Firefly Glen 2 pesestas says we can’t
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
Private 

Fireflies — when had he last lounged amongst them?

Well, they hadn’t peeped just yet; the evening was ambery and blue, and he estimated that it might be another hour or so before the veils darkened with indigo ink. He thinks he’s chosen a suitable spot for viewing — a smoothed shelf of limestone elevated enough from the gentle fern and its grasses, but not so much that he couldn’t easily step down from it. 

Though promised to Kaistleoki, Vonn proved to be as elusive and restless as his sorrowful sister; if he presided over a segment of land, then he’d scour all the others if it meant quenching his insatiable lust. ...Wanderlust, anyways.

The crow suspected he’d idle until the sun rose from birdsong — and then he’d return to the riverlands. Perhaps, too, with the proposal for his Count which continued to nag at him. I suppose I owe it to you to at least try, Aurëwen.
45 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
There was a Glen that he had passed through several times when they had lived in Phantom Hollow. He liked the place the few times that he had passed through,

Time played a huge factor in the beauty of a place. Some places were absolutely dull during the day, but bloomed at nightfall. Other places only saw the peak of their magnificence with certain seasons. The weather changed such things as well; ice crystalizing branches in winter, or summer rain. 

He found that this Glen had its precipice of glory during the twilight hours. The setting sun cast everything in silhouette against a bleeding sky of amber and rose and a darkening palette of blue. 

He was not the only one enjoying the evening, he thought. A wolf rested atop a shelf of stone, gazing out over the surroundings. Malcanthet approached cautiously, chuffing softly and gently wagging his tail. Nice out tonight, isn't it? He called up to the wolf lounging above him.
bad language bby
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
There was a disturbance to the lull of peace — but an entirely welcome one, with a melodious voice at that. Vonn’s sterling gaze cast itself from the bleeding skies to heed the dark male who’d called up to him; argent met amethyst, and he found himself purring, “The view isn’t so terrible, either.” His own tail gave several, languishing sashays, an even more indolent smile drawing itself over marred lips. 

“There seems to be a lack of abundance in time, as far as treating oneself to luxuries such as tonight, no?” His ivory crown tipped in consideration for the more wary — but nonetheless amiable — inked male down below. The roguish curl only reached further on his lips, “It is rather lonely, here, up on high. Perhaps if I give my name, would you care to join me?”
45 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
It was hard not to see the wolf, even as darkness began to consume the world. He was pale, and his fur seeeed to gleam in the sun's angled rays. His eyes matched his fur in paleness, similar to Damien and his brood in hue. 

Malcanthet smiled. Really, it had been a while since he had met someone so forward about his attraction. The Ivory wolf had only caught a glimpse of Mal, and he was already flirting.

It's a matter of time management, Though that was generous. He got in trouble many times when he was young just because of his proclivity to stare at pretty things. He had only gotten better at making sure he didn't get caught. Breaking the mystery already? He raised his eyebrows. I don't want to make it that easy.
bad language bby
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
“Oh, I can be mysterious when I like to be,” the crow chuckled, “but the night is young, I suppose, and I am certainly not going anywhere until morning.” With a lofty sight, he rested a scarred chin on willowy wrists, and raised his own brows, imploringly, at the male down below. “What little game shall we play, then, mi amor?”

Plumey tail came to drape listlessly over his hocks, and despite his restlessness, his eagerness, Vonn was able to put some patience into his yearning. He wasn’t sure what this inked stranger would come up with, but it was sure to be intriguing. The rogue wasn’t about to go pressing himself upon others if they didn’t want him to, so... if neither, at least there was company to be had.
45 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
A game.

Malcanthet remembered the last time he had joined in a dance such as this. It was almost a quarter of a year ago, too long for someone who claimed to be a courtesan.

He wondered what Damien thought of such things — his cousin was the most militant Melonii he had met. Mal didn't blame him for being that way — the Meloniis here seemed to have made many enemies and few friends in their stay here. And with talk of an army rather than the syndicate that Mephala worshippers often created...well, this was bound to be interesting.

But Malcanthet couldn't help but think of the time he was wasting here. He had never thought of it in such a way before, but now with Damien's clear goal in his mind, that became a thought wavering in his mind, even as he pushed forward.

Have you heard of 'Never have I Ever?' he cocked his head. I'll ask you five questions. If I can guess at least... he hummed in contemplation, thinking what would be a fair enough percentage. three things that you have done before, then you get to tell me your name. If I fail, then I can tell you mine. Deal?
bad language bby