Hushed Willows Desperate search
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
set a bit after Minnow was taken on may 8th.

She felt the two of her pups suckling down on milk but it felt off and Aliac quickly woke up from her slumber. Minnow was missing. She gently moved the pups from her as she looked around the den, heart racing as panic set in. She wasn't here and her scent was faint. Aliac began to freak out as she walked to the entrance of the den but not far cause she couldn't leave her pups. When she found no sign of Minnow she let out a mournful cry.

She failed, her pups was missing.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All was well. He had three children. A wife. A home. Free run to come and go as he desired. He definitely couldn't have been happier. Then came Aliac's mournful howl and he felt his heart stop as he raced toward it. "Aliac! Aliac what's wrong?" he asked as he came onto the scene. He brushed past her and spotted the three-

Wait.

No.

"Minnow... where's Minnow?" he asked numbly as he turned wide frightened eyes to Aliac. She had to be somewhere playing, she was too young to just wander off.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac cried out for her pup that’s when Sunny came in and it was like her heart broke. “I passed out....I...fell asleep. She’s gone....i don’t know.....I lost her....” her breath became shallow and she couldn’t breath
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His heart stopped and for a moment he stopped breathing, staring at her with dull eyes. Minnow...his only daughter was gone. He swallowed down a lump and fought down panic trying to think of what his father would do. Obviously his dad would look for him. "Go back to Valiant and Aeryn okay? I'm going to look for her. I won't stop till I find her" he said gently though there was a strain to his voice. He should have helped her more, not left her with the pups so much. Maybe then she wouldn't have been so tired. "If you ever need a break you can ask someone. Please...just ask next time okay?"

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac whimpered softly; this was all her fault she failed her pup like her mother did her, perhaps not on purpose as hers did but at that moment it was all the same to her. Her pup was missing and this was her fault. No one else was to blame. “Okay.” It felt like that was all she could say; no other words were spoken and she sulked back to her pups.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He watched her go back to her den and felt bad. His tail sagged and he followed her in, touching his nose to the top of her head. "I'll find her Aliac...I promise. It'll be okay" he whispered. He breathed her scent in and then stepped back, looking at their sons before heading out. He needed to go right away or else the scent trail could be lost along with his daughter.