Hideaway Strath Till he learns to be a killer With a lust for being bad
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 

There would be a day when his insanity faded into a tamed madness, when he wasn't so reckless and instead would calmly stalk his prey until the fear made them submit. That day was far ahead so for now he controlled the urges through whatever he could grasp. This day it happened to be a fox that hadn't given it's kill up. He had let it finish eating and tracked it to this area, tearing open it's guts and eating double the fill. He had finished by now but sat staring in a hazy bliss at the Moon, blood soaking his maw and chest.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Night was where most of Priest’s walks tended to be held under. It felt so much more calming, and typically he felt much more connected to the existence of understanding than he ever could in day time. Too much activity in the day- whereas Night was where the parties and fun began. He tried to keep his paws clean of that lifestyle, instead focusing on his sister and his survival. But even Hum could see he was hungry for something to learn of, something that proved it could be useful to the both of them. 

And he wanted to get deep in it, without his paws getting too dirty. 

Without much more prompt than just feeling like it, he passed the carcass of the whatever that shredded and terrified thing was, and sat next to its lazing killer. 
But he said nothing.
And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His eyes latched onto the boy as he moved forward and sat down, his arrival sudden and his proximity even more so. He blinked silently and stared before he shoved the bloodied carcass right in front of his paws, offering it to the boy. He had no real reason to except to test the kid and see his reaction. He had to have some sort of problem to March up to a blood soaked wolf he didn't know and sit down like he was their best friend.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

The dark prince hadn’t touched the food. He hadn’t even looked at the food, even as the smell of delicious meat filled his nares. It wasn’t from disrespect, but rather the ebonian voiced the reason to prevent any conflict. “We ate already. Thank you though.”

Bringing thoughtful indigo sapphires up to the midnight sky, he traced a mindful gaze across all of the stars. And momentarily, he wondered if his mother might be looking down at him from up there.

He also wondered if the man had caught onto him attempting to lure words out of him.
And I took red pills...

222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The polite decline of his offer caused a curl of his lips into a silent smile as he regarded him still from the corner of his eyes. He couldn't help but draw out the silence, he always did like to be a nuisance but there was something familiar in this boy, possibly a sort of darkness that could fit well. He was never the good one at recruiting but he supposed trying couldn't hurt "We?" he repeated curiously. He had turned his head by now to fully focus on the boy but he slowly looked around sniffing quietly and smelling nothing around him but catching the scent of a female on the boy's fur. "Its a shame to let food go to waste. Especially when you never know when another meal will be caught. Do you want to take it?" he asked, playing nice to see what would come of this interaction.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

And boom- it had worked. Well it was obvious, but beggars couldn’t be choosers. “It’s just me and my two sibs. Hoping to find a place to settle.” He hadn’t said too much, just the basics. And though he wasn’t trying to delve into who they were unless it was mandatory, he moved onto greener pastures. 

We just had an elk locked up a while away, so that helped a bit. But we’ll take it if you’re not trying to save it for your own...?” It was a slight inquiry of whether this man was by himself too or whether he too had company. A slight cant of a deliberate dome asked the question as well-

Was he traveling with someone?
And I took red pills...

222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He had gotten enough information, he didn't need or want specifics. He gave a short nod and his ears flicked as the boy explained they had felled a big kill recently. He hadn't thought of giving it to Pixie though now that he was, he decided it best and slowly slid the fox carcass back. "I'm sure my..." what the hell did he call her? "friend would appreciate the fur and skull. Are you all settling somewhere? I'm forming a pack. Though I'm... particular about who I let in" it was honest but he could see this was an intelligent young man, he reminded Nikan of his younger brother.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Priest listened attentively even as watched the ebony world above him. The twinkles and the winks, how they all felt to speak to him in such erotic ways, a release of pressure from the heavy hitting thrump of his forever beating heart. PRiest was a soulful man, despite his down to earth peronality. He loved the places above this, the novae and galaxies his mother would whisper to him of in such exotic detail. She would tell the tales as though she had known every star out there, a though every galaxy had been her own. She was a beautiful woman, and seemed as though she herself did not even belong in the universe as it was. He drove to be as diligent and graceful as she was, and not without the discipline she had instilled in him and his littermates, as well. Well, or so he thought. 

Bringing the miraculous stare his company, he addressed the matter finally. "We don't have anything specific in mind, but we're just as particular about who we join, to be honest. We come from a pretty complicated place." He doubted he would be able to explain it all to Nikan and for the mortal man to even remotely comprehend the complexity, but who knew? 

And I took red pills...