Hideaway Strath Drown me out with your voice
43 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
5/13/19-5/15/19ish if that works?
@Priest & @Hum <3
Set in the western woods of HS near Bonesplinter

Others abounded the lush pastures their fledling coven had chosen to reside in some days ago - despite the narrow entrances and vulnerable position it left one in. Scouts of established packs ranged the paradise within the grotto as well and left the witch silently wishing for stone walls and dark depths in which to hide - much like the snakes they named themselves after. 

The occultist paced to and fro beneath the shade of the canopy, hulked in a prowl not unlike a jungle cat, green eye glinting in the low-light similar to the fireflies that danced overhead oblivious to the restlessness that had taken hold of her bones. 

The storm within was concealed behind the frost of a detached gaze, the witch stalking to a halt with her gaze drawn to the canyons of the west. 

Perhaps something of promise lay there. 
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

The world was full of fuck ups. But Priest knew he had to make it work, regardless. Siblings in tow, he didn’t allow himself to get too far from Hum or @Vehem , as he knew they would protect each other whether it was love or suspicion that kept them together. They were educated in their own manner, and both Vehem and Priest knew a good haul of whoopin’ ass when need be- 

but the Prince of Torment would rather allow words and date of fate to take rupture of whomever stepped to him, rather than the bulk of fangs. Yet with this pair of wolves he and his siblings had caught onto getting to know, The Sahira couldn’t gauge whether this was beneficial for them, or whether he had fucked up and sold his soul to the wrong set of devils. 

On another mission to find food and stay out of both Nikan and Pixie’s way, it ended up he was only half successful. And he hadn’t realized he was walking just before the pantheresque woman’s view, as he was so caught up trying to figure out what the hell fireflies even were. To learn of these things, atleast- he hadn’t ever seen em before. So while he was so absorbed in this, his other senses were completely ignored in this wonderful and wacky night.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
43 Posts
Ooc —
Amethyst and jade shifted as the shadow manifested from the trees, her lips twitching as they began to slowly slide back from her teeth menacingly. It was bad enough to constantly be on edge with rogues frequenting the area - the idea that one would simply approach was just too much. 

Fortunately for Priest, the wind shifted before her murderous rumble could escape - bringing the familiar scent of her lover. 

Pixie licked her chops, relaxing, as the pass of her tongue smoothed her lips. 

"Nikan brought you and your siblings back with him, yes? Do you have a name?" She asked of the boy, brow lifting curiously. It was a valid question - she'd been born a slave with no name to claim. 

SERPENTINE RAVINE
ωєℓ¢σмє тσ му ¢αgє, ℓιттℓє ℓσνєя
4 Posts
Ooc — Belle
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Seldom was she far behind, ensnared in the cosmos of her webbed mind - spindly dreams of unremitting illumination scattered with the wind's drizzled moans, and peace? It was not hers to claim. Crooked spiders writhed out of her eyes, her ears, with legs like acapuncture needles down the curves and ridges of her spine; they were hers, the poltergeist's, if nothing else in this forsaken world, those creatures of her skull's creation. No bygone stretch of land went unwatched in her grasp, but it was for nobody's conscious to understand whether the demons truly flashed before their corrupted vision, or whether it was simply an illusion - a mirage of her own eyes, this cursed heterechromia. One sedulous eye watched those two devils ahead with a pool of crimson, an orb soaked in the blood the fallen - the other lay still as a caliginous void of nothing. The vociferous dead, and the taciturn, mirrored in her unsympathetic stare.

Priest, and the foreign, mortal witch.

It was only when the slithering of that woman's tongue passed across her lips, to give way for words upon the breath of the air, that the Sahira finally made her presence known. There was a way she drifted across the ground, one might think, that reminded them of a euphoric feline, or perhaps the ghost of a fallen sylph - but both were incorrect, in that the fluidity of her weaving was nothing that a simple wolf could possibly comprehend or imagine with their strangled, distorted minds. She slithered with the very grace of a shadow, appearing in the lumiferous glow of fireflies to flicker in and out of reality, until her side had coasted beside that of her mosiac sibling.

No sound crept from her throat. The summoner's thoughts were, as always, her own.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Priest felt the tension, as all living things could, should they listen to the lovely hand of Life, and his path ended where he took his last step. He addressed the request of knowledge as he felt the shuffle of energy mold and meld behind him until it was upon him. Hum, his sister, and indescript in every way of existence, had come to join him in his jumbled array of mishaps he threw them into somehow. She was as a specter, a silent hex to those who cursed the Sahirian name as she possessed not only her self solitude even eithin crowds, but her lethal way of always culling hordes with unknown and frankly immortal ease. One by one they fell, and he almost envied her fatal kiss, her undisturbed distortions, and he lusted for how she thought, sought, and conquered with natural finess.

"Yea." It was all he could say before he thought hard on the decision. He honestly was not fond of giving his name out, nor the identity of his family, but they were in these wolve's prospective home. And if the Sire of Torment was anything, he was curteous when it was called for. "I'm Priest. This is Hum. And @Vehem is around getting settled, more than likely.

A pull interest roved heavily in his sophisticated gaze. Both this woman and his sister had two color eyes- did this mean the two had identical abilities? It seemed all prominent Divines held that bipolar gaze, but this woman was clearly no Divine, nor a Sahira- hell, she didn't even possess the aura Hum had. But her careful perception was not lost on him- and should she be the friend Nikan brought up, she was shamanesque in her ways. 
Hum has a new toy-
His thoughts shuffled to the present. "What is it you plan on doing here? What are your ideals?"

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
43 Posts
Ooc —
The woman's gaze slid from brother to sister as another merged from the wood, sensing some decorum in their presentation and stifling the urge to raise her brow sardonically. Her mismatched orbs flickered over them briefly, unimpressed. 

"Pixie," she offered in return with a nod, though they hadn't asked. She could play nice. 

Her brows raised curiously, head canting to the side as she considered his question - turning it over, examining it in the proper light. 

"We seek to build a legacy. A pack that protects its own and remains largely unknown to the outside world."

SERPENTINE RAVINE