Wapun Meadow no gale can down this ship
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram laughed as cadeau mentioned he sounded just like her papa used to — that was what he was about to be now, right? so in a way, it fit he was starting to dole out the fatherly advice..

he was sad their time was coming to a close, but his heart felt lighter now. cadeau had given him his own insights too, and contrary to what ingram was used to, she had given him something else — a confidence he had not felt before. will we meet again? ingram rose to stand, understanding the need to depart — but he surely hoped this would not be the last time he changed upon her.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau nodded her head, lowering down to scoop her flowers into her jaws to bring back to the place she and Illidan were camping at for the night. "I'll be around, I'm sure. Illidan and me tend to come back to the places we been more often than you would think." The halfling gave a smile. "I'm sure we will see each other sooner rather than later."

She began to turn away, walking into the tall lush grass. "Good luck with those kids, Ingram." Playfully winking, she darted off, quick as a flash. "You're going to need it."
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram stood by as cadeau bent over her flowers, his expression one of collected interest. he hoped it would not be their last interaction, but he had lived long enough to know so many times, the wilderness claimed his acquaintances before he ever saw them again.

he nodded as cadeau spoke of returning, and even rejoined her cheeky grin with a wide smile. hey!! he called back in mock affront, rolling his shoulders in good humor. give your guy a kiss for me! he laughed, pleased to see her finally speak his language; no matter how old he got, he would never be too old to tease his friends.
i'm gonna hold a pen
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau couldn't help nearly swallowing her flowers at what Ingram called out to her, coughing up a petal and casting him a flustered look. She skidded to a stop for a moment to scowl with flushed ears, huffing. She didn't reply but she was hardly offended, only sticking her nose in the air and continuing on her way. 

She hoped she would see her new friend again, he was nice. [End??]
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram dallied long enough to read cadeau’s reaction — as anticipated, it was epic. she slammed to a stop, jokingly scowled, and then primly marched off.. as she should!

sniggering and in lifted spirits, ingram turned back for home. he would pick up a few sticks for his soon-to-be puppies, and would have much new knowledge to think over regarding appropriate puppy toys thanks to cadeau.
i'm gonna hold a pen