Hideaway Strath I am nothing and so are you
14 Posts
Ooc — Grey
[Image: logo-anim.gif?6]

@Priest

Akuji's bones ached as she reached the strath. Her body was tattered from little bathing and she had finally found a stream to set herself in. She sat down in it and shivered as her ass was now wet. "Shit, that's a little cold." She mumbled to herself as she proceeded to splash water onto the most matted parts of her fur, causing it to loosen up and she could clean it more.

After getting herself thoroughly moistened, she slipped out of the stream and started to lick herself off to get her fur to finally look like its former self. Suddenly, she realized that there was a giant spot that she couldn't reach on her back. A growl escaped her lips as she tried to get the spot. Aku's disappointment was immeasurable. "FUCK IT." Her voice boomed through the trees, bird's fled their places, it was the whole stupid movie scene.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Taking a walk to clear the majority of mess from his head, Priest mused that a good  fish would be a bit tastier than the heavy meats he was used to, currently. He was in the mood for something nice, light, something he could feel a subtle pride in achieving. Thus he went to the little strath’s creek, a warming current of water that harbored what he was having munchies for. 

Making his way to the fringes of wetland, he caught a scent on his nares that peaked his interest a bit, and without pause other than to tighten his path to the trail, he kept focused on the beacon. Not half an hour later, he was on the site of a female grooming herself. Ears struck harder to her voice as it rose around them both, her irritation made vocal as it not only scared away the birds, but other prey as well. Hopefully the fish were still here. 

Taking a couple of relaxed strides forward, he offered his snout to the vexed fae, giving her the opportunity to sniff him in a less heated welcome. Banner held neutrally, he gave an even gentler wag of it to show his lack of hostility despite her mood. Indigo sapphires stayed on her face, peripheral on her body language, as he tried to gauge this oddly familiar woman’s temperament.
And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
14 Posts
Ooc — Grey

Paws thudding, she could feel it in the ground. Akuji turned her head towards the man who was coming towards her. The hackles on her back raised slightly in caution. "Who the hell is this guy?" She thought to herself and sniffed the air to see if there was a scent he gave off that she knew. There was a memory in the back of her mind that his scent irked. Her eyes narrowed as he walked up to her.

He looks a little like any other dark wolf, her mind decided maybe they were related some way or another. Her eyes scanned over his body, noticing he was seemingly calm. "Who are you?" She was full of danger signs now. He could be planning anything with her, body language could be faked, anything could happen. Luckily, she had a bit of build on her which meant she had a fighting chance.

Aku sniffed around his snout this time, getting the clearer scent. Her daffodil eyes were still weary as she came closer, sniffing around his shoulder's now. The she-wolf moved away from him a bit, then shook herself out for him to give her the once over. Her ass then plopped on the dry ground, she was weary in trust but she'd give him a chance. It was unlike her to give someone such a chance, but that weird smell made her more curious.

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

She eyed him with clear lack of any semblance of trust, and while the Sahira could understand it, it only made him want to know her more. So in the end, would he be the one winning? 

She fired off a question at him, a basic one, and he held back a laugh. His individuality for starters was clearly given to her for an opportunity for her to sniff, but perhaps the girl wanted a name. Pulling back after her inhales, “Priest. You?” It wasn’t so bad to ask the same. But she was a random. He wasn’t fond of offering his name to just anyone, but she seemed so familiar...
And I took red pills...

14 Posts
Ooc — Grey

Something rang in her head when he told her his name. "Interesting. I'm Akuji." Her voice was calm and collected, interest spiking in who he was. Her memory wasn't telling her who he was, but she knew that he was someone she would be able to trust. The she-wolf was really holding back her usual snarkiness to get more information, hell she'd do almost anything to figure out who this man was.

She moved closer into his close space, her steps as graceful as she could make them. It was almost fox-like in the way that she slinked around. Akuji made herself cozy nearby him, this was now a search for information instead of a weary meeting that would result in little. "What family do you come from?" Her tail dragged itself down his spine softly.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Watching the young slyph tread around him with an almost panther-like slink was entertaining for the Sahira. It was an attempt to make him feel cornered or enticed, he surmised. The young king knew entrapment however, and this was not it. The recognition in her mind was what he felt in his heart. Showing his deck of cards early with the fellow dark wolf, he asked, “Wouldn’t happen to be of the same bloodline, would you? I’m a Sahirian.” He didn’t feel bad vibes with this chick, but he felt much more open to being attracted to her considering she wasn’t his sibling.

And I took red pills...

14 Posts
Ooc — Grey

He was into it, nice! Her body turned into him and she hummed a bit. She nuzzled her head into his neck fur as he spoke and when he stated the same family name as her, she realized who he was. Her mom talked about her family a lot, it was obvious to her that he was from one of her siblings’ sons, potentially her mother’s son too had she had a litter that Aku didn’t know about. She drew a deep breath, deciding maybe she should tell the truth. Akuji’s body drifted away for a moment.

”My mother is Namira Sahira. I am Akuji Sahira,” her body shrunk back after the words. Damn did she hate the truth. It stung her tongue to tell it, but she couldn’t keep that away from him. He seemed to be easier to trust than all the others. Her qualms with being somewhat related weren’t usually an issue, what was the chance she met this guy anyway? Sure wasn’t high.

Akuji didn’t realize she had been looking at the ground. Her eyes focused on trying to figure out how he would feel about the familial relation by darting around. What was that feeling in her chest, was it disappointment? How strange of a feeling.

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Surely she knew it was no foreign thing for them to feel the lusting capability that rose between the many of them, did she? She spoke as she pulled away a bit, revealing herself to truly be his assumption. "Ilsir niekas nedro su anas." He used their homeland tongue to reassure her of her fleeting flame. In the common tongue, he spoke slang occasionally, even relaxed, almost seeming young and inexperienced, but he was completely different in the Tsis language, as it was not a language for inept speakers, nor was it speak for those who held no confidence in their lives. Tsis was their blood, beating and relentless, fearless, fathomless, 
Powerful. This was him in Tsis, a god among both among those who were ignorant of what he was saying, and an indominable Divine in his birthright. He claimed what he wanted, whether it be through gentlemanly manners, or force. 

"It's pretty nice to see a face out here that doesn't look at me like another peon. I'm Priest. Son of Dibella Sahira, and Brother to Hum and Vehem." He took a slight step closer to the reclusive darkling, not only invitin her into his space, but taking hers, as well. Indigo sapphires ran over the features of his cousin. She was a bit more interesting than the other mortals of this land, but of course she was- she was a Divine.

And I took red pills...

14 Posts
Ooc — Grey

"Lies, lies lies!" Her mind cried while he spoke. Hackles started to rise again. Her mind was feeding her things that simply weren't true, but she believed anyway. Her mind was its own serpent in her body, it was what made her who she was and it also betrayed her occasionally. She was a victim to her own thoughts, and it wasn't just the basic edgy story plot for her. 

Her mind was always plagued with doubt and distrust. She may trust a little sometimes, but generally, her disposition was very wary to strangers. Even her family sometimes got that cold expression from her. It had been a problem for a long time that she had a basic knowledge of what the problem was but little knowledge of how to solve it. Her problems always caused someone else to turn away before listening.

"Galia tu'iea lirza, j'us hurniderse satvasas.¹" She hissed at him and started slinking away, trying to get away and get him off her back. Her mind screamed at her about all the lies and denying who he was. "Namira was my mother, but I don't think you would care much on who I am or what I come from." Her body tried to disappear among the trees, but it hurt her heart to leave him like that. It was just so hard to say sorry and maybe it would just take a bit of a rough tussle of emotions to get her to open up someday.

¹Hold your tongue, you lying snake.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

How quickly she had flipped, gone from passive and even inviting to hostile and almost ignorant. He had stated his title to her, expecting not to bring some sense of closeness between them, but it somehow not only pushed her away from him, but disturbed her greatly. 

I mean, if that’s what you would prefer, fine.“ He turned, and began his slow walk back in the general direction from whence he had come, body swaying calmly in the almost consoling breeze. He wouldn’t fight her for conversation- yet if she sought solitude and silence, he would oblige. 

Deep indigo sapphires became hidden as he felt the pull of himself away from her general location, his slight hurt threatening to halt him and to inquire of her bipolar twist. Yet he waited, while walking away. 

And I took red pills...