Wheeling Gull Isle His ego almost got him killed
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Private 
Set directly after the thread with Firefly - @Strand

He continued on his way, looking over his broad shoulder every now and then to see if the golden flecked male was following him. This didn't seem the case, but Tryp was awfully aware of the possibility that all this could be a trap. Still, he was determined to follow the path laid out for him, onto the island and in search of a woman named Strand.
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Strand had been incredibly lazy of late, napping away the progressively warmer days on the island. It was still cold. It was not yet summer. But it was getting there. She’d taken for granted the fact that there were others on the island now to help her take it over. But today she’d decided to actually get up and do something for once. The golden male she came across, who, in coloration, looked so much like her, made her stop. He seemed to be looking for something and didn’t seem like he thought he was trespassing. He’d probably spoken to Rokig or Firefly if he was this calm. “Hey you!” Strand called as she trotted up to him, her limp ever present and the scar on her shoulder as obvious as it always was. “You need somethin’? I own this island, so if you do need something, you’ll get it through me.” That’s right, Strand. Keep asserting dominance like an asshole.
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
He almost went limp and played dead like a scared baby goat. Others usually didn't greet him like they could swallow him whole, mostly because he looked like a tank, and the young man was shyer than a baby badger. Despite her limp and size, the giant shrunk in her presence. They were all very assertive on this island, weren't they? Was he even going to survive the night with them?

Uhm - are you Strand? I'm looking for Strand. She did fit the description of a sandy female, but he had expected... more(?) from a leader. Maybe a physique that matched her assertive personality or a terrifying lover at her side.

81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Strand stood taller at the male’s obvious nervousness. “Yeah, I’m Strand,” she said, puffing out her chest just to freak him out a tiny bit more cos she was an asshole like that. “What’s it to you?” She jutted out her jaw for a second and then couldn’t help but laugh at herself. Afterwards, she relaxed her posture and grinned at the male. He seemed about ready to piss himself in fear so she figured scaring him now was probably overkill. If he was a potential recruit and she scared him off, she’d be pissed at herself. “What’s your name?” she asked, trying to be friendly.
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
He almost swallowed his words, turned and ran away as far as he could. After a moment, the woman began laughing and Tryp let out a nervous sound akin to a chuckle too, if only to not feel as awkward as he did. When she was done, Tryp brushed off the dust and stood normally again, trying not to look down at Strand. I'm Tryp. He answered. A guy at the land bridge told me to find you if I wanted to join.