Broken Antler Fen So dysfunctional
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had been recruited into a new pack, would this go better than the last two that she had been pledged to; only time would tell. She came back to the fen after her and vengeance departed from each other’s presence to finish off her meal. Soon she would be hunting for the caches and not just herself as odd as it sounded she found purpose. 

@Alison
”Common” "Spanish"
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
Alice had seen the recruitment vaguely from the distance. She was almost always in Vengeance's shadow nowadays. Some might hate living in another's shadow, but she was thriving there and soon she would have her own grab at power. The woman had no desire to lead, but having an advantage above the rest excited her.

Now was one of the few moments her path strayed from the beast's as she followed the newcomer back. Since Vengenace was interested in her too there had to be something about her that found promise in. Whatever it was she would not be taking her spot among the high ranks. Standing a distance away as she observed, Alice finally spoke up, Who are you?
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Ah She was approached by a wolf, female by the looks of it. She had the vague scent of vengeance on her fur and she turned as the woman spoke. If she was part of the pack he planned to build she should give. “I am Serem, and you are?”
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
Serem, that was the name of the grunt that now followed. The idea of being in a pack was still not overly pleasing, but she held hope that Vengeance truly would not run it like normal packs. That being said, a title was nothing without followers under her. She needed this woman now...so she played nice. Alison.

She was curious though, were others getting promises of power too? Was hers just a fake ploy to get her to follow a true beast, What did he promise you? One couldn't be too careful when building a dark empire. No one could fully be trusted.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She took a mental note of her name for future reference and waited patiently for the woman to speak once more. She then asked what he had promised her. “He said that I would be an employee for him.” She wasn’t quite sure what exactly je meant by that it she can only assume that meant the common ranks.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
An employee? So perhaps her promise was real after all, but this was only one of many soon to come. She would have to keep an eye out for any that posed a threat to her new rank...or if vengeance had any other "tests" for her. She hummed her eyes scanning the woman for anything interesting. I see. Welcome to the ranks then
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Seeing as though vengeance met her with a spar she was a bit surprised when the female offered her a welcome to their ranks but she accepted it nonetheless. Her mind couldn’t help but wonder what rank he gave her. Perhaps she was of high rank but regardless she nodded. “Thank you.” She was unsure about this wolfs personality her normal interactions with others were normally short
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
She was thanked, but frankly, she didn't care. She would learn her place soon enough. Skills? Surely she had something to bring to the table if Vengeance invited her. Obviously, she had to know some form of fighting or she would have never been invited. More so what do you specialize in?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She was asked why type of skills she possessed as well as what she specialized in and she guessed the other had a right to know. “I am a warrior by nature and I practice toxicology as well.” If she needed an explanation she would give her one but it wasn’t really that confusing topic
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
Serem was quick to respond, anyone could be a warrior by nature. It was in their blood to survive after all and when pitted against all odds anyone would lash out. What was more interesting was that she was interested in toxins. Alison made a mental note to never eat anything this woman provided, it would be embarrassing to die from poisoning. How specialized are you in toxins? Are you still learning or is it something you've done for a while?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She thought back to her mother when she had killed her through poison and looked back at the female. “I have common knowledge of poisonous plants as well as how to counteract the effects however there is still much I have to learn.” She wasn’t going to talk highly of herself that much.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
A general use was good enough, certainly for someone unsuspecting. They could find a use for her later, especially if she furthered her knowledge. Good. Make sure you keep studying, there's a lot of use for someone with that kind of knowledge.

The other has yet to ask about her position or talents, and honestly, that's the way she wanted things as of current. Her rise to power would be silent, formalities can be addressed once they've claimed a land. I'm sure you're aware of the work there is to be done with a forming pack. I should go do my part now, I suggest you do the same. After all the amount of work to do was twice as much now that things were finally moving along.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She listened to the woman’s words and would be taking them I to heavy consideration in the near future. The rest of the time she listened to the rest of the woman’s statement. “Yes, I am aware. I suppose I’ll leave you to it.” If that was all, serem would depart.
”Common” "Spanish"