Moonsong Glacier Sweet but Psycho
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
@Nikan

After the meeting with Pixie and then upon learning that her and Nikan now were starting a pack. She would tag along once more with these two and hopefully this time everything worked out.

Serem now was in search of Nikan. Hoping she would find him.
”Common” "Spanish"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He had a purpose. Whether that purpose was the pack or being someone worthy of Pixie's worship he didn't know. Maybe both. His little Witch had stumbled upon an old companion, Serem and he had been waiting for the woman to find him. He supposed he could have done it himself but he didn't feel like bothering. Coincidentally when he lifted his head from his paws she appeared like a ghost. His electric eyes scanned over her for a silent moment "Serem. How has life treated you?" he asked. He was being polite only because she was now a follower and while she hadn't proven her loyalty as Pixie had, she had returned to him once again to follow his lead. That deserved his patience and so he would give it.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Nikan soon came into view and the she wolf shot him a smile. He seemed to be doing well. “Meh like shit but hey I’m not really well liked so it’s to be expected. And you?” She was curious, serem wanted to know more about the potential pack that pixie briefly mentioned.
”Common” "Spanish"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan snorted and flashed a brief smile "The secret is to enjoy being disliked. I revel in it" he said and sighed "I'm determined to start a pack up. A place of isolation. We'll be smart about what we do. Nobody will know us. Pixie is teaching me her ways, how to embrace the darkness inside" he paused, realising how corny that sounded.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
All Welcome 
Her ears listened with interest, so they were creating a pack. Perhaps he would allow her to join. The shadowy female wasn't doing much these days. "Well if allowed I can perhaps I can stick around."
”Common” "Spanish"