Shadewood little bit of lead
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
All Welcome 
He lied by the water, staring at the moss-covered rocks on the other side but not really seeing them. He felt like every bit of his energy was being siphoned away by some unknown force, leaving him a lump of useless flesh on the ground. Even if he had the energy to be concerned about his complete lack of motivation, he wouldn't be; this was something that had plagued him often since escaping from his prison and returning to the wilds. He knew all he could do was let it run its course and wait for his energy to return. He supposed he could fight through it maybe, if he really had to, but that seemed exhausting; everything seemed exhausting. 

The day was cool, and a breeze moved through his coat, lifting the ends a little as it moved. He could hear birds, running water, and the scurrying of animals across the forest floor--all things going on about their day, fulfilling their basic needs of survival; all except for the sad heap of wolf frozen in time while the world moved on around him.
Took the breath from my open mouth
Never known how it broke me down
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Morgan had been all over the place since Velvet had the babehs. Jonah was growin like a weed on shrooms, and Hornet was smackin around everything that smacked at her on accident- even tails! Girl was still blinded a bit but boy, when she honed in on you, wasn’t no stoppin her till she was dun whitcha. And by damn, it made him proud. Now valid, he was glad all he had to do was bring his babehgurl some food so she wouldn’t have ta leave the den or the babehs , but without her, he felt himself really having no attachment to this band of wolves. There was soon gonna be a day, he already knew, where he’d have ta resume his lone star walkin. It was real comfortable here in the Keep, but Morgan knew it just wasn’t a fit for him.

Ironically enough, he came cross somebody else who brooded on the matter of being here, damn near walkin right past em till the smell hit the snout. It jolted him a bit, and yea while Reiner was on the fella, didn’t excuse that Morgan ain’t know shit bout em. “Whatchu lazin bout fo here, boah? Does it pay good?” Golds stares down accusingly at Zodiac from the heap of mountain muscle that made what the Rogue was to this day. Reiner was scattered all over Zodiac’s hide, and he wondered if that was what drove him to be so calm and sullen. That beast cuffed him or what? 

Who ‘er you, and watchu doin in tha’ Keep?” The next and most important question threw itself out of the rustler’s lips. Looking about, he could see they were by that beautifuh Risiana Lagoon, or whatever @Phex had called it. Real nice. 

And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Cameo unless called out to
The woman was wandering through the forest, exploring its spring glory. It's beauty. She bated in pools of sunlight and still patrolled when her cramps lessened and Laroche wasn't fussing over her.
She was getting rather plump now; starting to look like Gwen. Or at least since the last time Phex had seen the Empress. She knew she'd gone into labor, as had many others. All, she hoped, had good births without too much loss. 

She decided to wander along the river again, seeing if there was anything of interest or food. She had days of cravings and eating everything in sight then days of purging. Strange, though she didn't think it was abnormal. Still went about her business as she did, trying to not make Morgan disappointed. 
Being pregnant wouldn't excuse Phex from trying to be helpful.

She moseyed along, spotting the man standing over a rather forlorn looking lad. She felt pity for him, being under such a critical eye. She should find a present for Morgan to make up for being such a bitch to him.
| |
Reach those stars.
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
He thought he had fallen asleep, it felt so much like he had, and he was having a strange dream about a stranger speaking muffled words to him. His brain tried to make out what was being said, but it was no use; it just sounded like gibberish. He wasn't sure how he realized this wolf speaking to him was real and not a figment of his dream, but something snapped him back to reality. You wouldn't be able to tell it, though, because the whole time, he continued to remain a heap, his gaze slowly and lazily moving towards the form of the gibberish-speaking wolf. Z stared at him for a few long moments before looking back at the water. He hadn't understood the words but even if he had, he wouldn't have been able to muster up any response for him.
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Aye I’m talkin’ to ya-“ he started when he noticed Phex rollin her plump ass right round tha corner. “Phex, this boah mute? You know bout him?” he called out to the piebald, just because I can’t help myself she was a somewhat reliable sense of info, besides her trying to set forests on fire.

288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her ears perked at Morgans haughty tone. She ambled over as quick as her swollen stomach would allow to answer his question.
She peered down at the forlorn looking male (for once looking down instead of up).
She'd glimpsed him around here and there, but not spoken to him yet. 

"You've probably scared him with your flamboyant ass, Morgo." The woman chuckled softly, crouching down to be level with Zodiac. She watched him as if she could see whatever turmoil that twisted inside him. He looked like a prisoner in a body. Perhaps his soul was not one of a mortal?
 "Sorry about this one, he is rather loud. He's not very compassionate unless it comes to his Velvet." She grinned, daring a cheeky glance to Morgo, knowing he'd likely be royally pissed off by now.
| |
Reach those stars.
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He huffed an incredulous 'who, me?' at her claim of him being flamboyant. "Ain't flamboyant, but if I catch him lazin' roun' here, I'm gone show 'em what for. We ain't on tha clock for jus' sittin here and thinkin'. We here ta work." His golden gaze landed on the depressed wolf, his deep baritones snatching up whatever youth he could ever hope to have and heaving it away into neverland. 
And now that Phex was here, he wasn't leavin' till she left. 

"Vetty ain't got nun' ta do with compassion- we feed who need feedin, shelter who need shelterin' and kill who need killin. Which one this fool need?" That was the creed his old posse lived by, and Cry didn't seem too much to object on that behalf- who was to say that man wasn't another Dutch though? 

Peering at the heap of @Zodiac on the grassen floor, Morgan looked right intimidating to most, but he just couldn't get a read on the guy. 

110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
He watched the exchange between his two unknown packmates, and even though the woman seemed kind, he couldn't find the energy to speak. The grouchy man's words did nothing to rouse the heap, unfortunately. The only thing he found himself able to do was roll over on his side and release a heavy sigh. He had a feeling he was walking a fine line here, but he was just too exhausted to care. He had never had anyone try to talk to him while he felt this way, but he wasn't surprised to find it going this way. The only thing that could help him was time; eventually, he would be able to pick himself up off the ground and go back to functioning somewhat normally, but he had no idea when that would be. It usually took days, and he been alone in the past when the depression had set in.
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Phex whined softly as the air of doom and gloom descended on them. 
She nudged the man, trying to get some sort of reaction. An active response. 
"What happened? Why are you so sad?" Her ears fell to the sides, plopping down beside him.
Her gaze tilted to Morgan, concern etched into her expression. She wanted to help him.
Wolves didn't belong in caged sadness. 

| |
Reach those stars.