Hushed Willows i'm better when you're with me
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
She had never bothered a trip towards the willows outside of invitation, for her initial investment had been with the Diaspora wolves. Things had changed within their ranks though—a certain uneasiness plagued the sylph, and she could not quite place what it was. Pregnancy hormones? It was possible. There simple fact they all remained strangers to her? More than likely. And yet involving herself among them seemed near impossible in this very moment, and so she took to making use of herself in other ways—checking on the wolves who had homed upon the edge of their mountain.

Her paws took her to the edge of their borders—a dull silence meeting her, though the birds still sung in the trees of the great willows. It was a peaceful home—or so she had initially gathered. Something was amiss, though, and the pale beauty took pause, her exotic muzzle canted slightly as she pursed her lips in contemplation. Finally, despite the haunting notion of something awry, the woman tilted her muzzle upward, gently calling out for one of Elysium.
Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
cameo unless noticed I saw all welcome and popped in.
After what he dad told her she just started avoiding everyone. Hiding from them so they would no longer tell her that mommy was gone. She was near the den when she heard a howl and her being her was curious as ever and went to investigate. She came up to  where the wolf was but hid and watched.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He was always nearby. He let her have her space while he planned out where he would take her for the promised trip. The call that came from their borders grabbed his attention and he hurried over, rushing more when he smelled Minnow nearby. He could tell she was around the borders though it looked like she hid from the stranger, something that he was relieved about. He spotted the woman and took in her scent recognising the Diasporian smells on her fur. "Hello, how can I help you?" he asked curiously, tail giving a slow sway.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her tail gave a delicate flick behind her as she was greeted by a handsome grey male. The pup in the brush remained unobserved, but not unnoticed by her senses—but she was not here to disturb their sense of security.

“Hello,” she offered in return, her exotic muzzle dipping in a light greeting as the breeze ruffled the honey and ivory of her fur. “I’m Ketzia from Diaspora. I wanted to see how our neighbours were faring.”
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He smelled Minnow and turned, eyeing the bushes and spotting her pale fur behind the leaves. He gave the bush a warm smile so she would know he knew she was there and not feel the need to hide and then turned back to the woman who introduced herself as Ketzia. She spoke of Diaspora and he remembered them coming to an event, they were an ally he thought.  His expression turned somber again "There was a bear attack, we lost three members to it and the beast escaped though not unharmed" he told her quietly hoping his voice was soft enough for Minnow to not have to hear the mention of loss yet again. 

im so so sorry
Birdcatcher: 4/10

181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Their discussion was brief. The pale sylph hadn't expected the news of tragedy, and she offered her condolences, determined not to take up much time from the Elysium wolf. She could not offer assistance to them, for it went past what Diaspora stood for, but she made quiet note to discuss the information with Mahler to gauge his thoughts on the matter.

With a polite farewell, the slender woman was quick to make her exit, a light frown pulling at her features as the sun dipped behind the clouds above--shadowing the mountain, as if predicting the darker days to come.
...you should see me in a c r o w n