Great Bear Wilderness Theres something in the water, I do not feel safe
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau was chasing a colorful butterfly through the forest, the halfling curious by the little creature fluttering about without a care in the world. She had first discovered the insect looking at flowers and other plants whilst relaxing in some grassy clearing, delighted surprise tinging her face when it landed on the petals of a petunia in front of her. And so that was how she ended up here, prancing like a fawn as the halfling spun this way and that after it.

It perched itself on a nearby log, resting on what use to be a leafy specimen of a tree. Cadeau eagerly went to approach it, tail wagging as she grin. "I have you now my lovely little friend!" Cadeau gently covered it with her paws, lightly adjusting them so she could get a proper look at the butterfly. Adjusting her paws, she peeked a brown eye into the gap to see its beautiful wings and long antennas. She felt its legs tickle her toes in its wish to leave and Cadeau let it go, watching it take flight once again.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The shadowy woman watched as slightly younger she wolf of a much lighter hue of browns chased a butterfly. Creeping out of her hiding spot. The female realeased a chuckle as she watched.
”Common” "Spanish"
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau watched the butterfly soar higher and higher into the air, vanishing passed the lush green fronds and to where only angels could fly. She wondered what it must be like to feel that free, Cadeau couldn't picture what the world could look like from way up there. Once her flying friend was long gone, Cadeau began to turn away, intending to go back from where she came. 

She felt womething akin to an itch creep down her spine, Cadeau pausing with her head cocked to the side. Her large pointed ears perked on her head, Cadeau trying to pinpoint what in the area was giving her this feeling. Brown eyes sweeping the greenery, she suddenly saw a inky black wolfess creep out of the shadows, chuckling merrily as a hyena. Cadeau didn't want to guess what was so funny, she could only pick up some... uncomfortable vibes from the female.

"Can I help you?" Cadeau asked, arching a brow and trying to keep the nervous edge out of her voice. She met plenty of wolves since coming to the Teekon Wilds but the only other one who gave her this strange ill sensation was the stranger she only called "the beast", a male who had attacked her during the winter time now passed.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The female smirked as she enjoyed the reaction the wolf gave. Serem finally fully emerged from the shadows and came a bit closer. “Oh don’t mind me.” She chuckled slightly as she kept with her nice facade. “Just passing through.”
”Common” "Spanish"
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau didn't want to immediately judge into something she wasn't completely sure about, jump to conclusions and it leads to confusion, as the saying went. She was an open minded individual but experience made her weary, even if so far her encounters since the first attack were mostly... friendly.

"I'm just passing through too," Cadeau said, casting a look over her shoulder the way she came. "I saw something curious so I followed it. I better get going though, my friend might notice I'm gone soon."

She hoped if there were any ill intentions the mention that she wasn't truly alone would discourage the black wolf from acting on them. Illidan was probably nearby regardless of the bluff. She just hoped that was the case, she always felt safer when she knew he was somewhere close. Cadeau took a step backwards, brown eyes unblinking from the stranger.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The young female mentioned that she was traveling with a friend and she sighed. This wasn’t going to be easy after all. “So where is this said friend?” Serem wondered if the other was lying to save her hide.
”Common” "Spanish"
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau worried her lower lip between her teeth a moment, again casting a look over her shoulder before turning back to the raven-furred stranger. She guessed throwing caution into the wind was nessasary for now, Cadeau shuffling her weight to-and-fro. She didn't know why this wolfess was making her feel edgy, it wasn't she'd done anything to her at all yet. Cadeau's radar was probably misfiring again but she didn't just want to come across as naive again. "He's back there somewhere, we are traveling together," Cadeau told her. It wasn't a complete lie, just they parted ways for the moment in their usual 'give the other some space' time they took when they settled somewhere for the night.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem gave her a slick smile and chuckled. It was clear that perhaps she did have a travel companion but alas he was not near. “You can relax I don’t bite.” That was a complete lie. She did bite...hard. She said as she crept closer.
”Common” "Spanish"
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau furrowed her brow as the stranger drew closer, the halfling not sure if she should really let herself relax as the wolf said she could. Something just didn't sit right with her, didn't Illidan say her instincts were something she needed more faith in living out here? The young bitch backed away with a weary stance, wanting to give the benefit of the doubt but at the same time didn't wish to expose herself if she could avoid it. What did this wolf want from her, Cadeau didn't understand. "I'd like some space," Cadeau demanded with a firm voice, ears flat against her lean head.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem was taken aback by the demand but only for a moment. Let’s have some fun, shall we? Had she finally grown some backbone. “That’s cute. “ She gave a sinister chuckle and smile before the shadow lunged at the female teeth bared ready to snap at whatever she could sink her teeth into.
”Common” "Spanish"
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau felt her gut twist painfully as the cold claws of fear dug their way into it. Her last fight hadn't ended well at all, Cadeau held on best she could but at the end of the day she still lost the battle. She grew up a scrappy puppy on the streets, she was familiar with fighting. It didn't mean she was good at it after letting herself be a doormat so long. The black wolf leaped at her with fangs flashing to bite. Cadeau reeled backwards to try and evade the strike, her own muzzle wrinkling up to present her sharp white teeth.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem was starving, she had consumed the flesh of wolf before but this time she was hungry for blood, hungry for the pleas of her victims. Her canines connected with the females scruff and serem would attempt to drag her down, the taste of blood only fueled her hunger,
”Common” "Spanish"
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau grunted in pain as the stranger sunk her canines into the thick fur around her neck, the halfling resisting by pulling her body in the opposite direction. She willed herself not to freak out into a panic but that was hard when someone was trying to attempt an attack on your very life. Seeing that wasn't working, Cadeau tried something else that had saved her hide in the past. Instead of pulling away, Cadeau slammed her body into her opponent to knock her down, hoping it would startle the wind out of her. She gave a furious sounding husky-like bark, snarling. "Get off me!"
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The female had forced her body into her and serem shuffled back slightly releasing her grip on the female. She quickly regained her footing and attempted to bite at the female again letting out a loud growl in the process, blood dripping her muzzle.
”Common” "Spanish"
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau felt her muscles instantly coil in a mixture of relief and incoming pain and stress stemming from where the wolf snapped her sharp teeth prior, now free of those fangs. She sprang away, wiry and lithe as a cat to try and make some space between the two of them. She lowered her head to guard her throat, not wanting that to be ripped open by the frightening she-wolf.

She let herself have a morbid sense of fascination fall over her at the sight of her blood on the stranger's teeth. Cadeau shivered. Her injury hurt and the fur at her scruff was beginning to feel wet and sticky with the blood, aching in time with the beat of her heart. Cadeau circled around the wolfess, eyes not leaving her form to watch her next move.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
It was almost as if she could feel, smell, and taste the fear that seemed to radiate off the female and Serem watched as she circled her and waited for the precise moment to tackle her to the ground. As she circled Serem toyed with her snapping at her paws hoping to make her dance somewhat. 

After playtime was over she chuckled. “Mother taught me never to play with food but she’s no longer here with us.” She said with a twisted bloodied smile before she took her shot.
”Common” "Spanish"
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau ambled backwards when the female lunged at her with snapping teeth at her paws, the yearling glaring at her with eyes akin to that of hot fire. She parried once by meeting her lunge with a strike of her own, teeth scraping the top of her muzzle and letting go when she was once again breaking away from her nasty nipping. 

She bore her teeth tinged with light blood at her, Cadeau growling. "I am not food," the halfbreed exclaimed in an angry voice, sneering the last word. The bitch leaped at her to try and land a proper blow, Cadeau again matched her attack with an offense of her own. She jumped towards her, jaws opening to try meeting at her neck.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem felt her teeth scrape along her muzzle and she snarled in complete rage but it was amusing. “Oh she fights back. Let’s see how good you are?” The shadow continues to taunt her. 

The brown hued girl lunged at her neck and he canines sank into i. Immediately serem began to shake trying to either throw her off or into a tree whichever would work
”Common” "Spanish"
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
"You're not the only one who has teeth to bite, you know." Cadeau quipped back, hackles raised and daring to give a ballsy smirk to try disguising the very real fear Cadeau was feeling in that moment. She had to act tough, be brave, pretend she wasn't scared, enemies would use that weakness against you.

Cadeau tried holding on with all her might, dull nails digging between the dirt as she held her ground. In the end the struggling was too strong for Cadeau who was built smaller and slighter, the halfling grunting in pained surprise when she was thrown into a nearby tree. Her head and back conked against the base of the trunk, Cadeau suddenly very dazed as she try to get her bearings. She lay limp as a rag doll for a long drawn out moment. Stars dotted the edges of her vision, Cadeau shaking her head and focusing back on the stranger despite the bump she knew she had between her ears.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had successfully gotten her prey where she wanted her but she didn’t want the fun to end. Her heart was racing with adrenaline. “Oh sweetie.” She shook her head as she laughed. “You aren’t fooling anyone. I know your scared. You reek of fear.” The shadow hissed as she stalked her prey slowly. “Leave before I tear you apart and tear every piece of meat from your carcass.” She was done with this one, she was bored and with that she left as quickly as she appeared.
”Common” "Spanish"