Whitefish River esa cristalita roto
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
All Welcome 
The exact events that had transpired between then and now didn't matter. The only thing that needed to be known about it was that it caused a build up of aggression that Dulce knew she needed to get out. She was angry at Blackfeather for employing her, Evergreen for recruiting her, herself for going along with it, and most of all, the mosquitoes that swarmed in the slight marsh near the river's edge. She'd spent a good portion of the morning snapping at them and trying to swat them from the air, though the fact that she'd been remarkably unsuccessful had only fueled her fury.

TL;DR: Dulce's writer hoped that someone might come by to spar (whether voluntarily or not), else her character ran the risk of actually combusting.
spanish english
hover for translations!
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I have one more slot for my merc trade so :eyes:
The roan warrior stalked the borders, eyes scanning and taking in everything she could. Now that the first meeting had been finished she needed to take the time to get to know the territory as well as she knew the plains of Easthollow. With her goal in mind, Ira followed the riverside until one of the faces from the meeting caught her eye. The other female seemed to be aggressively snapping at the insects that swarmed in clouds near the banks, useless if you asked her. The mountain wolf squinted taking in the figure before approaching, Is everything alright? Your efforts prove futile.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads