Hoshor Plains There's something wholesome, there's something sweet
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 

Jaws clasp the injured rabbit, snapping down swift enough that the hare is trapped. It is a quick end, but fortunate for the bearish wolf. Fish remains his primary diet, yet he assumes not all the river-dwelling wolves are like him. Any prey he manages to catch is a blessing.

The hare was unlucky, foot injured one way or another, and thus, even the giant Evergreen was able to out speed it.

Satisfied with the catch, the bear sits to catch his breath, and places the rabbit at his large paws.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
75 Posts
Ooc —
She had been wandering for days on end it seemed and it was hard to focus on a completely empty stomach. That’s when the scent of blood flooded her nose and lead her to another wolf. “Oh I’m sorry I didnt mean to disturb you.”
Hunter: 1/5

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
His round ears twist to the sound of footfalls, soft, yet detectable enough over the sound of Evergreen's panting. The bearish wolf catches his breath long enough that he can close his mouth and glance over his shoulder towards the unfamiliar wolf.

Hey, he greets with a smile. Uh, no problem. Company is always nice... Eve glances down to the hare. Want some?
75 Posts
Ooc —
The male had offered her some and as much as she wanted to Radar ultimately shook her head. “I couldn’t impose like that but thank you though.” This was her first friendly interaction for a while so she decided to strike up conversation. “So whatcha doin out here? I’m Radar by the way.”

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
You sure? I don't mind, Evergreen insists. With the summer months trickling in, there is an abundance of prey. It's easier to find something, versus winter.

Oh, uh, I'm just... exploring and hunting for my pack, he explains, broad chest puffing proudly as a grin curls across his lips. You?
75 Posts
Ooc —
So he was a part of a pack, interesting she wished she could say the same. “I guess you can say I’m wandering.” Which in truth she was.

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Fair enough, wandering is nice sometimes. Evergreen did that quite often when he first arrived in Teekon Wilds. Enough so Valette thought he wanted to be a Scout. Alas, it isn't quite his style.

That's neat. Found anything cool? Eve asks with a smile, moving to nudge the rabbit with his paw.
75 Posts
Ooc —
So far she hasn’t been that far around the area. “I found a few good hunting spots and water that I cooled off in but nothing really cool.” She found a somewhat rude people but that was pretty much it.

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
“That’s nice though!” While she might not have found neat places, it’s good she knows where to look for the basics to survive. After all, it isn’t easy to do so sometimes… especially with packs around. His eyebrow lifts curiously. “Does this mean you’re not a part of a pack?” Eve tilts his head in question.
75 Posts
Ooc —
The wolfdog nodded her head. “Yup. Only pack I was ever in was my birth pack. Been a loner ever since they kicked me and my siblings out.” It was a nice experience but everyone gets lonely eventually. “What about you?”

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Unfortunately, being kicked out of packs seems to be a running theme and it pulls at Eve’s heart strings every time. “That’s terrible…” No one deserves to be without a home, after all, and Evergreen is a firm believer in having company. Being alone has never been enjoyable to him. “I’ve been uh, a part of one other pack before my current one. It’s called Easthollow, and over the mountains there.” He gestures in the direction. “Are you looking for one?”
75 Posts
Ooc —
She almost answered right away but she then remembered what happened at the last pack she tried to join. “I just so happen to be looking for a pack actually.”

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
She confirms that she is looking for a pack. So far she seems nice enough, and if she is interested… Eve does not mind offering a spot in Kaistleoki. “What’s your name? I’m Evergreen,” he introduces first—so many times he has given out invitations without asking their names. Today he’s shaking things up a bit. “I run a pack called Kaistleoki. We’re located nearby at Whitefish River, and focus on… uh, new beginnings and putting everyone’s strengths to use. If you’re interested, we’d be happy to take in another?”
75 Posts
Ooc —
Being the shy thing she was Radar was in her own little world thinking about joining a pack. “Oh my name is Radar.” Even though he asked she could of sworn she had mentioned her name but oh well. “New beginning huh? I could use one of those.” She shot a smile his way and nodded her head. “I’d love to join your pack thank you for the offer.”

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Radar, he must have missed her name when she first introduced herself, but Eve's smile widens. It's nice to meet you. Thankfully she is interested. The bearish wolf gives a wag of his tail. Of course, welcome to Kaistleoki, Radar! Granted, these aren't their lands... so Eve stands up, glancing momentarily at the hare he caught. How about I show you around our home? I have to store this in the cache, too. He nudges the rabbit with his paw.
75 Posts
Ooc —
The young wolf felt acceptance, a feeling that she hadn’t felt in such a long time. It was a nice feeling and with a nod of her head she would follow him if he wanted to ask no more. “Sure.”

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Awesome, with confirmation and plan set, Eve gives her a nod before he leans down and grabs the hare. The journey is not very long, but enough so the two of them could get to know each other better with small talk. It prides him that Kaistleoki continues to grow. Together, the duo leaves the Plains behind.