Moonspear morning sickness, xyz
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She read his expression easily enough, of course - he had never known the point nor the practice of wearing a mask. His shoulders dropped as she said what she did, though he also felt that old familiar warmth of affection light in him for her. She was still his best friend, and no amount of distance would change that. He took a step forward and, if she didn't move to avoid it, pressed his forehead lightly to the side of her neck. You're family isn't mine, but you are. he said, and the last words came out firm and warm. We always share. It didn't matter if those journeys didn't cross, that didn't mean she wasn't walking with him.

He brightened gratefully as she asked, and accepted the olive branch enthusiastically. He got to talk about them so infrequently, but he loved sharing, and he couldn't wait to hear of hers as well. Mona, and Ashlar. He didn't have a father, so now I am. Gannet's tail lifted proudly, and he stepped back to give her room once more. He is always learning, and he is happy. The wonder that pups always saw the world with was Gannet's favorite thing about them.

He couldn't believe that she was going to be a mom as well, and he knew from his time there that any pups she had would never want for family. They would be happy as well. I'm glad. They'll be happy too. He said, clearly thrilled for her.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - May 17, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - May 17, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - May 17, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - May 17, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - May 17, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - May 18, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - May 21, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - May 24, 2019, 02:47 AM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - June 04, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - June 04, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 05:25 PM