Stone Circle New Faces to meet
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai looked at Valette, who seemed absolutely happy. He smiled and said, They are wonderful. I'm looking forward to teaching them all sort of things. Now that my leg is making it harder to scout I'd like to become a storyteller, too, so I could tell them all sort of stories. Nikai's tail waved as he looked at the pups play and he smiled fondly, glad just to be here with his family.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
New round! Posting order reset!

Valette noticed now that Vespera looked completely miserable as she came towards her. She was greeted with a soft hi. Valette turned and gave her an assuring smile. Though her eyes traveled over the darker female in question. "What is wrong?," she whispered back to Vespera. The pups seemed to be doing fine with the other adults and she was glad that they couldn't have had a better introduction with the other members of the pack. Even her father seemed to enjoy himself.

Valette grinned and nodded at Nikai when he spoke. "I'd love that Nikai," she agreed with him. He could tell stories about Steady and other things that happened. Valette really liked the idea of these pups knowing their history well. Valette loved seeing Kove with her little ones and gave him an assuring smile. She remembered the game he was talking about, it was a fun game.