around the spite of the mountain, the snitching of birds and rats, alike- 
near everyone should have known the two whom led this peak were beginning their crumble. 
And Zafina knew her predicament would not salvage the bond of those two. 

Or so she thought.

The Celestial stayed just to the borders, having been in and out of the home for the months she had cowardly hid from the packmates, her inability to hide this situation keeping her veiled in the unknown of this Mountain. Yet, she stayed. 
In this fog-ridden morn, she awaited @Amekaze, and prayed to her Divine siblings that rage would not overtake the woman in this affair. 

Being 7 weeks pregnant,
There was no chance for her to win a fight, should the karma come to reap her due.

But every sky will build my throne.

[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
After her row with Charon and his subsequent absence from the Spear, she had become even more difficult to pin down. Her company flitted between her offspring first and foremost, hunting when the mountain gave them fruitful trails, and if not there on the conquests to build their stores and fill their stomachs, she was vehement on her patrols. She often could scent her mate in the general whereabouts, although never fresh enough to see him, so she never saw him directly--not since then. These pieces let her know he was hovering around, at least sometimes, but she could only assume it was a combination of Hydra's oncoming season and her own coldness towards his desires that had steered him abroad, and she could still find no sympathy for him in return. She was left to wonder what he would make of it while away from them.. and what he planned to do when he returned. This begged the question: what was she going to do?

As she sent Jarilo to the heartlands to cache their early morning kills and he vanished into the fogs, she veered downward to expend the rest of her energies on guard, feeling enlivened by the morn and alert from her successes of earlier. Soon, mere strides in, she fell into her rhythm quite easily and began to cover ground much like she had time and time again, only with an unseen edge about her--one sharpened to a deadly edge by the father of her offspring, the one and only who hungered for so much more from her evidently.

Him aside, for a time, it was all nondescript on her watch until her nose quivered over a faint scent that drew her in. Familiar enough, under-toned in a very interesting notion to occur to her now of all times, she started to set herself to track it down.

She did not announce her arrival any, but slid from the shrouded woods with the tip of her tail curling into a slow arch, and her expression kept measured. Who is the father? she asked outright as she inclined her muzzle, and aimed it right at Zafina. There would be no fooling her, she knew what was before her eyes and beneath her nose. The dark wolfess had been a fleeting presence upon the spires of home, Ame knew, and preoccupied with her personal dealings, this was her first outright confrontation in weeks. She had to dispel any and all suspicion that this was her mate's work first, but could not yet decide if an answer involving him was for the best or not, all thanks to how bone-dry her patience with him was.

But that was only the beginning, and the first of many questions she had as she drew her paws to a solid stop mere feet away finally.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was no greeting, no hiding behind a veil of formality, all salvage of a potential bloom of hunting, bonding, friendship lost. Gone it blew between the femalia, adrift in the cold dawn’s absence. Zafina, as she always had, had stepped upon the new vein of hope she had acquired here. Almost to confirm her sin, a wriggle in her abdomen forced a wince from her, as she was incapable of shielding her newness in this mess she had gotten herself into, now.

Marruz.” How soon she had uttered the name of the male who’d seduced her wild side, who flavored her mortality where it felt so alive.
Yet as she had Corvus, she had left the sire to his life, where she had returned to her own, here. She had kept out of the way, adding what few rabbits and hares and snakes she could find when she did. Yet as smoke, she had vanished, never interacting with any of the species who truly called this place their home. 
The Celestial could not tell whether she was proud of her phantomesque ability, or whether her shame of her silence was best for this here and now.

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The alpha's ears flicked forward to the unfamiliar name and found she felt nothing towards it. No one here, and no one she cared to know if that was all. A nobody, then, so truth be told, she remained unimpressed. At least it wasn't Charon, and the promptness of her answer didn't leave her to wonder of otherwise. Ame still eyed her back suspiciously for all of her other reasons as she set about silently gauging this and what she took her for.

Perhaps Zafina had not known them long enough, or she underestimated their complacency. Amekaze knew how it seemed considering the absence of her own litter, or heat, the help keep the balance here. This would be a first, as that torch seemed to shift towards her eldest daughters now instead. She held fast to the rest, though, and wouldn't let the consequences of it threaten the order she kept here with them now.

Mentally exhausted from dealing with Charon's attitude-turned-absence, her patience was fleeting. She was inevitably disappointed, but that was not all, or the end of it for her. Quick, Ame didn't raise a fur yet, but her warnings would be brief. Hope that he was worth it, she sighed, herself quick to doubt it with all things considered, and was disinterested in dwelling on what pitiful sort of wolf flesh Zafina had scoped from the wilds anyway. You know they have no place here, she informed, coolly, with a slow step closer and interest still in her eyes for she saw opportunity elsewhere, darkly. She sent her own poorly-formed whelps to their end, and unsanctioned ones not of her blood or bearing on the Spear were of little consequence to have her see to much worse.

Recent frustrations, and her mate's voice in her ears telling her that blood doesn't matter, left her feeling tempestuous. And if it is not my teeth that finds them first.. well, she shrugged. Beyond her reach, it would be Hydra's, or Lyra's, or even Revui's against a lonesome mother and newborns--generously assuming that much, at least. She wouldn't even have to tell them. They would know what she wanted, and then what was right for them.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Zafina felt strings knot and twist in her chest, some tight serpent coiling around the narrow muscles that tucked just where her lungs fought for her air. 

I will see when they are born, whether they were or not.” 

There the Witch stood, unabashed by the threat the mortal woman had posed her, yet her own pride remained quelled. For as Amekaze has allowed her refuge within her home, it was kind enough as it was. Blessing others earned a blessing for yourself. 

To take life so young and full of potential away, to cull destiny through a shift in regularity, the fear and dismay it sparked forth, the nightmare that ride with them- I will not allow such pillage to your sanity, Amekaze.” 

The Sahira took a settled step that gave notion to her plan, as her slender body made for turning. But not yet- she would need Amekaze to know what impact she had to the Celestial. 

You and your partner have given me a home, offered me food, water, rest, and should I have taken it, companionship.”

But she hadn't. She had ventured off so early on, dwelling at an Altar unclaimed and smitten with Lea’s passion, unleashing it with scandalous glee upon Marruz. But she hadn’t done so out of love, nor desire- this catalyst she harbored, this living form had forced her. Instincts, she had never known anything of. But here there had been, thrusting moans and whispers against a man whom she had charmed. 
And now, the begotten son of Melphala’s legacy was her only hope for her spawn.

Your conscious may stay free of this deed. You need not speak of it to Charon. I am leaving. I simply wanted you to know my gratitude. And in return, should my spawn prove purposeful, I will return to this mountain with them, and they may serve you in the steps I have not taken.”

Those timeless garnets found the gems of her Alphess whom she had right then and there denounced, a pact being offered clearly within the crisp gaze.

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Maybe had Charon's words not barbed her already, and wore down an enduring patience, she might have been different. He had utterly and absolutely exhausted her, and anything resembling any irritation only had ice cold ire to be met with now in her. So while she listened, Amekaze remained a skeptic, and eyed the dark enchantress' words back tenfold. A pillage to her sanity, she had said, and even before, potential? Not to deny it, true, but here where Moonspear's soil was underfoot, she had to disagree.

Her stare remained impassive, and she hoped not to be misunderstood here even in her chilly silence--although it was becoming a common theme lately. With or without action greater than this, her conscious would be clear. Never had that been her qualm here, exactly, or even a consideration when she itched for uglier retaliation. This wouldn't even need to be her work, if she didn't want it to be.. and if she would tell Charon remained to be seen. She wanted little to do with him right now, anyway--said so in the extra edge of her frown then, one bordering into a grimace despite the offer returned onto her. Why return? When we would cast you away, or worse, at a time like that? she asked outright, urged by a reflexive suspicion that it could just invite more trouble in the long run somehow. Were their good deeds that great? Or did something certain await her beyond?

Were the tables turned, she would leave and never return, but her selfishness ran deep and something innate urged her always to guard the peace here. However lately this was difficult and not resisting her was best. Just do what you will and keep it quick, leaving saves me the hassle most of all, she sneered, though she was not against rushing it; a subtle coil in her muscles, and a glint in her eyes. Potential or not, I want proof, and from an absent sire I know nothing of, and a mother who has barely known us? Not here, not now. At least she was half certain Hydra may be able to keep a man in her grip long enough to make him be a father his kids, and at a particularly delicate time when Ame grew increasingly suspect that she would mother none of her own, bastards out of the blue were the last thing the mountain needed now.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It was pathetic, really. How they whittled so easily under stress, chipping away as solar winds did idle passing meteors. Amekaze could have been an unstoppable force, the Goddess surmised, had she been so relieved of this duress. But the Witch could only guess Charon’s cause to this strain that had twisted seemingly asianic wolf so. That, possibly a multitude of other muted presses strung heavy on the multi-mothered dame’s mind. 
How corrupted could one possibly become?...

”[font]I will leave[/font],” her Japanese was easily linguine over her dark tongue. It was low, in case Zafina misassumed Amekaze’s heritage, and could allow her to assume the language was her own homeland, instead. 
Speaking up, she ended her turn with, “But you will see- you are owed that much relief. And I hope to be here still, should it come to fruition.”

With that, the heavy Divine turned, and began her slow and somber way away from the Mountain, solemnly keeping her petite glide as neutral as she could to not invoke any more of Amekaze’s tried mental state.

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her ears swung with a recognition that she didn't often catch, but interest couldn't dull annoyance of this measure--and now, at a time like this, when every ounce of her scant sympathy had been spent long ago. After drawing a long, steadying breath, she gave a slow cant to her muzzle, and exhaled from deep down. Zafina was leaving, the deed was long since done and fate sealed then, so the pressure could change. You know, I had hoped for different, she said, vague as she ever was as she slid seamlessly into the tones of her mother's tongue if it was going to be that way--and an interesting assumption to catch on her, she thought, though not an incorrect one as she proved, despite the edges of her teeth she readily showed.

Her different meant a range. A different outcome here, a different relationship to span between them, perhaps at a different time entirely. Now, with everything running with tensions high, and Zafina likely not blind to what caused her mate his grief, Ame wouldn't deal with this at her home. Unsanctioned, unwarranted--not even a passing mention, conducted entirely beyond Moonspear's reach. It simply was not their weight to carry.

As the other woman turned away and began her leave, Amekaze's pointed look remained razor sharp, just as she left the arc to her tail to drive her point before impatience could force it to be more. She regretted nothing, besides wasting any argument she had left in her on Charon lately. Now mentally spent, and understanding more deep in her heart by the second, she still could find no doubt. Prove it, she thought. Prove that it's worth my time. We will see, then. she left it with, more than ready to see this to a quick conclusion as she only barely withheld her low rumble of punctuation.