Hushed Willows Series of unfortunate events
Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
@Zafina 
Her mother was asleep and she took that opportunity to explore. As the days went longer she found herself wanting to keep her eyes open. Minnow glanced over at the bright opening of the den and was curious as all can be. She scored closer to it pushing herself.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

A pair of blooded goblets watched a small puff of ivory and cream emerge from the decrepit den of holding. It was a den sickening with the smell of mother, but it was clear as one child strayed from the clutches of its dam, an unworthy mortal unfit for motherhood. This blue eyed puff waddled further and further, unknowingly closing the distance between themself and their new founding mother...

Zafina

From the eclipse of nightly crux, Zafina’s hum, much like that of what would have been her daughter’s first sound of love and adoration, left her hollow throat, and created the space betwixt her newly chosen. 
A hum of love, adoration,

a calling to come closer

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The creamy pup scooted and scooted across the floor. She then squinted her eyes as a figure came into view at least lightly. The sun mad it very hard to see; it hurt. Her ears were not fully open but they had begun to and a sweet sound vaguely was heard by the pup. Her long journey made her hungry and her first thought was Mother the one that fed her. That gave her more devotion to get closer. Almost on her feat she got up only to plop right back down. But she was closer to the wolf and let out a soft whine.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It had begun. Within the nocturnal slumber of her call, even through the time of day, this child knew where comfort lay, where solace and love truly bode her near. Zafina watched with a hungry gaze, whispen fur dancing ethereal over her slender body, still stretched by her forsaken but unforgoten children. Her children whom were taken from her...
the children who bade her, 

‘take her, mother...
take her.

So take her, she would. 
She crooned softly to the babe, a response to the whine, a soft and passionate promise to love and feed, to comfort and teach. It was growing livelihood and a future of prosperity, of happiness. 
All of it, wrapped in a sharply laced turquoise bow of voice, lilted silkily to Minnow, encouragement to further meet her.

Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
As the little one got further and further away from her siblings it began to get colder. Her little body was unable to keep up with the rapidly changing temperature. Just as she was about to stop and whine. It happened again the noise the soft noise that tried to creep into her ears.

Minnow was curious to find out what or who made the noise. So with her nose sticking up in the air; the pup tries to lift up her head to get a better whiff or sight of the thing. Whichever was easier and it worked.whatever was making that noise as she looked up. It was a big wolf. Like the other she had grown accustomed to was darker to regardless Minnow made another whine. She was confused normally when she did that she got food. Maybe try louder? She made a slightly louder whine hoping to get the others attention.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Just before her, the babe looked up, running a perfect blue gaze over her dark face. Zafina could feel tenderness in those beautiful blue eyes. And though the cream fur could have deterred her from the jarring urges that the goddess had succumbed to, it did not. The child was precious, still smelling of puphood, of youth. Of fresh beginnings- 

And Zafina could not resist. 
Mad the last whine ebbed through the child’s minuscule maws, the Divine raced forward with a snap of nimble incisor fangs, and snatched the child up by the scruff, turning deftly on soft pads to whisk her away from this ungrateful denhold. 

This child would know love, adoration-
and she too would join her siblings, those whom had felt the cold breeze of death upon them way too soon.

You do not cherish what is yours-
Until they are taken from you.