Firefly Glen the station on 44th
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
All Welcome 

In truth, Dulce had been doing everything else but the one thing she'd actually made a verbal promise to do. It was an unspoken fact that part of her job as scout was to travel and gain information, which she'd been very dutiful in doing. However, it was also a known fact that Dulce was only being so meticulous in her tasks to avoid leaving free time.

When there was a lapse in responsibility, she had nothing better to do than to humor herself with her own thoughts, most of which revolved around the tasks given and accepted at the border of Blackfeather. For a while, it seemed that Dulce's plan might work and that she might actually forget, though that moment of hope was quick to fade.

That morning, she'd set out in no particular direction, hoping to get as far from both the campsite and Blackfeather as possible.
spanish english
hover for translations!
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He had played this game before. Starting his own little band of wolves. Trying to form a solitary little square of darkness that he could run to whenever he needed safety in numbers. He had tried it with Zula by his side, he had thought that it would be different with Pixie by his side. But he grew bored and told @Pixie that he needed to take a trip and he'd be gone for a few days. His paws then took him away to a place that was familiar to him, the land that held the woman who is fought so hard to free a prisoner, the same prisoner she had fled with. It was like a flame drawing a moth, they'd always come together eventually. He had chosen somewhere fairly safe and decided to rest, his large form splayed across the grass just as a woman came ambling along. He didn't say anything but stared her down, wondering if she'd walk by or be disturbed enough into speaking for something interesting to happen.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
There was a slight change in scent that paused Dulce's steps, though only for a second. She stopped and braced herself before continuing onward, albeit slower and with more caution than before. It took a moment for the burly body splayed across the ground came into view; she stopped and allowed her body to take a neutral stance before calling out, Hello. 

It was then that Dulce regretted not telling @Evergreen where she was going. She'd mentioned heading out for a day or two, but heading out could mean anything. If she were to die here, no one would ever know, and she'd be forgotten.
spanish english
hover for translations!
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
There it was, the hesitance, the apprehension that marked her as prey. It was such a pleasing sight to watch someone go from ignorant to suddenly wary of how easily their life could be taken. "Hello lamb" he said with a grin and stood up, shaking his fur out before circling her slowly at a good berth, so that if she decided to attack instead of run he could be ready. "Such a sweet looking creature" he laid the creep on a bit thick, though his eyes glimmered with dark amusement rather than violent intent.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
A visible chill rolled down the length of Dulce's body. Though he circled her tightly, she kept her gaze on some part of him at all times so as to prepare herself for the worst. There weren't many wolves who would classify Dulce as a fighter, but when necessary, she certainly knew how to hold her own. You aren't a good judge, she growled back, keeping her threat low so as to not alarm him as to just how anxious she was.

As the stranger came up on her other side, Dulce side stepped. She took a second to scan his expression and body language to see how she was meant to respond. The threat didn't seem immediate, but she kept herself braced.
spanish english
hover for translations!
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He laughed as soon as she growled at him "I am of my own skills" he responded calmly as he lowered his butt to the ground and studied her. "I was just testing. I mean no harm. My name is Nikan" he introduced himself wondering if perhaps he would be able to recruit or even kidnap her just to make her a captive that he could break to their will. Then again the last time he'd kidnapped someone they'd weaseled their way into his heart and he didn't want that shit. Maybe just recruiting would work.
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
The stranger took a seat, leaving Dulce standing alone. Testing what? My patience? The sentence flowed from her maw with a ribbon of fake confidence, though one could hardly tell the difference. In truth, she knew what he was testing; predators watched their prey to sift through the strong and the weak. Hopefully, she'd been found as the former.

A lapse in conversation wasn't ideal. Dulce shifted her weight, unintentionally showing her discomfort, and thought about what to say next, I'm on a mission. I don't have time to waste playing your games.
spanish english
hover for translations!
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He cracked a wider grin, another snort of laughter leaving his maw. He found it funny how others could be so careless with their words, not knowing that he could potentially attack them at any given moment if he decided it would be worth the trouble. "Yes" he said simply though it was much more along the lines of what she had realised inside her mind. He was trying to see whether anything potentially fun would come from this "Mission? Do you need help. I've been here for quite some time. Id be willing to do what i can" he didn't name a price for now. He didn't have one really. He'd probably want her to get him food or something.
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
The response given didn't match what was expected, but Dulce remained skeptical. On one hand, it didn't seem likely that this situation would turn into anything productive and she really didn't have time to waste; but on the other, it might help to think out loud instead of keeping it all inside. She bit at the inside of her cheek while she thought over her options. 

I'm...I need to find someone, Dulce said, somewhat in disbelief. The fact of the matter was that he'd been here longer than she had and so the chances of him knowing something that she didn't were too good to be ignored. A man, very large. He's meant to have hurt someone. For a moment, she debated sitting, but quickly realized that that might be pushing it.
spanish english
hover for translations!
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He became interestef when she said she was searching for someone in particular. Especially at the further knowledge that he was large and dangerous, like himself. Sounded like a good opponent and someone who could easily knock this girl around. "Do you know anything else? Name? Fur color? As I said, I've been around. I know many" a lie but he felt it was convincing enough.
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
rA name was one thing that Dulce hadn't been given, but she did remember most of the other descriptors. He has scars, she said, albeit with noticeable hesitance, and his eyes, they're not normal. There came a moment of silence in which Dulce had a thorough look at this stranger. It should have been obvious earlier what was happening, but Dulce hadn't been as focused as one might have wished. 

He's meant to look like you, she whispered, a low growl bubbling in the back of her throat. It was unclear what would happen next and Dulce wanted to be prepared.
spanish english
hover for translations!
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Ah there it was, the bit of interesting that he had been hoping for by sticking around and playing nice. He grinned at her and remained seated though a gleam came into his eyes as he leaned toward her "My name is Nikan and there's only a few select wolves who would have a manhunt for me. Who's looking?" he asked his eyes narrowing. It was clear that he wanted the information and intended to get it from her.
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
mobile so short!

Immediately, Dulce’s guard went back up. The hackles lining her spine raised to full attention as her tail began an irritated twitch. Until he attacked, she would keep her distance, but she knew to be ready just in case. Sithis sent me, she said, wondering if Nikan would know more about what exactly that meant.
spanish english
hover for translations!
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He watched her go on guard and his lips slowly formed a smile, until she spoke and he froze. A surge of sick Glee and sadistic intent rose up within him leaving his smile twisted to expose his fangs. Then he burst out laughing and fell silent just as fast "And does she intend you to strike me dead?" he sneered mockingly, rising to stand his face a mask of cold darkness "I'll give you one chance to run. Never be a pawn in their games again. Go to Bonesplinter ravine, follow my scent. A woman named pixie is there. Tell her to wait my return. I will deliver myself to the woman who tasked you" she didn't know what she was doing, he would refrain from slaughter today. Besides....hed need his energy elsewhere.
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
The threat that had demanded its way into Dulce’s ears was not one that went unheeded. Were she with someone else, she might have delivered one of her own, though remembering what had been done to the Blackfeather Alphess concinced her otherwise. Still, she had to say something; I’m meant to deliver you, she replied, eyes narrowing as her hackles began to slowly lower. If he didn’t want to follow, so be it; it might have even been for the better. 

Is this a favor? she then asked, wondering what significance this Pixie held. Dulce, having done most of her part, was more than happy to leave Nikan and Maegi to their own devices. Still, she thought that it might be nice to allow someone to take out a debt in her name; one never knew when they might need help.
spanish english
hover for translations!
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan rose to his paws suddenly, lips curling over his fangs in a silent snarl as his temper flared, getting the best of him. He couldn't believe the Idiocracy of this girl, asking if he owed her a favor for his commands. "I would think me not ruining your pretty face is enough" he growled at her, eyes gleaming with the start of rage. "Go. Now. Perhaps if we come across one another again you can make a request of me" it was her last shot to escape unscathed, his hackles slowly rose and he readied himself to lunge if she further refused.
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Although it was clear that she'd struck a nerve with the brute, Dulce kept her outward composure. She watched with a blank stare as his defenses rose, though she refused to cower. Sounds like a favor to me, she thought to herself, before replying, Until next time, then. Not wanting to wait for Nikan to leave first, Dulce turned and began to trot off, headed back to camp to gather her thoughts.
spanish english
hover for translations!