Stone Circle Lost and found
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
:( It's the worst when that happens! I still enjoyed reading it though ❤

Diaspora came to mind, both as a neighboring pack and one that operated differently; the white wolf who greeted him spoke of that it took a strong wolf to survive there. Maybe they suffered further hardships during the winter. Evergreen, nonetheless, appeared interested in Ira's invitation. His eyes lit up.

That would be great! The bearish wolf blurted out quicker than necessary; obviously excited. I, uh, met a wolf from Diaspora, and another from Lost Creek Hollow. They both seem like nice neighbors, so I'd love to... help. He might not be interested in the Scout trade himself, but the bearish wolf can't resist friendly faces. Plus, he enjoyed Ira's company, so all the more special this adventure would be. His cheeks ran warm underneath his plush coat, pleased that the roan woman invited him on such an important mission. When were you planning to go?

Maybe he'd suggest catching some fish for the journey, both as a snack and perhaps as a gift.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The roan wolf was surprised by Evergreen's quick response. Even if it was just pure interest she did not expect the man to respond with such vigor. He mentioned a pack by the name of Diaspora, a group she had yet to hear of. Perhaps it would serve as a good spot to visit next? Ah-- Lost Creek is very close by, I've only visited once, but they were friendly. I'd want to check with valette before leaving. I'm the only trained fighter here I believe. I wouldn't want to leave the pack if they need me right now...last time I left a cougar attacked.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
A cougar?! Evergreen exclaimed in surprise; eyes widened and eyebrows lifted upwards. Yeah, talking to Ms Valette—shit, they just talked about titles, too—sounds like a good idea. I, uh, could maybe... help with protecting, too... in the future. The bear didn't want to say he, too, was a trained fighter per se, but it was something he took up once he reached of age in his family group. Patrolling alongside his uncle was a daily routine, and now that he was getting used to Easthollow, he could definitely offer a hand in making sure no one messed with the pack.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She gave a simple nod in response to the past attack. At least there had been no signs of the cat since that day. It was then that Evergreen suggested helping to protect the pack. The roan woman wondered how much knowledge he truly had when it came to a brawl, but the more muscle the better, even if Easthollow was a fairly passive pack. She for sure would find comfort in not being the only trained warrior. A wolf like Evergreen would also prove to be quite the threat with his size if he was properly skilled. Oh really? Perhaps we should spar sometime so I can see just how much you know.

It suddenly dawned on the female how long she had been sitting there. All this talk of protecting the pack and she was slacking on her patrols. Ira pushed herself to her paws giving a bow of her head. Well it was a pleasure speaking, but I should really tend to my work. Thank you for the lesson and meal, Evergreen.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads