Shadewood Wait till you see me in the future
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
All Welcome 
I was hoping for either @Kovertol or @Reiner. Backdated before the birth about five days.

The den had been dug out and she had pissed around it at least sixteen times to make sure it reeked of her claim, of her privacy so that nobody entered unless they wanted a beating. It had caused her to be wiped out and she had fallen asleep, ashamed to find when she woke up that it was the next day. She slowly got up her belly hanging and teats sagging and sore to walk out of the den, hopefully to find someone who she could talk to, who she could ask to help guard the den alongside Issun. She was tempted to ask the bear who resided nearby, to offer him a chance at integrating deeper into his relationship with the Keep, to be a protector of the young she would soon be nursing. She felt that perhaps he would think her a bit insane though, so she pondered over it while strolling the borders nearby. Her every muscle tensed at the smallest sound, eyes sharp and ears constantly moving as she did what would probably be one of her last patrols for a week or so. After a while she paused and just stood still, a silent sentry as she fondly looked around the keep. It was Blacktail Deer Plateau all over again except her loyalty to Cry was different than it had been to Kavik and Liri. That had been friendship, this was duty and the desire to protect and grow something that she now had a damn good reason to feel possessive over. This was her home and it was where her family would grow and Cry was it's Alpha, she it's Protector, it's Warlord. It pained her to realise it was she would need protecting within the next few days to a week, it was she who would be vulnerable and unable to mantain control.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
46 Posts
Ooc — mista
Don't mind if I do! >:) I was just about to start us one.

Wandering the Keep, the Bull is becoming a regular ghost. Often he sees the others, but spares little more than a glance in their direction. His ward—their precious leader—tended to get his constant attention otherwise. When he happens upon one of the Keep's many pregnant wolves, he assumes this would be another brief meeting.

Typically, the Bull would give her just a glance and move on. Yet, this time, he halts before her. Hellfire eyes seem to ask a silent question, as if he knew his presence was wanted. Perhaps by her expression, or simply a guess that could be false or true. Until she requests otherwise, the Bull will stay.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Hyper vigilance. That was her newest thing. She was aware of the mans presence and turned to watch his approach. She silently studied him, learning all she needed to by his scent. He was of the keep and as she silently appraised him, seafoam gaze calculate and cold she vaguely recalled seeing his form trailing around like he was keeping tabs on everything. She could identify a fellow warrior when she saw one though this one held the air of something different from her, something Wilder, more savage. Her first thought was assassin, she remembered having two of them under her rule as General. Specially gifted shadows that could strike you down before you knew what happened. She could have been one herself if ruling hadnt been in her blood so strongly. After a few moments of silence she spoke "You guard the keep well. If you don't mind the forward nature of my request, i need someone who can keep close to my birthing den while remaining unseen. My mate and I would appreciate the extra help" she knew every able wolf would help protecting, but this was different, she asked him specifically to watch over her, to give her the extra protection to bring her peace of mind. "Id do it myself if I wasn't so...round. Though if anyone makes it to the entrance without invitation they'll still be sorry" she wanted it clear she wasn't helpless. She was Cry's General after all, she just...she had an Illogical fear, that of a mother who wants absolute safety for her newborns.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
46 Posts
Ooc — mista
The galaxy woman speaks plainly, and is straight to the point. She wants someone to babysit her den. Appreciation seems to be the reward thus far. While the Bull is certainly the right man for the task, he never does anything for free. The only reason why he is here in the first place is because Cry is paying him to be. An eyebrow slowly arches, the massive wolf considers the offer and what he might be willing to do it for in return. Of course, he never gives a price upfront. The buyer has to persuade the sellsword.

Reward? The Bull finally questions. His voice is unpleasant as always; similar to an old, out of tune radio. Eerie, deep, and often poor at pronunciation.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She watched his eyebrow raise and wondered if perhaps she had made a mistake but no, the man wanted what every assassin did, payment. She managed not to react to his destroyed voice though a shiver ran down her spine as she wondered what had been done to his vocal chords. Payment.....What could she possibly give to him? She would be laid up with only sparse breaks in-between nursing and tending her pups, she wouldn't be able to do much for weeks. She didn't show her internal panic but instead remained stoic "Seeing as I'll be practically tied to my den I can't offer anything immediate. However....I suppose if there is ever a duty you don't wish to carry out I could do it for you and you'd keep the rewards for it. Whether it's now or in the future, id owe you that favor" she offered that, seeing as that is the only thing she could think of. Even Assassins had jobs that they either deemed suicidal or they didn't think was worth the payment given and while it would either prove dangerous or embarrassing she thought it was worth guaranteed safety of her babies.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
46 Posts
Ooc — mista
Sorry about the delay and length! ❤

A duty owed. The contract sits dangled in front of the Bull, and he weighs his options. Whether this woman would be trustworthy is not important for the Bull always has his debts paid eventually. He shifts his weight, allowing his neck to comfortably align with the tops of his massive shoulders.

With a decision made, he nods; contracted signed. He'll guard her den and her spawn, if need be. The veteran is never keen to having jobs that mostly require lazing around, but hell, it'll give him something to do. He arches a questioning eyebrow as if to say; "Anything else?"
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She breathes out as the deal is sealed, secretly frightened at the imagining of what could possibly be given to her to uphold her end of the deal. All that mattered for now though was that her babies would be safe and kept that way until they could safely explore on their own. She nodded once and began to step backwards, turning away from the bull before she paused "Thank you" she said softly and then waddled off into the distance.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english