Dragoncrest Cliffs when i finally give in
"The spirit moves over water.”
16 Posts
Ooc — Tweet

The intimacy of the journey was something that Graeae treasured, but she, like most, needed time to herself. Most of the day was spent with @Naiad, as was the norm. She'd left her mother a slight ways down the coast and ventured up to a perch to watch the sun's set. Tomorrow, Graeae figured she could pick back up on her practice, but today had measured up to just enough.
4 Posts
Ooc —
She was unable to know where she was the senses she lived by was hearing and scent. Though she felt as though someone was there. “Hello is anyone there?”
16 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The voice of a stranger startled Graeae enough to bring about a yelp. The strong scent of salt had blocked out most of the others, leaving her completely unaware of her company. She jumped to the side, face curling up defensively as she matched the girl's blank gaze. It seemed odd to the yearling that although they were now directly staring at one another, she seemed to be the only one aware. Graeae frowned; I'm right here. You see me. The words came out rough and rugged, though with her whisper of a voice, it was hard to tell.
4 Posts
Ooc —
Her struggle got worse when something spoke to her and she knew not if it was a wolf or some other creature. “I apologize, I am unable to see. I am blind.” A frown came upon her muzzle as she waited for the other to speak
16 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It was difficult for Graeae to imagine not being able to see. It seemed impossible even, and for a moment, she wondered if this were some elaborate joke being played on her by...someone. She'd never heard of being "blind" and if anything, Graeae did consider herself very knowledgable on common ailments. W-what's that mean? she snarled, voice still not above a confident whisper. While she did remain clearly on the defense, something about her loosened, as though she were considering humoring this "blind" stranger.
[Image: tumblr_p6sk08h1G61x3wngbo1_540.gif]
4 Posts
Ooc —
Mikki gave a drawn out sigh. Had she never heard of the term. Maybe not so she sat down. “It means I can’t see and I was never able to. A deformity if you will.”
16 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The concept of being blind still made no sense. Graeae did notice the milky color of each of the stranger's eyes, something which she hadn't seen before, but it still didn't do her much good. Finding that the other girl had settled into a seat -- an unwise position for someone who was planning to attack -- Graeae thought it safe to relax. A little. Besides, Naiad was always a call away; she had backup if things went awry. So you can't--, she began, pausing to begin again after a crack of her strained voice, you can't see me? 'Cause I can definitely see you, crazy.

edit

After waiting for a response and realizing that she likely wouldn’t get one, Graeae decided that it was time to go. If this stranger was telling the truth and she really couldn’t see, then she probably wouldn’t be offended by the mottled wolfdog’s silent exit.
[Image: tumblr_p6sk08h1G61x3wngbo1_540.gif]