Wapun Meadow Auspicious Friends
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
@Keyni, Elve tagged for reference <3

The lad ran through the meadow, not really caring to look for plants at this time, though he knew he wanted all of them. He lept with joy over the tall wildflowers, his tail a sky-high banner. The pronghorn that trailed from the migration -- or perhaps they decided to stay in the area, he didn't care -- scattered for the trees as his antics may have seemed rather alarming to the prey.
He cast a look over his shoulder, wondering if @Elve had kept up. He was sure she had but knew she'd be ok. If anything, she'd get distracted by the plants whilst he relished in their scents.

He dove down onto the ground under the canopy of wildflowers, rolling in the soil that was bare because the wildflowers outcompeted the grass. He wondered if he'd get coloured stains on his coat from the flowers. Sheri looked to the sky, grinning stupidly before sneezing. He could get used to this.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Keyni had branched out on her own, but did not stray terribly far from @Deimos, who she traveled with. Her reasoning was, as a team, two lone wolves would be better off in these wilds. While she left him to catch up at his leisure, she strayed into the fringes of the meadow.

The burst of vibrant color was hard to miss, courtesy of the abundance of wild flowers in bloom. The dash and springing steps of a retreating group of pronghorn, back into the safety of the trees, momentarily caught her eye. She watched them with a side gaze of disinterest. Yesterday she had fed well - there would be no hunting on her agenda today. The source of the disturbance she saw, were the antics of a rather jovial looking wolf frolicking blissfully through the flower dotted fields. As he fell to the cushiony floor, a bemused smile broke out on her lips. Padding closer, the tall stalks of the wildflowers parting around her legs, she observed him with a chuckle. "Enjoying yourself, are we?"
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
A face appeared to him over the flowers, earning a raised brow and another goofy smirk.
"Who couldn't, eh? Are you not enjoying yourself, miss?" He asked in earnest, rolling to his side and looking up at his new acquaintance. She seemed nice enough. His tail swished side to side behind him, knocking petals and pollen from the tall stems that showered his back.

He stood, a tinkle of happiness in his eyes. "I'm Sherigrim. Who're you?" His ear tilted back, listening in case Elve decided to join them. Over the days they'd spent together, he'd grown fonder of her. Romping around then delving and sharing information about herbs and medical matters. She made him happy; not that he was ever sad.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Sitting down, Keyni observed the gray and silver male closely. He flashed a goofy grin at her, his demeanor seeming to match his antics entirely. She chuckled. "It's hard not to enjoy oneself amidst a sea of wildflowers." He almost seemed harmless, which made her all the more relaxed. Introducing himself as Sherigrim, she didn't miss a beat in answering him. "I'm Keyni. I'm...a little new to the area." She shrugged her shoulders. "I was just out enjoying the day." She said simply, without a hint of worry in her voice.
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He chuckled, plopping on his butt with bright eyes. Ah, it was a summer day indeed. "I would say you'd need to see a medic if you didn't." He quipped with a playful tilt of his crown. His face lit up like a broken dashboard when he saw Myrto dragging a weave of healing herbs through the tops of the flowers. At least someone was working.

"Want to help me collect herbs? I doubt I've rolled in them all." Sheri seriously underestimated his size most of the time. He still thought of himself as a petite, lanky lad fresh from the den. Now he was like a hippo or a bear. Though certainly didn't have the same temperament. "Perhaps after I can show you to the surrounding areas." His tail swished in the grass, his spirits high.