Swiftcurrent Creek Excitement to spare
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
It was hard to ignore the bump that had developed, the same weird shape it had been last year. The first few weeks had gone by with her thinking she might've not even gotten pregnant, that last time had been some freak accident and it wouldn't happen again that easily. It seemed she had been wrong, only this time she had no clue who their father was gonna be. Not that she cared all that much, she would have her babies and raise them just like how she did with Eilonwy - probably better now that she had some experience under her belt.

Only when the dizziness and frequent urination came did she suspect she might be pregnant. Then came her swollen teats, her baby bump, and just now... She could've sworn she felt a kick. With a big grin had she placed herself upon a rock near the creek, basking in the sun she had missed all winter. Spring always smelt so nice, not to mention the butterflies that came back to greet them - the same creatures she had once been named after.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Rosalie stretched as she ventured from the den, the kids were stilled tucked up against Alessia and Kavik had left some point earlier. Shaking the lingering sleep from her pelt Lie walked out toward the river, walking its edge as she often did when she was looking for a moment to herself. Life was surprisingly busy when you had four sickly pups.

Today the sun was particularly nice along her back as she walked, a smile on her lips. The scent of another perked her interest, and she recognized Chusi’s scent, a packmate she knew only in passing. Eventually finding the woman atop a rock, Lie called out to her. “Bonjour.” She offered in greeting, with a smile.

653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her ears swiveled and she quickly caught sight of the approaching female. She hadn't paid much attention to the new recruits they had gathered, even though this one had stolen her rank. As one of, if not THE, longest standing member of Swiftcurrent Creek, she found it a rather offensive decision to demote her - not that she held that against Rosalie. It was the leading pair that was bothering her, no matter how inoffensive they had been in their interactions. Her rank was her pride, her commitment to a pack one of her defining qualities. Did no one see this? Appreciate her longevity and drive?

In short: her mood was ruined and she didn't speak French. Uhh... hiya? She greeted. Ya need anythin'? Chusi wasn't the only one with pups this year. Perhaps she needed to go hunt or scout, an order now that she could still follow it.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

HAHA love this!

Lie didn’t notice the turn in demeanor, having woken on the Brightside of the den this morning she was happy to keep her happy mood. Shaking her head lightly, Lie grinned broader. “No thank you, we have everything we need. I meant to ask you the same.” Indicating to the bump situated at Chusi’s belly.

“I have seen what Alessia is going through, and I just wanted to let you know that I am more than willing to help you if I can.” It was strange trying to reaccumulate to pack life, it had been so long since she had left Spiritlight. Having others to depend on you and depending on others was a skill she had forgotten. But now seeing a pack mate who may need her, Lie was more than willing to lend a paw.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Of course no one had something important to tell her. She slouched over her nice warm rock as the energy that had built up in her limbs evaporated. Kavik had probably already forgotten she even lived here now that he had his harem of females that were apparently better than her. Ugh, she almost wished she had not gotten herself pregnant so she could escape this dump, even if just for a little while to visit the coast or go search for Ingram. If she did that though, she might never see Eilonwy again... if her daughter would ever return from her travels.

Thanks, but I got this. 'Been through it before. She smiled her sweetest smile, then yawned her biggest yawn as she stretched herself out. 'You hungry? I know how to fish, if you're up for waterrabbit.

**Join THE VELINGAR!**
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Lie nodded slowly, she had never had children before. Her entire experience with the youngsters at home was foreign to her, but commended the woman for her parenting skills. “Well the offer is always open.” She was really trying to be present within the pack, and help as much as she could. This was her home now, and she wanted to see it flourish.

“Fishing? I’ll have to admit, I’ve never tried it.” Lie hadn’t lived near any flowing water before, fish had never really been on the menu. Here though, she figured that they much be plenty of fish in the river. Right?
1/5
5/5

653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
If she wasn't so pregnant, she would've been running around the Creek trying to offer her help too. Since she obviously wasn't the favourite sub here anymore though, perhaps it was good she had an excuse for not pulling her weight. Her goal was to be liked and appreciated and she was far off that goal around here. She had always been called important so perhaps she was just being a brat, but tell that to her feelings.

'Grew up near the coast, we didn't have much else. She smiled then, ever so gracefully - more like a beached whale rolling on its side - getting off her sunbathing spot. 'Can teach ya? She offered. Her babies would love some fish too of course. It didn't matter who the father was, they were gonna be Fearghals and enjoy her cooking otherwise they could go and find another home.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

The smile that had been hovering along her lips lifted, growing larger as she nodded her head. “Please.” There was something different about this pack than her natal pack. An ease that she had never felt there and easily settled here. Lie couldn’t figure out the difference, but she greatly enjoyed spending time with her packmates.

“What brought you inland?” Lie hadn’t met many wolves born on the coast, and had simply assumed that that was because they usually stayed along the coast. This was far from it.
1/5
5/5