Hideaway Strath Own me, I'll let you play the role I'll be your animal
6 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Priest PP'ing his arrival cuz I'm doing a copy and paste
"Little baby Modesty

What a bitch mother was. Naming a child born to be the Top Consort after a thing she would never have. At first as a baby it had bothered her but as she learned the Glee, the power that pleasing others gave her all her doubts went away. She knew her job in the world and she would use it however she pleased.

"Except thats not how it happened was it?" 

No it wasn't. She was only supposed to please the alpha and whoever else he sent her way, she was supposed to use her skills to seduce and assasinate whoever Alpha wanted. She wasn't supposed to use it to seek her own pleasure, her own purposes. The only time she didn't hate it was when a lover was actually satisfying or when her fangs sank into the flesh of a particularly deserving man and ripped his throat open.

"But then Alpha got the best of you, he took what you didn't want to give for once, he abused you, used you"

Yes, he did. He didn't listen when she said not today, when she promised to make it up to him. He had pushed himself onto her and while she left him bloodied beyond repair and dying, He had still managed to finish. She was chased out by her sisters after being found traumatized. That was two years ago though. Now Shes better, now she satisfies all her own needs and leaves the men hungry and wanting. 

"You are temptation incarnate, my dear, always remember that"

All too suddenly the drug trip ended. She blinked hazily as she spotted a figure ahead of her, coming into view. She stood still, the moonlight hitting her face in an angle that made her eyes sparkled as she strode into view always one to make an entrance. She looked too angelic to be in such a dark place, a forest of shadows. She didn't say anything but instead just extended her neck, showing the veins of her throat in submission as her thickly lashed eyes snuck shy glances at his face. By his reaction she would be able to learn more about him and alter her behavior to wheedle herself in. 

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

He had just gotten @Hum and himself a meal, and groomed himself up rather nicely. It seemed scavenging wouldn’t be needed today, since a largely antlered moose had gotten wedges through a triad of unmovable trees. Poor bastard didn’t realize he had to just twist his head sideways and walk forward. Regardless, he was carefully annihilated by he and his sister. After feasting, they had marked off the spot for later and returned to the den for some napping. But with a full gut, Priest had to walk it off. Giving his sister a once-over to make sure she was all good, he left out. 

It was pretty chill tonight, nothing stirring too much in this muggy night of  spring. He didn’t really care much for humidity, but if it was what brought the blooms and those blooms brought food, he wasn’t gonna argue. 

It wasn’t too far along where he caught somebody in front of him, a clearly friendly individual who was more coy than convincing. Any girl or guy that just threw themselves at you had something up their sleeve, and though Priest was a young blood, he was far from a dumbass. 

A tilted head asked the clear question that his mouth did not need to, and he waited patiently for her to either go on about her business, or state her reason for giving herself up so easily.
And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
6 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Ah he was one of those. She immediately straightened up and smiled, her eyes gleaming brightly "I always forget this isn't my homeland" she breathed out and slid back, now completely visible due to a rare patch of light. "I'm Taahira. Have no idea where I am or where to go" she switched it up Immediately but this time the genuine tone she used was unbeatable. There was no hint at the falseness of her words, no hint of what was swirling in her darkness infected mind. To be honest not even she knew what she was doing. "Can you help me. I can offer service in return" she offered her lips curling upward in a slow smile.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He wanted to ask if her homeland was just as ravaged with STDs as it was hotties, but he kept that to himself. He wasn’t in any predicament good enough to make enemies rather than allies. Instead he listened to her, giving himself time to keep an ear out for any others that might have either come with the woman or if @Vehem was lurking about. But if it was just them, which it seemed to be, he responded coolly, baritones rolling out roughly through the slight distance between his shadows and her lighted patch of land. 

To be honest, Taahira, I don’t know where the hell I’m at either- I wouldn’t want to keep you lost with me.” He was atleast considerate in that regard. He didn’t offer his name just yet- he rather find out as much as possible about her and this place before giving the woman anything. 

Is there anything you could help me out with though?” He would’ve clarified, but he wanted to see if she was just a girl looking for a good time or whether she was looking for a spot to chill.

And I took red pills...

6 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She decided that toning down the consort and instead playing up the normal was how to do this here. She nodded slowly, frowning and flicking her ears back to show hesitation as a small joking smile formed "If im already lost you wouldn't be doing any harm, right?" her tone was light as she slowly lowered her rear to the ground. Then he asked if she could help him and she was curious honestly, knowing he probably didn't want what she was the most skilled at giving "That depends on what you need. I dabble in everything though I'm best at hunting and herbs" she could fight but not well enough to earn herself a name for it, she could also memorize paths and pick out routes based off of what she knew of an area but she wasn't the best scout. Hunting was her thing, she could tell a herd's status just by their prints and droppings.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Though she had relaxed her flirtation, he wouldn’t forget how easy she had thrown herself out there for him. He wouldn’t press, but he wouldn’t allow her to just be snatched up by some other uncouth and degenerate male.
But who was he to tell her not to whore?

Guess it’s cool that we’ll wander together, then. Got a spot to chill? That’s mainly all me and my band are looking for, is a good place to kick back and get our fours under us.” Indigo sapphires laced over her face, as gentle as a tentative hand cupping a fragile cheek. 

You seem a hellovalot more talented than me, then. I mainly just read others. Not good for much.” The Sahira turned his stare across the world’s behind Taahira, left aud catching a rabbits hop.
And I took red pills...

6 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She caught hold of his gaze and for a split second she was captured. They were beautiful and that was saying a lot, she had been raised in a pack full of beauty. She tore her gaze away and swallowed back the sudden urge to rip those beautiful gems from their sockets and hide them somewhere for herself, her heart racing as she swayed a bit her mind going blank. She almost didn't hear what he asked, about a place to stay, about travelling together but she got ahold of herself just in time to not look too crazy "I do. Its not too far from here though I'm not sure it's big enough to fit more than a few" she said blinking slowly as the daze that came with her lapses in sanity set in. She was collected enough to give a small laugh, like the tinkling of bells "I'm sure you have your own skillset, whatever it may be" she responded and turned to lead him toward her resting place, assuming that's what he wanted her to do next.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He watched how she watched him, knowing well the little thump that came with the way two wolves made that little flare of connection that only a willing female and a partially interested male could share momentarily. Just like a bitten lip from one to the staring gaze of the other, tilted chin and those precious seconds before he chose to come over and introduce himself, leaving the seat once beneath him cold and desolate. 

There he was, making his way over, keeping his polite front as he neared her. Gratitude was what laced his features as his hunger burrowed a growing plump seed in his endless recess. Sapphiric indigos strayed from the light and dazing gems of his navigator, and with a gentle rumble of baritones, his soft voice strode beside her, nestling into her ear with his name. "Name's Priest. I've got my sister and brother with me." As close as his voice was, he wasn't too far away from it, walking beside the tripped out woman with a silent confidence that swore he wasn't as easily read as he seemed.

And I took red pills...

6 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She focused ahead of them, afraid of those magical eyes and the power they held over her, the power that could cause her to snap any moment. His presence beside her was unsettling where it had moments before been comforting and entertaining in a way, now she was all too aware that once again she was to be surrounded by a group of wolves where she would have to eventually owe them something. His words were met with silence for a few moments as she considered a false name, a new identity.  "Taahira. I'm alone. I've preferred it that way" it wasn't the truth, at least not the last bit. She hadn't preferred it but she'd kept it that way due to nescessity. There was a sickness inside of her, a madness that held no reason, that picked it's own victims and left her with the guilt and shame of the results.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He almost thought he hd scared her away, mentioning he had others with him, and it was almost confirmed with her next words. They brushed against his chest, freezing and deterring to the hot touch. It was jarring, and his regret for mention, though minute, was there. Seemed only his family were into being common with one another. However, thinking over it, mulling over the situation as it was, and how she had presented herself to him moments ago, it seemed almost backwards. 

"Well, you had me fooled- unless your homeland was filled with only a few wolves and scattered at that, where you would need to vie for the other with near no other exchange but sex just to keep numbers going." He hadn't outright said she was a slut, but he had lightly touched on the seduction being highly unusual between strangers within seconds of locking eyes. It was almost like a pokemon battle starting out of nowhere when you were just trying to catch a pokemon in the grass custom he was missing out on, or just desperation made real. The look on his face was anything but insulting, however whether she took it to be that or not was a mystery until she showed herself a bit more to him.

And I took red pills...

6 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She paused, one paw lifted mid step as he basically said he thought her ways were strange and loose. Where some may get offended she started laughing. Not a simple giggle but a full blown "holy shit you're great" type of laugh. Here was a man unlike any other she had met before, one who saw right through the facade she displayed. "I was raised from birth to know nothing except pleasure and pleasing a man. Mainly the latter. I was a trained consort, a prostitute. I only know offering myself to men completely" she spoke honestly, as she saw no point in trying to twist herself into something she wasn't. "I was the first one to decide I didn't want to give myself to a man. He...insisted and I asserted myself. The pack didn't like it. They beat me and chased me out. Since then i stay away from others. Especially since my mind isn't stable"