Whitefish River Running in circles
75 Posts
Ooc —
@Speedy or @Ira otherwise all welcome

She kept to herself since the meeting, she couldn’t figure out how to strike up a conversation with anyone. Her shyness made sure of that.

Radar lingered along the river staring at her reflection. The face that her parents couldn’t even bring to keep around them. What her father thought of as a disgrace.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira had been following her usual patrol route, cutting through the forest and eventually traveling along the river. So many wolves seemed to patrol here in Kaistleoki and it couldn't please her more. Sometimes it felt like she was the only one patrolling in Easthollow.

The only thing that stopped her was the figure of a woman up ahead staring into the river. She seemed troubled as the mountain wolf approached. Is everything alright?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
75 Posts
Ooc —
She was distracted from her thoughts when she heard a woman speak. Radar turned around and looked at her. She had recognized her as one she saw at the meeting and gave her a friendly smile. “Yes, just thinking is all.”
Hunter: 1/5

893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
“Yes, just thinking is all.”

The roan wolf nodded as she cast her gaze now to the running water. She never was one for small talk, but now that seemed to be part of her job. I see.

Maybe there was more than the dark female was letting on though. Adjusting to a new pack alright? New environments can take some time.
75 Posts
Ooc —
“Yeah this is really the only pack to have accepted me as I am. I really appreciate it.” She kept quiet about her birth pack unless asked. “Were you in a pack before this one was formed?”

893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The only pack to accept her as is? That's strange...as long as she could pull her weight, Ira had no issue really. But why was she being turned away from other packs? The mountain wolf nodded to Radar's question, Yes, a couple. I only really stayed in two before here though. My last pack is just over the mountain in the base of the valley.

Her mind temporarily drifted to the large stones and the wolves that lived there. Were they ok? Were her siblings? Perhaps they should visit soon. Her and Evergreen still had to work out the details of their alliance too.

How about you join me on my patrol? We can chat while we walk.
75 Posts
Ooc —
Radar smiled as she asked her to join her in patrol. The she wolf nodded her head and would begin walking next her her once she did. “Well that’s interesting and sure.” Had to start doing her part somewhere right?

893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira waited for the other to join her before she continued along the river. If she was going to talk she'd rather have her paws in motion, she really could never sit still for long. So why did you join Kaistleoki? Did Evergreen do something for you too, or did you just run into the forming group and tag along? Her golden gaze turned to the dark female as she brushed up against a tree.
75 Posts
Ooc —
Radar thought for a brief second. “I was just wandering we had a brief conversation and he offered me a spot in his pack and I accepted.” She wanted to say he gave her a home but she refrained. “What about you ?”

893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I'm a close friend of Evergreen. It was kind of weird saying that out loud. Usually, Ira did not put effort into forming friendly relationships. She did her work, briefly exchanged words with packmates here and there, then went back to work. Yet somehow the bear had slipped past her walls. Maybe she had weakened them a bit for him...

He had left our pack for a while, but he came back and offered me a place beside him.
75 Posts
Ooc —
She listened closely as they walked it must be nice to have known someone for that long. “Well that’s interesting. It was nice of him to that.”

893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
"It was nice of him to do that."

It was...most in Easthollow had come and gone and when she thought the bear had finally left for good he showed up. Offered for her to leave with him even. Her brows furrowed as she brushed against another tree, most lost in her thoughts now than focused on her patrol. Yeah...it was nice.