Stavanger Bay Down to the river
75 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
The smell of the salty water flooded the wolf dogs nose. The feel of the soft sand under her paws seemed to calm her as she looked over the water. It was beautiful. Throughout her travels Radar kept Dirges advice and surely enough her nose caught wind of a heavily scented territory and she nearly crossed into its borders. 

She released a huge sigh of relief as she had stopped just in time. Perhaps they would let her join. Determined to try the shewolf let out a howl.
Hunter: 1/5

61 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It is already too late to swim when the water reaches your lips.

The howl drew her attention to the base where the coast began. Marching delicately yet deliberately, the Empress began her search for the pinpoint of the howler before the sea’s roar drowned it from existence. It was not long before sapphires landed over a particular wolf, something that looked more as a wolf through structure, but less of wolf through aesthetic feature. The color most especially. She momentarily attempted to decide whether this was a newcomer who had lost their way, or an enemy to alert of war. 
Ceruleans narrowed. 

Against the saltine sailing winds Akira brought herself confidently before this hybrid dog, her sealine orbs searching for reason before her mouth even dared to address the new face. 

Not all birds have been taught to fly. Some simply fall until they either learn, or perish.

[Image: xpseg7.jpg]
75 Posts
Ooc —
Radar was constantly in her thoughts before the female arrived. Contemplating heavily on leaving out of fear of rejection which seemed to plague her to this very day. However before given the chance to turn and run before anyone saw a wolf come into veiw.

It was a whitish wolf who had came to her call. Unknown to radar if she was leader of this land she swiftly gave a bow of her head out of respect regardless.

She took a breath before speaking and gathered her words. “My name is Radar and I seek a home. “ To put it bluntly. “Are you leader of this threshold perhaps?”

61 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Akira listened, the female explaining herself as easily as though she had been asked direct her motives. A raise of chin supported her claim as she bothered with words to splice this situation apart. "Not just of the thresh, but of the entire hold. I am Empress Swan, Alphess of this Bay. And I will require a bit more information on who you are before I allow you into this home."

Sapphires watched over this young woman, noticing the slight Canid descent in her bloodline with preening ease. The Swan would not take kind to weaker wolves who sought refuge in this already hurting home of hers- and she would spread wings to defend again should anything challenge such a wounded place, again with trouble. She would tolerate none of it.

Not all birds have been taught to fly. Some simply fall until they either learn, or perish.

75 Posts
Ooc —
Her request made sense, it didn’t seem logical to just allow anyone into their land. That Radar understood completely. “Well what would you like to know?” She had nothing to hide and would gladly answer any questions the alpha female had. 

“I come from the north after being kicked out of my pack as well as my siblings due to our lineage. As for skills I am an adequate hunter; though certainly not the best, there is much I can improve on. Although if you are short in another trade I’m willing to prove myself and learn all I ask is that I am given the chance.”

61 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Akira watched the woman, noting with subtle measures of searching that the woman was not exactly concubine nor consort material- there was nothing particularly eye-catching about her. She was clearly not fit to be a challenge to her reign, and in that aspect, Akira denied herself the trouble of training her in the arts of gentle and homing mannerisms. Her humility however was also needing education it seemed, as she spoke with some chaste way that seemingly all but Posie held in these foreign lands. Well, besides Posie and seemingly Ford. 
Her heart panged momentarily before her law set it aside to stick to this situation. 

"I see this bay requires stronger wolves, warriors, and those who's heart will not fail in battle regardless of who tends to head it. This bay needs those who abide by duty, unflinching, and willing to put their lives on the line for the good of this pack."

Her gaze narrowed as she took in Radar within a highly judgemental scrutiny. Sapphires awashed the hybrid in a view that would either hold her there, or scare her off. 

"Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to the seas of this torn land? To rise and become something worth remembering? Or will you run, and catch the same fate as all other weak whelps?" Akira would not allow temporary stays. Once Radar joined, there was no turning back. And desertion was punishable by death in her world. 

75 Posts
Ooc —
She tended up but only momentarily, Radar knew she couldn’t even defend her siblings when the time cane and it haunted her ever since and she didn’t want to disappoint anyone else let alone a whole pack. “If that is the case I should better myself and my skills before committing. I apologize for wasting your time” With a bow of her head she would turn and leave if nothing more was said.

61 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It seemed there was nothing the hybrid could offer. She was shy, timid, weak. Though it could be trained out of her, Akira had no time for babying women into having hearts, especially if they were not her hearth and dynasty lineage. This Radar would not make the cut as Stavanger Bay's first line of defense; she would not join Akira as a Blue Swan trainee. A lower of chin slipped through the lack of care Akira had for this woman now, her time being the same sand which slipped through the glass of Life. She would not allow anymore to be wasted with her.

Akira said nothing more- the hybrid was free to depart.