Northstar Vale Kiss me
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Vangard sorry >.< I know they already have a romance thread thing going on rn but I've been on an Ed Sheeran binge as of late and this is the product (I really like Kiss Me for them but on a sidenote can I just point out that his Give Me Love is just like, perfect for these two?) Set at Lotus Spring, May 10-13ish if that works?

Night had swept it into a place of magick. 

She found herself drawn to the lily ponds as spring warmed into summer and the soft flush gave way to a world of green. Though her northern blood didn't bode well with the warmth of the progressing seasons, the night was agreeable enough. 

The dark was cool and the breeze balmy as it danced in the tree limbs, the world plunged into a hue of green so deep it seemed black. It brushed teasingly against her pelt which flashed brilliantly even in the low light - forsaking her position to anyone within the wood. 

The healer slowed to a walk as she neared the pools, padding through the reeds with a sense of familiarity. It seemed a place of peace, so much so that it would have been a crime to disturb the quiet. 

Fireflies flashed like green stars amidst the cattails, illuminating the apothecary's features as she climbed to a stone that overhung the dark pool of water. 

Lily pads floated atop the ink of the pond, bedecked by pastel lotus blooms that released sweet perfumes to mingle with the night air. 

Her dark gaze flickered from the water where the faint shapes of fish could be seen, to the dark silhouettes of bats plunging overhead as they hunted for insects.

A chorus of frogs and crickets graced her pale auds and she nestled into the curve of the stone, eyes falling shut. 

It seemed it was here she felt most at peace, though she would have preferred the embrace of her Viking. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."