Hideaway Strath Return to the stars
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Vehem or @Priest I had to do a remake because ic changes

"Kitty!" she cooed at the giant beast of a feline that stood before her. The response was a yowl and the cat hunched down, preparing to spring. She stood frozen, ears going back and tail slowly tapping the backs of her hinds. If this was playful behavior for a cat she didn't want to join it in a game. She backed away and yelped as the beast sprang.

The next half hour was spent unconscious

When she woke up, having been knocked aside and into a tree by Mars she first noticed that the kitty was gone. She blinked and whimpered softly as her head felt wet and a very sharp stinging kept making her want to cry. Then she noticed her brother laying slumped on the ground and she stood up wobbling a bit and walked over, nudging him "Kote chat la? Eske ou te jwe? Èske se poutèt sa w ap dòmi?" she didn't get a response and she laughed, pushing at him with her forepaws. His body rolled over limply, like the rabbit pelts they had played with when younger.

She froze her brain not registering the sight she saw. "Your face. What wrong?" she whispered, looking away from the bloodied mess that was her brother's neck and face. She cleared her throat and stood up, circling him with her tail tucked beneath her belly "Why sleep? Mars get up!" she shouted at him urgently.She had been told of death since she had told him of the bird but she couldn't bring herself to associate it with him. Deciding he was simply too exhausted to wake up she lay with him, falling asleep.

A few hours passed and she woke,her head aching badly. She licked her paw and brushed it gently over her head, crying out when she touched a small gash. "Li fè mal! Tanpri reveye!" she whined, shoving at Mar's more desperately. Flies had covered his face and it was then that it began to sink in. She gasped and bit at his ears, wordless shouts escaping her maw. She turned her head to the sky, knowing the stars held his spirit and called to him in their secret language, the one taught to them by their blood father "Tapti atgal brolin! Tave zibeti gal nenx zinot j'us!" her voice was met with no response and she sank to the ground, pressing her small form against the cold, much to stiff body that was no longer her brother.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Almost as a summon, Priest pulled free from the woods that he stalked for the moment, his mind yanked free from the thought of hunting by the sounds of sobs and more importantly- 
Tsis
Precisely. So he drifted through the woods, appearing to the scene as no haughty adventurer, but a calm and silent observer. However, power and confidence lay as a subtle aura which thrummed a wavelength beyond him, and his mind worked quick to assess this situation. He tasted the wine, and found it's flavors almost uncanny. Suffering. It had struck here, and it was almost savory. A beacon to him, and the ilk which swam within his veins.

"Ztalvasi nenx- tu'iea drajunas zinot tapti' nuo j'us." His baritones rolled across the space between him and his cousin with the ease of a gentleman's touch across the daint of a woman's curves. He  had tried to sway her fretting with his words, but there were some who rathered their space and own company to another's - but who could refuse family?
And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A short time went by and her suffering had mellowed into a sharp, poignant ache. Every time she realised that Mars would never stand up again, that she would never hear his voice, that she would never share the secrets of the unknown with him it made her breath quicken and heart ache. She was feeling the first bits of true loneliness and she didn't know what to do.

Yet the stars provided her a savior. One that grabbed her attention in a voice that was unfamiliar but spoke words in the intimate language of a home left behind long ago.

"when someone speaks this language, only then do you know you are not alone" 

"Daddy?" she gasped and turned around, eyes wide with hope and disbelief. The man she saw was not her father, that was easy enough to tell. Her expression changed into one of curiosity and it sank in....he was family. Relief flooded through her so strongly and she did what she remembered being taught to do. On her belly she crawled to him and extended her neck, licking the hollow of his throat as he tail tapped a beat against the ground. "Ztalvasi nenx- tu'iea drajunas zinot tapti' nuo j'us" she breathed the words as she pressed her head against his chest her voice pleading while sounding relieved. She didn't know there were others but it didn't matter. It was him wbo was here to save her and the calm, aura of control was so similar to Mars. She was sure of him and even if he didn't want her around, she would follow him always. He had spoken Tsis and it had awoken the feeling of home inside of her and she had nobody else to go to.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He didn't exactly know how to respond to the effection other than to reciprocate it- he found most in anguish tended to need love to upport the pain they felt. Some recuired hugs, while others required humps. She looked so young...but he did too. Living a life that he had though, Priest had grown up mighty fast. 

A canted head snaked over the side of her cheek, delicate and deliberate, a move that asked for no permission as she asked none from him. He would test the waters and see where she would allow him, but he wouldn't go so far until she had made it clear what she needed. Chin laid over the slope of her crown and thrust a gentle snout into the top of her nape, pushing aside thicker ruff hair to groom where she herself could not reach. It was meant to ease, but in ways, it could indeed please. Slowly he trailed his rasping nibbles further down, brushing her shoulder with his chest as he began to break kisses down the entirety of her spine.

And I took red pills...

55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The moment he began to touch her, the pain of Mars's death began to fade slowly, replaced with a slow burning in between her legs. She had never felt much more than a tickle in her belly and so this feeling was enrapturing. She closed her eyes and leaned into him, turning her head and opening her eyes to show blue orbs filled with such sweet innocence that it'd be almost impossible to not know she was practically untouched as a young woman.  "Anas lyteti zyemus" she whispered, a shiver going down her spine as a particularly strong wave of...whatever that was caused a moan to rise up her throat. She blinked in surprise and quickly turned, pressing her maw against his throat. How had he done that? What had he done? Curiously she decided to test it out on him and, slowly nibbled down his neck her tongue darting out to flick against his fur almost hesitantly. She moved down his back like he had, slowly biting and kissing until she reached his tail which she stopped at. [b]"Kam buti sis lyteti? Sis mtoni...
 zhol lyteti zyemus"
 [/b]whispered as she came back toward his front, body sliding against his to keep the closeness that had her feeling safe once more.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He could taste the newness of her, as anyone who could compare anything as close to youth as such a greenhorn could be. She smelled sweet, wet, like that of tears and daintiness. She wouldn't be the first of his family that he'd been into. And more than likely, the gentleman cassanova would bed a many more after she had grown on to move on. Until then-

"It's lust, passion, desires that come easy and simmer for as long as you'd like it." Priest gave her the ease of speaking in the common tongue should it be be easier for her to focus. Or would he want her to trip up on her words? To lose feeling in her focus, and to be swayed into the sea of nothingness that came from such numbing heat? 

He pulled himself still, giving her the room and illustration she needed to deliver her own try at replaying what he had done to her. Ears struck forward, erect and stuck to keep motionless as she groomed his most untouched places. Lids sealed his indigo amethysts in ebony caskets while he enjoyed this cleaning with a release of a deep sigh. He hadn't been groomed in those places in a minute, and it was relieving enough just knowing a woman, his own blood, especially, was freeing him of the dirt and sweat he'd made so far in his hard travels. 

After she had finished, Priest reopened his eyes, blinking a few times to clear them of the little bit of daze she'd put in em. Man, it was almost like a massage, and to be frank, he didn't want it to end. But as wine, it needed to be sipped, not gulped. "But it is not love, and I need you to promise to remember that."

And I took red pills...

55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He confused her with these words. Lust...passion...desire... All things she had yet to understand or recognise in herself. She was curious as to what these were, she needed to know what they were. She knew what it was to desire something...had she desired anyone? She thought over her feelings and decided that up until this very moment she had not. But to her desire didn't mean anything sexual, she didn't realise what sexual things were. She desired his touch, desired the feelings it stirred...but she was too pure to realise she was lusting, desiring. His reaction to her touch...it was beautiful. The way he relaxed, the way she could feel the sigh build and release. She did that...she made him feel that way. It seemed that he hadn't been groomed in a while, she could smell the dirt and sweat in his fur as well as his own enticing scent. She wanted to please him, to earn his favor and make him feel good. Wasn't that her job a pure woman? To rid others of their negativity in any way she could? To love unconditionally, to serve those who needed her? His words confused her...not love. She couldn't promise what she didn't believe or understand "I love everyone. That is my way.... I know not of lust, or passion. I know love...that everyone deserves it" she responded firmly, her tone sweet and soft and began to search his expression, meeting his gaze openly as she began to tend to him.

Her tongue licked again, teeth working out knots and dirt in his fur. As she came back to his front she pressed her cheek to his "It is my affinity as a Sahira. Purity. Love. To be pure I love freely, I judge not, I serve to rid those who wish it of there dark tendencies, to pass them to me. I came here to start this" she whispered, memories of her home, of what was taught of her purpose. "Will you let me? Love you?" she whispered softly, her voice hopeful.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Alula had made it clear that her life had been ran into dirt, but with squinted stare at the response she had given, Tormentous had come to the realization that it was not her doing that crushed this flower into the mud; there wasn’t a speck of the ruin on her. Indigo sapphires drifted to the befallen body of whoever was clawed to shreds, cougar stench permeating this place like careless piss. Mars- this must have been him. 
Mans that must be who had taken the blows for her; quite possibly up to now. 

Priest was no Mars. 

It will- No, I will hurt you. And I won’t change for better, or worse.”

He stares at the body for what seemed almost endlessly. Eternally observing what life does to you should you kneel for the sake of others, and not yourself. 

But if you can love me through the pain, I’m not gonna stop you.“ Hethen turned to regard her, to see is she was a rider, or whether she was going to be a follower as she had always been. Neither were bad- but he would not give her what she couldn’t handle. 

And I took red pills...

55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His words struck her deeply and she blinked at him, seeing the pain and feeling an aching for him that wasn't pity. She was determined to be there for this man, no matter what he did. Besides...she didn't think he would hurt her, not physically and she was a big.girl, she could handle emotions. "Don't lie. If you intended to hurt me why stand here?" she said firmly and stepped toward him, her eyes burning with a soft heat "What is your affinity? Mine is purity" she said softly and smiled "I am meant to help others rid themselves of their pain in whatever way nescessary" she repeated what she was taught and her tail swayed "I will show you that not everyone will run away from you or cause pain" she whispered the vow while meeting his gaze, closing the distance again and testing the waters by brushing her nose against his muzzle.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Terrible how naive the girl was, but he finally caught what message she was giving- it wasn’t naivety. She wasn’t blatantly ignoring how she could be hurt by him. If her affinity was Purity, and his was Torment, they would be near literal polar opposites.
Was this fate?

Regarding her, he met her minted verdes with his own gems, and told her with a slight smirk pulling free his left fang,

Torment doesn’t come by just physically. And it is capable of happening whenever the moment is ripe for it.“ Just by his sentence, he had told her. He was the embodiment of agony, whether it be physical, mental, or spiritual. But he does get off on it being all three, if he can score it. 

Name’s Priest. We haven’t gotten to know each other just yet, it seems.”

And I took red pills...

55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Oh....

Torment....pain.

It brought her up short for a moment though she felt no fear of him she knew she should and it was enough for her to contemplate the situation and the man before her silently. She could sense that he held no guilt over his affinity perhaps because of how he announced It, with a smirk that gave her a small chill. She couldn't believe it fully, that he would ever hurt her and even so how could she blame him for who he was? She had never blamed her father for being Corruption which was something she should have worried about most off all being Purity. She looked toward Mars and then back toward the man and a thought Dawned on her as he gave his name. "Tell me something Priest. If you like pain then why did you soothe mine?" She readied herself for an answer that would hurt now that knew his affinity. "I am Alula...child of Corrum" she gave her name and then fell silent waiting on his response. She couldn't see why he wouldn't have encouraged her pain unless it had to do with her being a Sahira, family always meant much more than anyone else.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It took her aback, it seemed. He waited for the fear to strike, for her face to morph into the anxiety and her body to backpedal.
But she did not budge. 
Her resilience would make her fall much more the sweeter. 
Predators have been known to take in small prey as children due to them losing their own, instincts kicking their maternal nature into mothering food items,“ calm baritones spilled freely to the innocent fae. It was true; his mother had told him plenty of the tales. Tigers taking in fawn, other wolves keeping baby rabbits-

But I’m sure you know how terrible it is once those hormones run out, Alula.

He didn’t have to hurt her now. He had the rest of his life to bring her closer, to show her the true meanings of existence in this plane, and exactly how despicable it could be. But he was much more complicated than that. And only the future could tell what would be in the end. Only the Ancestors could jurisdict the Divines and how their paths unfolded. 

In the end, all they could do was let the cards fall where they may. 
[/color]

And I took red pills...

55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her blood ran hot at his words as he continued to defy her, continued to warn her away. Didn't he see she had nowhere to go and nothing to lose? Didn't he see she was at the lowest, she was purity and she was alone in this world of dangers. She knew of darkness, she had been made to watch as the elders of her adopted pack tortured Mars in every single way possible, she had been made to hear his screams and she had been there to dry the tears and heal his wounds. She had done this to show gratitude for his willingness to keep her true to her affinity, done this because she was devoted to him. She would not stand here and let Priest act like she was innocent. Innocent and purity were different and she'd make sure he realised that soon enough. 

Something nagged at her, kept her silent and brooding her eyes burning holes into his. Except on her it didn't look rude or nasty, it looked like a sweet young girl pouting and being defiant. That something being the strange sense of exhilaration, the fact that his threats were almost a challenge and she wanted to make him lose, wanted to make sure that she stayed no matter what. And she wanted to do that by making him want her. She didn't feel this was affection, she felt more like a sneaky fox playing games and it was something much darker than her mind could understand. Her body reacted to it and a heat pooled between her legs making her shift uncomfortably before finally she broke the silence "I am young but not a child and there are no hormones on my end to run out" it was such a simple and pitiful protest but at least it was the truth that she believed. She'd never been touched, never had sex, never experienced pleasure and had up until now never experienced arousal. She wouldn't recognise the hormones until she was quite literally about to be mounted. She continued to stare him down almost expecting him to have another comeback to her willingness to devote herself to him.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Either she had ignored facts and chose to remain ignorant of them on purpose, or the facts of reality simply were too much for her to know. Perhaps it wasn’t her place to be of universal mind- 
He knew well enough that in most instances, knowledge was a very corrupting thing. If her affinity was Purity, ignorance in a lot would keep her as pure as they came.

Oh, the wonders of how much he could show her, could teach her...

Suit yourself.” That was all he could give her on her little pouty tantrum. He didn’t argue. He never argued. It was too much energy and wasted time. And as they all knew, time existed frail and lovelessly. To waste it was the greatest sin. “Keep close then. Gotta find my sister and bro, then maybe we can find us a spot to chill.”

With that being said, he began his walk towards the end of the Strath, hoping @Hum or @Vehem would be near enough for him to relocate.

And I took red pills...

55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was anticlimactic and she deflated slowly though she was delighted that he accepted her presence she sagged slowly and turned to look at the dark, still form that was Mars upon the ground. Her eyes saddened and she looked over to him "Go..I'll catch up" she said softly not wanting to hold him back any more. She couldn't leave her brother laying there like that, her mind just beginning to process that he had made the final sacrifice to keep her safe and happy. He had brought her here, to a new band of Sahira's and she supposed he deserved the eternal rest he had now. "I can't leave him there like that" she said and moved to Mars, grabbing his cold scruff and tugging with failed efforts to move him at least beneath a tree instead of the open where he'd be picked at by birds and other predators.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

His heart fell to the ground, his eyes snaking around a curve of his shoulder to stare accusingly at the body. As if it was Mar’s fault why their Family wasn’t united. And with an annoyed huff, he threw his baritones in the air for @Krynn.

Where love lay decrepit and dying, where hate won through fangs and fear, she seemed to always be near enough to know the exact time to appear, whether you called her or not. The wraith drifted with ease wherever she went, and oftentimes Priest hated being near her. It was moreso because she always had the presence of a vulture, her ivory silvers awaiting you to just drop too, so she could sweep you away and bury you as she had the rest of her spirits. That seemed the only time those eyes seemed alive, interested. It made his skin itch, and almost impulsively he rose a hind and carved a quick triad of scratchings against his forlimb.
This was gonna suck.

And I took red pills...