Neverwinter Forest Kita's First Aquaintance
17 Posts
Ooc — Kita
All Welcome 
It was a clear bright sunny day. But not much sun made it's way through the canopy of the trees overhead. Kita's light grey gaze scanned the area as she walked through the forest. Her ears perked forward as she listened for any unknown visitors or creatures in the distance. Yet, none were to be heard so far other then the deer she could smell deep in the forest eating the wild plants that were growing about. It was to silent for her liking. Not even a light breeze to sway the leaves in the trees above her.

Her white pelt stood out among all the greenery of the forest. All except for her grey tipped paws which seemed to blend in a bit with the dying pine needles beneath her. She had taken shelter in a abandoned den nearby, but now decided to travel onward. Unsure where she was going, she just hoped to not run into any trouble. After her mother died, she had to learn to fight for herself. So far, she had done alright and hadn't run into any serious danger. Kita just hoped it stayed that way.
Note: I welcome rps from G through M. Just, please don't kill my character. ^_^ Much appreciated.
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
he moved out and beyond the pack that day. the blackpine was not enough for what he wanted; to be immersed in the scent of woods. he took to the coast and trekked for a long while before he found himself in the depths of a beautiful forest. the wildling slunk beneath the looming trees like a shadow – his movements barely made a noise against the sound of birds tweeting overhead and the wind brushing against the leaves. it all seemed like an illusion, until the wind halted and the sound of birds seemed to fade away from the wild wood.

illidan moved carefully beneath the branches until an unfamiliar scent was carried on the air. ears drawn forward, the ghost lifted his crown upward and searched his surroundings with the sharp yellow of his hawkish gaze. a figure appeared before him – several paces away – and he froze in his tracks. the dark-hooded youth frowned thoughtfully before releasing a chuff to announce his presence.
17 Posts
Ooc — Kita
Smelling a unfamiliar scent as a slight breeze started up and hearing his chuff, her light grey gaze quickly rested upon another wolf a bit in the distance just ahead of her. Was he a threat? Now that she had a moment to think about it, she never known any other wolves besides her own mother. She did have a littermate, but they ended up stillborn. So she was curious at meeting this wolf.

Kita's ears perked forward in interest, tail low, lightly swaying as she slowly bounded over to greet em. She decided to keep herself calm. If he posed a threat, he probably would of attacked her by now. Right? Still, she did keep her guard up in the back of her mind in case their was a sudden switch in his behavior. She stopped in front of him and tilted her head slightly to the side as she quietly observed him. Breaking the silence she decided to speak first. "Hi. I'm Kita. What's your name?" She asked.
Note: I welcome rps from G through M. Just, please don't kill my character. ^_^ Much appreciated.
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the stranger approached with an eager bounce to her step. illidan did not move from his position and allowed her to close the space between them to her own comfort level. his sharp gaze followed her movements with interest, until she was close enough that they could speak without causing a ruckus in the woods. the girl was the first to speak, and she introduced herself as kita. this was followed by a request for his own. the dark-hooded boy lowered his head a few inches in an awkward bow of sorts.

“i'm illidan,” he introduced in a gravelly tone. “do you live here?” it was a safe follow-up question. while the terrain where they stood did not smell of a pack, the ghost was aware that loners would seek solace in specific territories and turn them into temporary homes. he was not certain if he had stumbled on one that this girl had made or if it had only been lucky timing that they ran into each other.
17 Posts
Ooc — Kita
"Actually, I was just staying in the area for the past few days. But I was just gonna start traveling again today." She replied happily. This young wolf was excited to see what more was out in the world before her. Not knowing where she was going exactly, she didn't mind to much. She knew her main goal was to find a pack, but she wasn't in any hurry. Kita figured she would know where she belonged when she came across it on her travels. "Are you from here? Or are you traveling too?" She asked curiously cocking her head sideways.
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the stranger was quick to respond, saying that she was traveling and had just wandered through the territory on her way. the ghost nodded his head with a small smile. his dark lip curled to the left, revealing a pointed canine from underneath. he wondered if there was anything in particular that had caused her to stop in that territory specifically, but he didn’t bother asking. there were plenty of things that had given him pause in his journey, so he figured that she had her reasons.

“both, sort of,” he answered her question with a shrug and a nonchalant tone. “i was born on the coast and i’ve taken to scouting so that i can learn the territories a little better… figured it was about time i trekked out this way.” it was a nice enough terrain, but he didn’t think that there would be a reason for him to stick around much longer than just to pass through and mentally map out the area.

“where are you from originally?”
17 Posts
Ooc — Kita
"Oh. I'm not from around here at all." She admitted awkwardly. "I was born far outside to the south from this territory." The white wolf was still getting used to being in a whole new region. She didn't know anyone in Teekon Wilds or any of the wolves and packs whom roamed here. She had no clue what awaited her out in this new area of Wilderness.

She avoided saying to much about where she was from. If she did it would of brought back to many memories she wished she could just erase from her mind. Traveling far outside her old homeland had been a choice she made for her own safety to distance herself from humans. It had been a long Journey for her the past few months, but she tried to look on the bright side of things. Her ears perked forward in interest as he mentioned the coast. "Which direction is the coast? I'd like to see that!" She asked excitedly.
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
<3333333333 i am dreadfully sorry for the wait on this my work life has been wilddddd

an outsider, he thought to himself with a polite nod of his head. it was not uncommon for stranger folk to wander through the wilds in an attempt to find a new home, or even a temporary place to rest their heads. illidan thought it was admirable. while he was easily swept by wanderlust, he did not know how capable he would have been to journey to an entirely new world and then attempt to make a home of it. it was hard enough trying to prove himself in the place that he was born.

the girl seemed interested in the coast. illidan smiled at her and gestured with a swing of his muzzle toward the sea. “if you’d like, i could show you?” the ghost offered her. he was working on his scouting abilities and it would have proven useful if he could lead someone else through the wilds and to the coast.
17 Posts
Ooc — Kita
Ears perked forward and tail held high, she liked the idea of seeing the coast. What made it better to her though was now a local of Teekon Wilds would help her gain some much needed information of the territory along the way. "I'd love that!" She replied happily.

Excitement flashed through her eyes as she bounded up next to Illidan, a smile on her face. "Lead the way. Oh, and if you don't mind, can you please fill me in on the going ons in this region? Like things that I should be careful of around here?" 
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
she seemed to be a pleasant sort of individual. her ears perked forward, and her tail seemed to spring to life at the mention of seeing the ocean. illidan offered her a soft and ghostly smile that curled his dark lips upward just enough so that she might feel encouraged by it. he thought it was nice to find himself in the company of someone who was so upbeat. it might have been that he attempted to surround himself with people who were capable of lifting even his tiresome and saddened spirits. there may have been a portion of him that believed he could learn from their tireless optimism.

motioning with a swinging gesture of his muzzle, illidan began leading the woman toward the sea. she asked him a question about the goings on in that area of the wilds. he furrowed his brow thoughtfully and canted his head to the side. “you know, i’m not much of an ambassador… i don’t know a whole lot about what happens in this region,” he answered her in an honest voice. there was an apologetic tone to it. “i’d bet we could find a pack that’s nearby who would have an idea about all that, though.”
17 Posts
Ooc — Kita
Falling in step beside Illidan, she couldn't help but wonder what new things she would find in the area. She cocked her head slightly to the side as he explained he didn't know that much of Teekon Wilds. "Oh." Disappointment clearly heard in her voice. Kita was hoping he knew more about the area. As they continued walking, a awkward silence befell them before he mentioned the other packs. 

"Are the packs around here even friendly to loners? Because I'm guessing they would be pretty territorial..." Even though she never met a pack group, she heard from her mother at a young age that they could be very protective of their territory and unwelcoming to outsiders.