Whitefish River but oh dear, we've got to stay
84 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
she's beginning to get to know the river and its banks as intimately as she knew the sea and shores back at Undersea, and later the pond at Deer Rock. she knows where to look for the funny little mushrooms, where the fish seem most plentiful, and where the land mammals come to drink. most of her free time is spent lying still at the river's edge, watching with rapt fascination the life all around. when something especially tempting comes around, she might be inclined to make a hunt out of it, but more now she's content watching a pair of dragonflies that dance tightly around each other, one vivid red and the other faded green.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
From one rock to the next, onto the bank and back into the river on a water smoothed rock. She was still working on remembering every crevice of the pack's lands, but just making some fun out of it. Every now and then her toes would slip, a foot here and there into the water. 

Up on the river side, she spotted someone a little familiar. They had yet to truly introduce themselves, but Reiko was certain she was a part of Kaistleoki as she saw her around so often it only made sense. This one was odd in appearance, with the ears folded over and whatnot. Reiko found it cute, the strange appearance. 

Greetings! she said with a hop and a skip toward the little wolf in sight. What are you up to?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

84 Posts
Ooc —
the dragonflies break apart and scatter when the pale lady scampers up, but Fern doesn't mind. it was getting hard to focus on them anyway, and she sits half upright as she chirps out a "hi!" gesturing in the general direction of where the pair had buzzed off to, she said, "I'm watching the dragonflies! they're dancing." or rather, they had been. "I'm fern." she offers, beaming at the semi-familiar woman.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Looking for the dragonflies that Fern had mentioned, Reiko gave up quickly enough since they seemed to have left the moment she had come by. Perhaps another time she would see such a thing. Reiko! It's a pleasure. Fern, it seemed like Evergreen wasn't the only one in the pack with a plant-based name. Reiko was slowly starting to feel like there was some kind of trend she had missed completely, unintentionally.

Am I interrupting? I haven't met many of the members, I got a little excited when I saw you.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

84 Posts
Ooc —
no matter how hard she tried to commit the girl's name to memory, it was far from simple and she'd already forgotten it by the time she spoke again. "nope!" she said quickly, adding, "I haven't met many people either." Dulce and Ever' and now this girl, whatever her name had been. 

brightening, she asked, "wanna help me look for moss? it's real soft and I like the smell - I think it'd be good to sleep on." it smells earthy and much like the river, and though she's only started hollowing out her den beneath a willow, she misses the soft pelts she had with her other family. fat chance of her scoring any of those, however.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Back and fourth, Reiko's own tail tossed behind her. This young female was so kind, her upbeat attitude was infectious - but it didn't seem to take much for Reiko either to feel that way. 

Certainly. To her, moss sounded like a good idea - but then again, she wondered if Fern knew that once moss dried out, it was hard, crunchy, and not too pleasant to lay on. Something Reiko found out long after she left home and used moss herself as a den bedding for a while... it was hard to keep it moist in the summer months. But! It wasn't her business, perhaps Fern knew something Reiko didn't, she was excited to see so.

Hmm... I don't remember seeing moss anywhere lately... I suspect it would be under a thick forest, on the ground, away from the midday sun. Shall we go deeper into the woods? She hopped around in a 180 spin, ready to depart whenever Fern was.
Healing (2/6)