Swiftcurrent Creek Dibujame en tu mente
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Joining 
Hoping that everything was going well for Zafina, Eilonwy decided that it was time to come back home at last. her journey had been enchanting and invigorating, and she had found many things worth living for that she lacked before, but none of those things mattered if she didn't share it with her mother. there was a strong connection between the two Fearghal girls, it was them against the world, it had always been, it just took Eilonwy a moment to realize it.

So with her head held high the ashen dove found her way back to the Creek, with bright eyes and signs of many smiles painted upon her features, all seeded by the idea of seeing her mother's face again. She knew better than to rush her way in, being thoroughly familiar with the border policies of the Swiftcurrent law. She would have to be greeted back regardless of her past affiliation to the pack, and she hoped that @Chusi could be the one to do so. She let loose a howl to whoever's ears might hear, a song of loyalty, a celebration of her own return. She was genuinely glad to have made it back intact and hopeful for the future among her own kind.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi had retreated into her whelping den, her belly swollen and unable to stand. She relied on the pack now, without friends or family to call her own. She was beginning to doubt their leading pair, mostly for demoting her, and was considering leaving the Creek as soon as her children could travel. That would still be a while, so it was the perfect time to consider it. Perhaps things would improve around here, but if not Chusi had had enough.

One ear swiveled atop her skull. She recognized the howl that came from the borders as her own daughter, but she was only a few days from giving birth. She panicked slightly before releasing a howl of her own. Within it was a message, that she was still part of the Creek but unable to come to her. It was also aimed at @Kavik and @Alessia , asking for her daughter to be allowed to come in and see her.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
I don't think Kavik knows Eilonwy, but let me know if that assumption is wrong, and I'll edit!

He had actually been on his way to Chusi's den to deposit a freshly caught hare, the meal dangling from his massive jaws as he moved through the territory. She was but one of his many worries, and he had been spreading himself thin trying to take care of everything lately. Every added responsibility took time away from his family, and the guilt from that stayed with him through every waking moment, no matter how busy he was. 

The call from the borders halted his steps as he neared his packmate's den. He quickly deposited the meal near the entrance, and then turned to make his way towards the caller. Chusi's request was heard as he neared the the edge of the territory, and as he came upon the girl, he wondered how they knew each other. He came to a stop in front of her, dipping his head in greeting. I'm Kavik, one of the alphas here, he started, offering his usual stranger-at-the-borders greeting. What brings you to my borders? For his sake, he hoped it wouldn't be yet another displaced, pregnant wolf needing sanctuary. He didn't think he could handle turning away another mother in need.
I'm no good without you