Wild Berry Meadow Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch
43 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Nikan she's back~...

Edit: whoops forgot the mature tag: mature rating for sexual situations

It is not with a sense of homecoming that the witch returns. 

Her entrance is silent, unmomentous as the fire-kissed bitch prowls into lands once known under cover of night. Familiarity simmers in the mismatched windows of her blackened soul, lends a carress to the soft tread and brush of her copper plume against the heads of waving grasses - turned liquid silver under the moon's glow. 

Another might have been spurned, embittered by the utter abandonment but the Mage knew better. 

The gods are never mistaken. 

Whatever purpose Pixie had lost with the vanishment of those who sought leadership, she had found another calling beyond Teekon's horizons. A year of solitude, a trial of Death - the witch emerged victorious with the knowledge of the Unseen Realm locked behind smirking lips, a full-blooded sorcerer of her own rights. 

The mastery of the occult led her ambitions to rise, her patience to grow stale. Mere curiosity brought her back to the Wilds, wondering if the gods might again lead her to those of her own ilk. 

The Caller is recaltrint to peel away from the security of the forest, form hunched like that of a jungle cat as she clings to her shadows - mad gaze searching. 

At last, she saunters across the Meadow - head held high as incongrous eyes sweep the area in search of any other who might be roaming the night amidst the witching hour.
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Pain. His wounds sting, fresh signs of the havoc he had been wrecking the past few days. He had learned that to go near the lands called Blackfeather Woods was to risk pain but he didn't mind, the knowledge of where one of his favorite prey lived filled him with joy. Now he knew where to go if he was bored. He had freshly slain a coyote and it's blood stained his fur, mixing with the dried remnants of his own that shone in the moonlight, it was the blood's constant scent and the scent of sweet berries growing that drew him from a shadowed resting place and to the meadow. There was a silent madness in his eyes, a gleam of malicious intent behind the way he scanned his eyes around the area that signalled the danger of the man. He was hungry still, though not for food. He craved the feeling of ravishing someone whether it was sexually or violently did not matter to the demon. 

Fate would have it that he walked into the meadow at the same time as Pixie and his multihued eyes immediately fixated on her. He knew her before he even fully saw her face her scent was like a drug to him. His tail shot up and a low growl peeled his lips back over his teeth as he stood there, a stiff legged bristling monster in the moonlight "My favorite enchantress" his voice broke the silence and he slowly strode forward "Can you do something for me? Do you still wish to serve me?" his voice was a purr, a deep menace laced growl of seduction that begged her to submit while his posturing told of his intentions to take what he wanted from her anyway.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
43 Posts
Ooc —
No, the gods are never mistaken. 

He emerged - a dark wraith by night, rusted with stale blood. Injured though he was, his scent had changed - no longer did the weakness of his insipid pet taint the musk of his natural scent. Indigos cut through the night, sending a thrill down her spine. 

"Darkling," she breathes in maddened tones of adoration and disbelief. 

She approached slowly, mismatched orbs sliding over him with the same inching pace - anticipation brewing deliciously in her gut. 

She had desired the soulless since their first encounter - barred only by his irrational attachment to the pink-eyed fool.

"Always." 

The admission slips free in a whisper between them, fire-brushed snout dipping beneath his own as her tongue darts out to lick his chin in submission. 

Pixie's auds lower to her skull, plume tucking to her stomach in complete thrall as her gaze promises the release she can feel that Nikan so craves. 

SERPENTINE RAVINE
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
This was a woman who he should have adored from the very first moment, this was who he should have trusted with the last bit of his soul. Unfortunately he hadnt and Zula had destroyed any semblance of good within him, leaving only the dark empty madman to roam. Fortunately for Pixie he still likes her, he enjoyed her presence and while he would be quick to remind her of boundaries he wanted to feel her in this moment. His ears perked as she breathed his nickname and once more pledged her devotion, causing his lips to curl over sharp fangs in a violent smile. His eyes lower to stare into hers as she licks his chin, a low rumbling growl vibrating from his chest "That's a good girl" he murmured and ducked his head, fangs nipping sharply against the veins of her throat. He breathed her scent in and groaned, sliding against her body as he made his way behind her "Present yourself, Witch" he ordered his hunger growing in intensity. He growled and took her tail between his teeth, moving it aside and pressed his maw in the center of her core "Do you want me? Do you want to feel me inside of you?" he asked and wasn't sure if he would enjoy it more if she said yes or if she said no and he took it anyway.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
43 Posts
Ooc —
This is my first attempt at writing such a graphic scene so please forgive me if it's a bit...meh lol

Some part of her senses that her touch is not completely welcome and the part of her that seeks only to please him withers in response. The rest of her determines to win the affection he once offered a lesser woman - to make him enjoy it. 

The praise is new for her, never has she been with a lover and certainly not one like the darkling, yet it sends a thrill of heat through her. Her head tips back with a moan as his fangs tear into her throat, masochistic pleasure mingling with the burn of pain. The scent of her blood fills the air - hot and metallic - awakening her bloodlust. It trembles along her limbs, a mad whisper within urging her to taste him. 

Pixie withholds, sensing the soft one's betrayal is too fresh for such an act. 

Still, as her blood droplets run down her neck to strike the earth, the witch calls silently upon her gods. 

Give him the strength to recover, to rid himself of the last of the unworthy one's taint. Let him become something darker, something strong. 

Let him love me as he did her. As I do him. 

The virginal witch is lost in a haze of desire, swaying slightly on her paws as the darkling circles her form - mismatched gaze shielded behind fluttering eyelids. 

She obeys without hesitancy, forelegs sliding against the earth as she lowers her upper half to the ground - her rear raised and presented for him. 

The Caller's head turns to peer over her shoulder curiously - fascination in her gaze simmering alongside inexperience. 

His inquiries sends a shudder of anticipation through her, a mewling gasp escaping as his nose presses against her center. 

"Please," she begs in answer, the inferno sparked by his teasing proving too much for her to bear. 

Nikan is upon her before the word fully leaves her mouth, a soft keen escaping her lips as the unfamiliar but pleasurable sensation of being mounted is suddenly known. 

Oh! That's what all the fuss is about. 

SERPENTINE RAVINE
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
idk if wolves have hymens but im going with semi realism here so yay. Also: everything you write is so beautiful lmao your posts make mine look bleh <3

The moon vanished behind the clouds leaving them cloaked in complete darkness as he wrapped his strong forelegs around her waist. It took a moment for him to aim properly but he sank deep inside of her only then realising that she was a virgin. He swallowed thickly, a surge of pride, of pleasure and most of all a strong possessiveness coming over him. He had taken her virginity, it belonged to him and she would belong to him too. Together they could do so much...

The scent of her blood made his nostrils flare and he bent over her, hind legs pushing upward so his weight hovered off of her. It would do no good to squish her before the fun really began. He trailed his muzzle down her fur, to her ear where he paused "You were untouched but gave yourself to readily to me anyway" he murmured in awe "You're still devoted to me" it came out as fact, he didnt even bother asking if it was true as he knew he could make her bow after this in no time.

He smiled against her fur and stretched his neck out so his lips pressed against the bleeding wound at her throat. The metallic tangy scent of her blood mixed with the scent of arousal was a drug and his tongue lapped out to take a taste of her life fluid as his hips rolled in a slow but powerful rhythm. He groaned, the sound turning to a deep noise of satisfaction as he lapped at her wound.
43 Posts
Ooc —
I have no idea, I imagine that they don't irl? But I'm no expert and I really don't want to Google that XD thank you so much! And your posts are amazing gurl! <3

She had not exactly tried to conceal the fact and yet something shy sweeps over her. She had always been a big talker in her flirtatious games but it had always been just that - the talk of a girl who knew nothing of the ways between lovers. 

The witch's enchanment unto him is sealed as Nikan truly makes her a woman.

"Who said I ever stopped?" Comes her breathy words between pants, claws curling into the earth to brace against the remainder of the wraith's weight, the truth of it laid bare in her tones. She is unable to hide anything from him, especially in the midst of such an intimate act. 

She had never abandoned her devotion of him. He had left her and the Mage had bided her time.

It seems her utter submission, the unrelenting worship she offers, has gentled him - as much as the darkling can be gentled - and Nikan offers soothing laps to the stinging wound. 

Pixie sighs softly, melting into his embrace fully. 

SERPENTINE RAVINE
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He damn near purred at her words, his chun brushing proudly over the back of her ruff as he growled with pleasure "True devotion, You are such a prize my goddess of the night" his praise blew against her neck warmly as his thrusts became more certain, each strike hitting deep inside of her core "Tell me you serve me, that you're only for me and I promise you I'll stay by your side forever more. I'll be your darkling" his teasing tone was spoken between a few nips to her ears, tempting her to swear herself to him for as long as they lived. He felt that he would be satisfied finally if only she would say the words he ached to hear. For they both were built from darkness, hers was tempered and controlled and his was chaos and sin of all kinds. Their reign together on this Earth could be magnificent.
43 Posts
Ooc —
Her magick is not unfounded; the gods answer as they always have. 

His promise is almost too good to be true - a vow that she will take the place of Zula, that the darkling is hers as she has always been his regardless of whether he initially returned such emotion. 

"I have always been yours, darkling, even before the gods led me to you. My servitude is yours, for as long as my lungs draw breath," Pixie whispered softly, stumbling over the words as she's swept up in the tempo of newly discovered pleasure. 

Though I fear that may not be long if you keep this up. 

Her head turns as he nips her ears, wild gaze burning for once with clarity as it meets sapphires of beautiful cruelty.

She's never been more sure of anything in her life.

SERPENTINE RAVINE
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The response was what he wanted and he groaned, eyes gleaming with delight. His sharp gaze studied her face as she turned it toward him, watching the bliss go over her expression as she gives herself over to him. At once he felt his place secure, a harbinger of chaos, lust, and pain supported by a woman who would teach him how to embrace the darkness fully. The clarity came across his expression and he touched her cheek with his "There there my beautiful consort, close your eyes and feel the sensation, the power building. We are perfect together, even our bodies create magick" he spun a spell with his words, securing his hold on her. Now that Zula wasn't preventing him he could really let the cruelty flow, the thirst of the hunt, the results of chaos. "Thank you for giving me your service. Without it i'd be nothing"
43 Posts
Ooc —
"Nikan," she breathes, prays, shuddering as she slumps slightly against the earth - head hung and eyes falling shut as he had encouraged - the insides of her eyelids painted with the colorful eruptions of a galaxy. 

Her ears are ringing but his words filter through the press of water-logged silence, bringing her dazed and glassy gaze back over her shoulder with a soft love-struck smile intended for his eyes alone. 

Pixie's nearly incapable of words but somehow finds a few to wisp to her Lord, "Thank you...for giving me something to believe in." 

She will truly see him rise to the heights of power as he was meant to before the soft one deluded him, or she will die trying.

SERPENTINE RAVINE
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
To him this felt like worship and he decided it would be his new drug. What could he possibly do to get more of it? For now he focused on rewarding her, his strokes growing deeper and longer while remaining true in strength. His breath blew against her ruff in shivering gasps as he grew close to the edge. He caught the lovestruck gaze in her eyes and though his remained cold and he tore his eyes away from hers he lowered his muzzle and preened at her cheek fur. Though he wasn't ready and didn't want to ever be ready to love her in return, he already did in an unspoken way. He would take care of her for as long as she served him, for as long as she helped him become the leader he was born to be. He could feel the sensation building and his thrusts grew harder, more possessive "For as long as you are mine" he growled against her cheek as he found release, eyes closing shut as he rode the sensation riding through his body. He felt it a shame that she wouldn't bear his children but he knew that could come in time.
43 Posts
Ooc —
Everything faded into a hazy blur of touch - there was only two bodies that had merged into one being, only the throb of her heart felt in every fibre of her being down to the marrow of her bones. Vaguely, she was aware of Nikan pulling away from the intimacy of her unspoken emotions, a fear neither was ready to face yet.

When it was done, she could only muster the strength to curl against the earth, willing the gods to cement this memory within her mind to look upon in later times. 

Her first heat had passed in a burning haze of discomfort, trapped within the earthy confines of her den and covered in the oils of noxious plants to ensure that the witch was left well alone. She wanted no bastards of a nameless cur; no, the Mage desired babes worthy of the gods' favor, warriors and witches she could be proud of raising to follow the Path. Babes of the darkling, whose filmy image had plagued her fantasies in the den and who had left her to sire such pups on an unworthy dam. 

As dislike orbs landed upon her useless womb, a hope for the future filled her. Perhaps they would be granted no children in this endeavor but someday the darkling would lay claim to kingdoms of his own in which he would seize the right to sons and daughters to carry his lineage. 

Mayhaps the witch would not be deemed worthy of a place at his side but at the very least, she intended to hold a beloved place at his feet - where she belonged - and an intense desire to have his pups at her belly went hand in hand with such a dream.

SERPENTINE RAVINE
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He slipped free and slid beside her, his large frame pressing against and over hers possessively. He could see her staring at her stomach and though it took him a moment to process it he felt a surge of anger and sadness. Quickly he lifted her chin up and growled "Do not plague your womb with negativity, Witch! That belongs to me, it will sire my children some day! I will not allow you to damage it due to useless regrets" his voice had deepened and his teeth bared into a menacing but confident smile. It slowly softened until he leaned forward to lick her belly "I will fill you someday, nobody else shall breed until you do" he then peered into her eyes for a moment the sincerity and love in his soul shining. Then it disappeared and he looked away "Get some sleep we leave early" he said and lay his head away from her.
43 Posts
Ooc —
As if he sensed her remiscent thoughts, he struck like an angered cobra. 

It had not been so long that Pixie forgot the days of slavery, not so far forgotten that she could not recall the score of fangs and claws alike against her tender young flesh - a myriad of abuse hidden in the plush folds of chestnut. 

She tensed, witholding a flinch, as eyelids shielded mismatched eyes - the darkling withdrawing from the curl of comfort around her prone form as shouts befell her pinned auds. 

Her eyes drifted open, flinching in confusion as he leaned forward. With bated breath, the witch awaited the pain of retribution for her perceived slight. 

But he only licked her stomach gently, something lost and vulnerable shining in his gaze. Pixie felt a surge of warmth stir at his words and in spite of her fear, her tail beat a soft tempo of joy at the prospect of carrying Nikan's children. Her odd gaze answered his, just as perplexed and damaged as his own. 

It faded as quickly as it came and the witch was left staring into the night's abyss as he turned away curtly. 

It was several heartbeats before the Mage shifted, turning her blank and blinking stare from their surroundings and curling with her spine against the darkling's. 

It was even longer before the silence within gave way to the oblivion of an unsettled sleep.

SERPENTINE RAVINE