Stone Circle A Starlit Adventure
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei had asked Alya, however the answer she got meant that the girl would be going alone. Until another came to mind. A friend, who she had not talked to in some time...so, Korei Julia sought out her friend, Ira. It was the only one she thought that may join her on this venture to Moonspear. Going about, asking ut for her.

"Ira...Ira...Iraaa? I have something to ask!" she called out as she walked along.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The roan woman was on her usual path along Easthollow's borders when she heard the call. An ear flicked in the direction of her name as it slowly grew louder. It only took seconds for Ira to piece together it was Korei and turned to meet the source of the voice. Upon seeing the white figure she gave a nod of her head with a light smile, Korei was never a bother to her. You called for me, is there something I can assist you with?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia kept up a happy look in her posture as she went around. Stopping once Ira was there in her vision. She bounded over happily, and greeted her. "Hi, Hi Ira!" she cheered along, sitting right before her. Her tail wagging in excitement. 

"I wanted to ask something! I was hoping you might want to...come with me? Somewhere?" She asked. It took a moment before Korei realized how mysterious that sounded, giggling nervously. "I-I mean, um, to come with me to my family, in Moonspear! I don't know who else will come wth me."
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The excitement radiating off the smaller woman came as a surprise to Ira. She knew Korei opened up quite a bit once you had the chance to know her, but she seemed overly excited today. The roan wolf's face twisted into a puzzled expression at the inquiry as she thought over the offer. She was not very fond of leaving Easthollow with her recently born siblings, but there were plenty of wolves around to keep an eye on the tiny balls of life.

On another hand, it would be a great opportunity to meet more of the packs in the area, and perhaps develop lasting relations for both parties. Traveling alone was often dangerous too, especially with the latest attack just outside their borders. She would hate to see something happen to the white wolf. That alone was enough to make up her mind, If you have no one to travel with I will gladly accompany you. How far of a journey is it to your home pack?
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia had her tail swaying lightly, though it paused at the puzzled expression that crossed Ira's face. Slowly tilting her head, Korei's pale ears flopping down to the sides. Was she not for this? Or confused by her request? Till her face brightened up at Ira's answer.

"Oh, thank you! It's um..." Now, Korei began recalling all those directions that Valette had given to her. It was a lot of directions. "Well, Valette told me that we go west. By a place called Swift...Swift...something. Then some mountains! A Vale, some more mountains, go by a big left till some more mountains. Then we will be there, at Moonspear!"
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
As the smaller wolf explained the instructions, Ira knew if she was still smiling it would have faltered by now. "Something" was never specific enough when traveling long distance so she would probably have to speak with Valette herself before they depart. Although to Korei, Ira would remain attentive and stared blankly as she mentally took note of the directions she did know. Seems like quite the journey. When did you plan on leaving?
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei thought on it for a moment. When would be best...the answer came up rather quickly, as well. "As soon as we can! Valette wanted us to let her know when we do, so we can howl for her when we do!" She was still ovely excited for this as she bounced on her fore legs a bit. Even if she was not doing well on directions. "An adventure, Ira! It'll be so fun!"
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I see... I suppose we should call for her presence then? Ira watched with a blank expression, but inside she was happy to see the other so excited. She recalled the last time she saw the woman even near this excited was when they chatted under the stars moons ago. I suppose it does classify as a quest of sorts, doesn't it? She had to admit, she was a bit excited to see what laid beyond the territory. Her last venture did not end as well as she had hoped, and the company would be appreciated since it would take some time to travel if they were moving through mountains.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia thought on this. It would help indeed, it would. She thought this over for a bit in her head, tossing the idea about. Before nodding. It was indeed a quest...a quest. The word just put more excitement into her and she was ready to be bounding right off. 

"Yes! Yes we should!" Then something came into her mind. "I am not too excitable, am I?" Korei asked to Ira. She did not want to be.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
With the confirmation Ira would tilt her head back and call for preferably @Valette, although with the pups she would not be surprised to see @Greyback either. With that done she'd take a seat and wait before turning back to the stargazer. You should not seek the opinions of others, you are exactly who you are meant to be....but no. This was your home, there is no reason you should not be excited.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia waited, as Ira called out for the alpha of theirs. Then also took a seat. Her eyes tilted right up, hearing Ira's words. Korei held a faint ashamed smile, for thinking so. But also, her opinion when she thought it most dire and important, had been cast aside. She made no mention of this.

"Yeah...you are right. It is my opinion...thank you" she said, and with those words one might tell that it truly meant a lot to her to even hear that.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Cameo

Valette lifted her head when she heard the howl from Ira. Valette howled back to her in confirmation that they were allowed to go. It settled well with her that Ira would help Korei with her travels. She was glad that the white female wouldn't travel alone and that she could stay with her newborns. She howled to them once more to wish them safe travels.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
A moment of confusion crossed the woman's features. Korei seemed to thank her, yet she almost seemed bothered by her words. She was about to inquire when she heard Valette's call in the distance. Seems like they were given the signal she was waiting for so they could depart. Ira would have time to investigate further during their travels. Looks like Valette heard us, hm? I'm right behind you, let's go find your family. She offered a kind smile to try and turn the conversation around again. She'd rather have the white wolf excited then regret her choice to take her journey. As soon as Korei Julia took the lead, she would be quick on the woman's heels towards Moonspear.