Dev Updates <3
April 20, 2019, 03:02 AM
Rosalyn
Rusalka
Gamma

A few dev updates...

I wanted to do this as a thread because it's too long to tweet!

I spent a little time tonight procrastinating and made some fixes and general updates to the plugins around here!Β  Some of you have noticed the improvements already, but there's more!

Kudos/Nudges
  • These were updated to more heavily emphasize the "Kudos" aspect!
  • available on MOBILE!
  • I fixed it up so that only staff and the giver/recipient can see a Nudge.
  • I've added Kudos to profiles! (just viewing, no giving)
  • I always intended to create a listing to view all recent Kudos, and I finally got around to do this!Β  It can be found as a replacement for the OTQs in the sidebar.
That being said - we are phasing out OTQs for a while <3.Β  There wasn't a lot of drive behind nominations and it got a little difficult to manage from and admin perspective.

Tagging
Please let me know if you run into any issues, but I think I corrected it so that posts without thread ids will not do any sort of tagging!Β  This means drafts won't break anymore!Β  (I haven't tested this at all, apologies in advance if it didn't actually work.Β  It's uber late whoops)

More is in the works for upcoming! I've been meaning to hit some of this stuff for a long time, glad to finally be getting back on it!
April 20, 2019, 06:09 PM
Indra
Easthollow
Family
I just wanted to say thank you so much <3 I love browsing the kudos page, and I'm stoked to be able to give kudos on mobile now.

now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
April 21, 2019, 10:15 AM
Rosalyn
Rusalka
Gamma
Thank you, I'm glad you like!!

i am also glad to finally be able to give kudos ;.;