Silverlight Terrace They're saying one song left, no time for no regrets
43 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Nikan AW for anyone who's interested in Serpentine Ravine (or if you'd just like a nice drug trip and think you can bear/survive Pixie and Nikan)! :) Gonna go ahead and tag @Priest and @Hum since they might have joined them by now and maybe @Serem? Idk if it fits y'alls' timelines then feel free to hop in here

She's not questioned him about the times of Before. 

They have mutually decided to tactfully ignore his misplacement of trust and heart in the woman known as Zula - ignoring his abandonment of the witch and the dreams of the Ridge of darkness alike in their unspoken agreement. 

Pixie knows his blackened heart as well as she knows her own; she was born for him and offers no waste of his time in misguided betrayal or distrust. 

He was deluded, polluted by the soft fool, but has since realized it and claimed the witch as his own. What need is there to speak of it? Pixie lets it die, accepting her place with Nikan as if he had never left. 

Before is forgotten. There is only time for Now and now, they will build something grand.

They travel by night, two shadows amongst the trees. Perhaps the Lord had been raising uproarious trouble before the witch's return but now they have plans in mind that require subtlety and remaining inconcspisous. 

The gentle roil of the silver hills might beckon to linger and make a suitable home beneath the smattering of a thousand stars but it will not do for the home of The Serpents. It does, however, make a good resting place before crossing the mountains into Tuktu. 

Pixie returns to the darkling's side after a brief excursion into the darkened forests clinging to the edge of the Terrace, dropping a bundle of roots at his feet in offering - much as she once dropped a fawn at his paws to buy her admission into the fledgling Ridge pack. 

"The roots of Callers," she explains in a soft hush of excitement and experience for the plants are rare but known to the botanist. "They are used to commune with the gods, to see the Other Realm." 

Such physchoactive roots were rare to find and even more rare was the chance to use them. Few witches claimed the Third Tier, few returned from The Abyss unscathed and intact from their brush with death. 

Concern lingers in the mismatched windows of her dark soul but the gods had accepted the darkling once, long ago. He possessed some unseen power that allowed him to dabble in Pixie's occult world and emerge unharmed. 

She would broke no opposition now, if he so desired to see her gods in truth.
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan didn't lift his head as she approached but instead looked up at her with perked ears. He was expectant and cocky, he knew she would return to him. What he didn't expect was the bundle dropped at his paws. A gift, something else besides her subservience.  "Oh? That sounds....right. let's do it together shall we?" he asked as he rose to his paws and stepped forward, preening along her muzzle in quick nips as he rumbled with pleasure and pride. Oh she was a delight to behold, the way she gazed at him like he was her purpose. He was destined to be her purpose and he felt that beholding the gods and challenging them would prove himself worthy of true power. "I need to do this"
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
43 Posts
Ooc —
Nikan's eager acceptance is infectious, lending a gleam of excitement to her wicked gaze and a sweep of her fire-brushed plume. With an affectionate stroke of her muzzle against his, not unlike a cat, she returns, "Then do it we shall." 

"The things you may see will be unearthly. Not every wolf returns with a firm grip on their sanity or identity," 
she warned softly, feeling he should know the dangers before committing, as she placed a paw over the roots and drew them to her. 

She lay amongst the grasses at his feet, discordant gaze rising to meet sapphires turned black by night, with the roots hugged to her chest. 

"But you gave your heart to the gods, once. Before." That time they dared not speak of. Her eyes flitted from him briefly, head bowed as the hollow year that followed his absence surges into the forefront of her mind. 

"I doubt lifting the veil would bring you harm; they have found you worthy and such a trip could only bring the benefit of knowledge." 

SERPENTINE RAVINE
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He allowed her touch, even going as far as to turn his muzzle ever so slightly into hers. If anyone else tried to do so they'd have earned themselves a beating but not her whosw touch caused a stirring deep within. "I've lost sanity long ago" he said just as softly, a firmness to his tone. He was doing this, whether she thought best or not. Luckily she went on to say that the gods wouldn't mind him being able to see beyond what is normally seen and while his lips twitched almost lifting into a silent sneer he gave a slow nod. "Together then?" he asked sliding to his stomach and nodding to the roots. The gods wouldn't be happy when he arrived and challenged for power.

except he had no idea what he was in for.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
43 Posts
Ooc —
As ever, she caved to his will. 

With a nod of acceptance, Pixie slid one root towards him with a fiery paw. "They are very tough. You will have to chew them thoroughly - the more pulpy it gets, the more juice." She paused, grinning, "The juice is the good stuff, not the root itself." 

Having explained, the witch gave him a look of bottoms up! She took her own root into her jaws, struggling and straining to break it down. Her nose scrunched and her lips peeled back at the awful taste, suppressing a gag. 

As it became a little more chewable, the bitch's eyes clenched shut as she forced herself to grind the root into nothing with her own fangs - swallowing any juice her efforts produced and gulping the last stringy bit of pulp down her gullet. 

"Now, we wait," she mumbled, slightly preoccupied as she tried to free the last pieces of rootskin from betwixt her teeth. 

"Do you want a drink, before it truly begins?" Who knew if she would capable of fetching some soaked moss once the drugs kicked in. Her mouth had been left with a nasty taste from the root and she figured Nikan's palette wouldn't appreciate the flavor any more than her own. 

She half rose, awaiting his command.

SERPENTINE RAVINE