Moonspear morning sickness, xyz
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra would have felt guilty for his deflating, had he joined a band any other than the one he had. But how was she supposed to feel happy that he went to join the fold of the wolf she detested the most? Did the woman have any redeemable qualities? She was as selfish as they came. Somehow, Gannet still did not realize that—and though Liffey did not lead then, it was still the founding principle of their leaving at all. It was still her thoughts. Still, Hydra was not a woman without mercy. She lifted her head a measure and admitted, It is only that I had wished you could find your family here someday that I react as I do, Gannet. You had always been a dear friend to me. I am envious, and sad, to not share with you our journeys, her ears flattened atop her crown as it all came out at once, and she was shocked to feel a great and overwhelming sadness overcome her—

The hormones overtook her for a moment as she fell into the emotion that she had always been able to push away swiftly. It did not leave so quickly this time, and Hydra herself was an open book for once. Hydra did not understand it at all, and she shook her head, horrified with herself, but finding no regret in her at present. It was selfish, even she understood that much, though at least now he might understand. In her way, she was happy for him; simply disappointed, at present, that she was not the one to witness the happiness and the life he had found. Will you tell me about them? she inquired, voice soft and imbued with sadness. 

Hydra responded to his other question with a watery smile, still solemn from her admission. The hormonal coup had yet to be beaten back, and she was unaware, entirely, of what transpired that was well beyond her control. My mother tells me it should be some time, but that you can sense it with your nose that the change has begun, she informed readily.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - May 17, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - May 17, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - May 17, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - May 17, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - May 17, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - May 18, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - May 21, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - May 24, 2019, 02:47 AM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - June 04, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - June 04, 2019, 10:36 PM