Hushed Willows lonely only for you
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Private 
@Ariel and seabreeze, if you wanna!

It was any other ordinary day, in a run-of-the-mill wedding bed, in a not so special forest made of willows [though this is the one thing that Olive would dare contest until she was blue in the face], the three wives of Elysium slept. During the lighted hours she wandered from the sanctuary and traversed the surrounding territories, but every nightfall found her tucked up against the slight forms of both Seabreeze and Ariel, feeling their babies squirm in the swathes of love and adorations that already surrounded them from within.

She rose with the sun, though just the finest streams of daylight crept into the mouth of their lair. Fine dust motes danced and wove about, and she smiled to herself, then bestowed Seabreeze with a kiss on her left, and a nudge to Ariel on her right.
“Rise, my loves,” she whispered, knowing that they were likely already coming to wakefulness. The trio had become quite in tune with one another and all their various cycles and rhythms, resulting in a sense of unspoken communication that existed only amongst them. “Greet the day with me.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
wow SORRY i am the WORST? do you want to bring this up to present date?

he has never been a heavy sleeper, too nervous in disposition to fully surrender his senses, and so has already opened his eyes before olive's gentle summons. part of him wonders, still, how he has been so lucky, that he gets to live in this beautiful dream, and how much longer will it last before something ends it for them? but in the glow of the morning, pressed between his two wives, he is able to dismiss the thought easily.

"good morning," he whispers back, unwilling to break the peaceful silence of the day, and carefully rouses himself so as to not disturb seabreeze (and/or the children). reaching out, he nuzzles into olive's cheek, drawing back only to ask, "how are you feeling?"
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]