Duck Lake moonlight raising from the grave
6 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Alessia -- not too far from SCC's lands.

He had wandered from Elysium's beauty and found other beautiful things to admire. Of course, the company was lacking unless one preferred the wild fauna. He did not. Saint craved companionship and he should have stayed up north. It seemed foolish to return without seeing a bit more though. Not to mention he wasn't keen on looking so desperate in front of that handsome fella.

Yellow eyes rolled in a dramatic fashion. You're getting to be so pathetic. He murmured to himself as he moved west, away from the shores of the lake. It was the truth. Any pretty face seemed to lure him into a sense of security. It would probably prove to be the downfall of him.

But he could dwell on that more later. There were pretty things that needed to be admired before the sun set on the lands.
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
kinda shitty mobile post, tags for ref
She leaves the children in @Rosalie's care, finding herself finally desperate for a break, and heads for the borders with a call to @Kavik to keep him informed; she has no doubts that he would worry far too much to find her gone even for an hour. Truth be told, she's a little anxious about it herself. Yet, as she steps past the boundaries, a profound sense of freedom washes over her. It's the first time she's been away from the territory since the birth of her children, and suddenly she wishes she'd left sooner.
She finds herself wandering idly, lost in thought until a distant voice startles her from her reverie. The inkstain halts, scarlet eyes sharp as she scans her surroundings for the source. It only takes a few moments for her to spot the ginger figure, and she chuffs automatically, finding little interest in being a silent spectator here; it's been far too long since she's truly engaged a stranger, and she misses it dearly.
"Common" | "French"
6 Posts
Ooc —
Oh goodness!

His head turned to catch sight of the one who had chuffed at him. There was no delay in his tail eagerly whipping behind him once he caught sight of them. A lithe ebony figure with... deep ruby eyes. The color in their eyes was unlike anything he had ever witnessed before. Suddenly every other pretty sight he had seen seemed dwarfed by red eyes. Or was at least tied with them.

Hello! Saint called out in an undeniably chipper tone. Did it show off his desperation for company? Very likely. It's so nice to run into someone else out here. It was the honest truth. He had (very briefly) worried that he would have to return north to find company again.
272 Posts
Ooc —
She's slightly surprised when the stranger more or less echoes her thoughts, but she doesn't let it show. You're a traveler? She asks without preamble, gaze wandering over his figure briefly. She picks up no distinguishable scent aside his own upon him, so she adds without waiting for an answer: Do you have a destination?
"Common" | "French"
6 Posts
Ooc —
Her question draws a hum from him, soft but undoubtedly able to be heard. I suppose I am. Although I don't know if the lifestyle is right for me. It was an honor to be able to roam and see all the beauty of the lands but he couldn't handle loneliness. He had never been able to. So the title was not his to wear. None at all. He admitted with a sheepish grin. If you might be from here then perhaps you can recommend somewhere?
272 Posts
Ooc —
She wishes she could truly sympathize when he admits he isn't sure the lifestyle suits him, but she only feels a sting of bitter envy. As much as she loves her children, there are days she wishes she still had the freedom of indecision. But it isn't this man's fault — and she sees an opportunity here, too. There's a pack near here — Swiftcurrent Creek. My mate and I are the alphas, She gestures briefly with her muzzle, glancing back to him with scrutiny in her gaze. Perhaps a place in our ranks would suit you better than wandering, if you're willing to contribute. It might be overly confident of her to offer the man a place in her home without even knowing his name, but she's fairly certain the risk is minimal — and why not take it, for the possibility of a new recruit?
"Common" | "French"