Blackfeather Woods Finding a new religion on Yelp to come help me
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
@Istoira @Moonshadow & anyone else

He was pretty good at walking now and, whilst his mother was napping, took his chance to explore the light she kept preventing him from. His ears were half up by now as were his siblings, which provided another point to bite and pull on. 
He used all his stealth, which he'd been developing from pouncing on his siblings -- especially Falling Star. He and his brother could well be a formidable team.

Rowan made for the exit, kicking up the small lip and out into Blackfeather Woods. 
His eyes bulged, the trees spanning high above him. The faint din of birds was slightly louder -- his hearing wasn't fully clear yet. His maw gaped in wonder and fear, his small frame quivered as his head tipped back, looking sky high.
Taking a step back, he fell back into the den with a squeal.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her pup was inching his way to the entrance of the den and Moonshadow kept a watchful eye on her curious offspring and when he fell back into the den she couldn’t help but chuckle softly and walk over to him. “It’s a big world out there huh? No need to be frightened.” She said with a smile and nudged him back to his feet. She wouldn’t let anything happen to her pups so they need not to worry.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He let his mother right him, listening to her. He wanted to do that. Speak.
He tried to mimic her sounds, coming out with a squeak and a rumble.
He coughed then sneezed and tried again. "Big." He looked up to his mother, a massive grin on his face and his tail wagged furiously. 

He turned to look at the outside and made his way towards it, scrambling out again with his mother's encouragement. This time, he strode forward, taking in the sounds and smells. It was chillier out here with the shadowed trees, but it was brighter and so much to explore!
He pounced onto a twig, readily biting at it and repeated his new word, "Big!"
| |
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She smiled as she watched her pup speak and how excited he got when he did so. It seemed that her words gave him courage to give the world outside another try. “That little one is a stick. It comes from the trees.” First she gestured the twig he had in his mouth then pointed her snout towards the tree she assumed it came from.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
His brow furrowed. He had just figured a new lead in his ever-evolving life and desired to exploit it as much as possible. He wanted to repeat every word!

"Thana un issa stick." He gaped for a moment, his ears pressed forward as he stared at the stick. He looked to his mother, seeing her point to the "T-hr-eeee." He laughed, bouncing towards her with his tail wagging. He headbutted her leg which sent him plopping down, looking up at her bewildered. She must be incredibly strong to withstand his mighty power! His grin popped onto his face again, 
"Tr-heeee." This kid was never gonna shut up now.
| |
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She watched as her little one tried to pronounce all the new words he heard. At least he was close enough to it. She couldn’t wait till they could actually speak. Moonshadow wanted to teach them all she knew and more. “There ya go.” She said happily as he spoke until he ran into her leg sending him to the floor. She wasn’t as worried after she saw him smile. “Your cute ya know that.”
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He tilted his head, his ears flopping over his head. She encouraged him to talk and he loved her. He didn't know the words for it yet but one day he would and he'd never stop telling her. 
He stood up on his hind legs, licking her muzzle and falling back down again.
Once he'd righted himself he dropped into a play bow and barked, his tail a whirlwind behind him.

He was enjoying himself! The earthy smells were fresher here and made him more energetic than ever.
| |
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He picked her nose and as his little tongue went across it she chuckled cause it tickled. Moonshadow wondered if her mother felt the way she did towards her pups. He then tried to play and she mimicked his behavior and got to his level getting on her belly
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He took her invitation and lept on her, his forepaws landing on her head and he tried to bite her ear.
He made a gargle of ferocious sounds -- though they'd only be ferocious to other pups like him -- and tugged. He wiggled his butt in the air, shaking his head.

One day, he'd grow up to be a guardian of the woods, just like his mother.

| |
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He bit her ear which in reality it only felt like a nibble but she played along. “Agh you got me.” He was a fighter, perhaps he might go after the mercenary trade as she did.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
A cry of what sounded like pain came from her and he stopped instantly. He quickly pressed kisses to her muzzle, whimpering softly as if he'd actually hurt her. He didn't want to hurt her.
He licked her ear like she did for him when he often fell over because it made him feel better and hoped it would soothe the pain he inflicted -- not that there was any.
| |
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She never meant for him to be upset and she nudged him. He was too precious and she smiled. “Don’t worry love, you’d have to a lot more than a nibble to hurt me.” Not that she’d think her children would hurt her.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He pressed himself to her, inhaling her scent and feeling rather sleepy all of a sudden.
Being outside in the big was hard work.
He batted her muzzle with a paw, pulling back to drop into another play bow.

"Stick!" He yelled, starting again at leaping at her. Well, she did encourage him. Though this time he didn't bite her this time, just hit her and tried to climb on top of her like she was one of his siblings.
| |
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She laughed as the little one begin to climb all over her as well as repeat his new word. Soon his vocabulary would get better and the female couldn’t wait till then. “I love you guys.” She said with a smile.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He flopped onto his back by her paws, his legs reaching up at her. 
Then, he looked beyond her at the birds watching with their glassy eyes and huge pointed faces like black cacodemons. 

If he were alone, he'd probably up and run with his tail tucked but right now he had his mother. He bared his teeth and snarled up at the birds, his tail waving with lethal intent. He couldn't be scared of the world, he'd conquer it through whatever means he saw fit. 
After a few rumbles of terrible ferocity, he sat up and licked his mother's chin, gently nipping her nose in his affectionate way.
| |
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moinshadow watched as he pup would play and she play back gently. The mopping of her nose however induced a sneeze and the female chuckled and brushed it off
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The sneeze, though he'd heard t many times before, startled him and he lept back with wide eyes. He cast his gaze about, unsure on what to do now. He felt like going back into the den where it was safe and warmer and didn't make his senses run in overdrive.
It was all very exhausting.

"Big," he murmured quietly, almost subdued as the sleepiness took over. Being outside was hard work.
| |
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
moonshadow watched as sleepiness seemed to take over and with a small smile she spoke. “Come on kiddo.” If he was too tired she’d pick him up by the scruff and carry him to the den.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He let himself be lifted into the air, glad to have his mother take care of him.
He wanted to curl up and sleep in all the warmth and safety now. Then perhaps eat food. He was always a hungry hippo.
| |