Blackfeather Woods Don’t fall to far from who you are
Private  April 15, 2019, 08:20 PM
Moonshadow
Blackfeather Woods
Meridia
@Tundra

The female found herself struggling to see as she began a short patrol. It was so hard to look at her right side but she managed. She was left alone with her thoughts and began thinking of her brother and thought about the bones she found at shadow mountain. Moonshadow has assumed the worst because she knew if he was alive he’d find her, he always did.

Moonshadow let out a mournful howl filled with sadness and regret. She felt it was her fault he was gone, the reason their mother abandoned them. Everything.
April 17, 2019, 05:56 AM
Tundra
Blackfeather Woods
Lanta
tundra had been wandering quietly through the woods with the intention of reaching to borders to take a look around, make sure everything was still as quiet as it seemed. those melonii had threatened to return and she didn't doubt it for one second but she was confident that they wouldn't find it as easy to infiltrate the woods this time, no they'd be ready. 

however she'd only just neared the wood's edge- shadows fading as the light grew near- when a mournful howl went up very close by. the woman would start at the sound and quite literally wince at the raw, unfiltered and pained emotion that hit her ears. frowning with concern she'd shift her position and trot briskly in the direction of the sound in case someone was in trouble. she finally came across a woman as dark as night and after glancing around she could confirm that no one else was here. frowning she'd blink at the green eyed girl. "are you okay?"

[Image: ezgif-com-crop.gif]
this is a m toned character
April 18, 2019, 01:52 PM
Moonshadow
Blackfeather Woods
Meridia
Moonshadow was soon done with her howl and she gazed at the sky and wondered if her brother was in a good place and if he was alive he was at least safe she was unaware that another wolf had listened in until she heard them speak up.

She turned her body and looked at the female whine she remembers at the meeting. "Yeah I guess I'm okay. My name is Moonshadow and you are?"
April 19, 2019, 05:14 PM
Tundra
Blackfeather Woods
Lanta
she'd simply nod when the woman confirmed that she was okay. maybe some would latch onto the 'i guess' part better and take it as a telltale sign that they were perhaps, not. but tundra simply took the other's word for it, not intending to press on the matter if it wasn't offered to her as being one who usually preferred not to speak of such things it was easy to presume others would act in a similar way. nevertheless a perhaps more cold side to her couldn't help but inwardly remark; 'well if you're okay could you stop letting out such distress signals'. once again most likely a mistake on her part, a failure to realise that it could be a subtle ask for help or just her way of expressing sorrow. 

such thoughts remained carefully concealed behind void dark eyes however and she'd nod politely when she introduced herself as 'moonshadow' and asked for her name. "nice to meet you, i'm tundra" is all she'd murmur, then shifting in the silence she'd add in neutrally. "you new to the woods or have you lived here before?" by 'before' she meant in the previous blackfeather, before maegi. something moonshadow would know if it were the case.

[Image: ezgif-com-crop.gif]
this is a m toned character