Wild Berry Meadow i guess i’ll take it to my death!
40 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Private 

the god was a lonely soul who loved the silence and isolation of life. a bustling kingdom, not even the marvel that was blackfeather woods, could change that.

the first few days had been exciting, in a unique way no loner could experience. but the event had slowly faded into a memory. zeus saw the wolves for what they truly were. not the mysterious specimens he had met on the first day, but simple folk, quiet folk. wolves that shunned the thrills of life. that world was not for him.

so he left without a word. the ominous woods and the ones who resided in it did not exist anymore, only what lie ahead. zeus sat in the middle meadow, examining the tiny buds of life.
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Something had shifted in the dark warhound. Something had taken over inside his mind and grown rotten. None of the sharpness had left him. His intelligence had not faltered in the attack that he had endured. Nothing really had shifted all that much, save for the foundation of his reserve. For all of the times that he had been calculated and careful in his approach, something seemed to have done away with his quiet nature. There was a distinct savagery to his movements in that moment. He had transitioned from a man of mental fortitude to one of obsessive wrath.

The target was a stranger in the meadow. The other beast did not need to speak. Ford approached with an unsteady lope. His mismatched gaze was latched tightly on the figure that he did not know. His pride had been deeply wounded, but he would never suffer that again. The titan's dark lip peeled over a glistening fang. His expression was message enough: stay away or suffer the consequences.
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
Holy Ghost who haunts your home
They don't know you like I know you
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
I am the driver, I am the shadow, and I am the hearse
40 Posts
Ooc —
Away
everything was so silent, it granted him the chance to hear the  earth revolving. and it seemed to revolve around him. it was so empowering, but the fur on the end of his neck stood. there was an uneasy sense creeping through his blood.

the silence was disrupted by a wounded beast. zeus  must’ve slipped out of consciousness because he seemed to appear out of nowhere. and what a nerve he had, baring his teeth like he could do something in that pitiful body.

the itch to destroy something had been dormant. there was no one nor any reason to attack anything during his travels or the time he spent with the woods. but the universe lay a broken man at his feet, one that challenged him. and that was reason enough.

zeus lunged forward with his mouth agape, aiming to grab onto the face.
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
As pitiful as his body was in those moments, Ford had known worse pain in his life. His father had taught him well in the arts of what could be taken away. Only good things had shattered in him after having lost his place in Stormrift. He had only lost the remaining pieces of his humanity, if there ever had been any in him to begin with. What was the point in keeping himself contained? Why should he work on his composure when his brothers could race about and schmooze whomever they set their sights on? There was no need to conceal his intentions with anything other than cruel, sickening, manipulation.

In the fight with Zeus, he had no need.

The two beasts clashed with snapping fangs and violent snarls. Ford felt the teeth of the stranger slice into his muzzle, his cheek, and close to his eye. He should have cared more for the damage that it was causing to him – the pain – but he felt nothing more than indifference to all of it. In retaliation, Ford snapped back. He lunged toward the stranger with force that reflected very little restraint. He was aiming to maim, and he did not seem to care about the cost.
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
Holy Ghost who haunts your home
They don't know you like I know you
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
I am the driver, I am the shadow, and I am the hearse