Silver Moraine I didn't want to grow up, not really
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg
All Welcome 

           

She had ventured away from the coast, at this point, she had every intention of returning. Although there had been no way for her to know when. So she simply called this her scouting expedition, leaving no hint with Strand that she was upset or that something was off about her.

After encountering Keen and Derg along the beach near the Island, Padma was glad to know that she was still somewhat personable. She wasn’t some horrid monster that had magically appeared.

No moving inland, she stuck to the shadows of the surrounding trees, the last few months while disastrous for the young woman had also morphed her into an agile long-limbed beauty. Despite the missing ear and the ragged bright pink scars at her throat. Youth was obviously still on her side, yet her stature was taking on more along the lines of her father. Much taller than the average Tibetan wolf. Although she still harbored the reddish tint and creamy texture she remembered from her mother.

Clinging to the shade cast by the trees for as long as she could, Padma suddenly found herself in the very place she had met her mother’s friend. Aditya. A deep anger set in her soul remembering her mother and even her friend her had tried desperately to defend her. And anger directed at herself. I should have listened. If she had maybe should wouldn’t be this disfigured mess.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

13 Posts
Ooc —
She had almost missed the figure gliding through the shadows. Once they were spotted though, Tytus couldn't stop looking. They were tattered with throat scars and a missing ear. They were kind of cute though. Earthy colors cloaked the stranger. Clay, gray, cream. She was staring now and it would be almost obvious is the other turned to catch Tytus' roaming eyes.

She didn't want to be caught gawking, though. Her jaws parted slightly to let a small whuff escape from her. There was no use hiding her presence now.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

           

Halting midstep, Padma turned toward the sound. Forcing the rising panic in her chest, she instead forced a calm exterior to show. A chilly glare set in her reflective amber eyes. The young woman had had no notion that another was with her, the wind missing her snout in just the right angle.

Just like that night.

Shrugging off a shiver, Padma took in that other lady. The lilac gaze caught her attention first, and Padma tilted her head. A beautiful colour, purple had always been her favourite. The other, was young but not as young as herself. A mixture of browns and orangy colour draped the other girl. “What do you want?” The off standish question easily rolled off of Pad’s tongue.
"Does that scare you?"
3/5
0/5

13 Posts
Ooc —
Tytus' features did not do well hiding the dumbfounded look that overcame her when the other spoke. The attitude dampened the cuteness some but it was fine and dandy. Tytus wasn't shallow enough to surround herself with creatures who only met her qualifications for being good looking.

Lotta things. She answered with a slight drawl. I don't think I'm going to find them here though. Her shoulders rolled with her words as she reclined into a sitting position. Tytus did not find herself holding the same sort of stand-off attitude that the stranger had. She assumed that was the best for the both of them.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

           

Raising her brow, Padma was curious at the response. There was a quick wit hiding there and the yearling was interested. “I guess that depends on what you are looking for. I wouldn’t underestimate a stranger.” Although there was a chill to her tone, Pad’s expressive gaze shone with intrigue.

“I’m afraid you’ll need to be more specific before assuming you won’t find anything.” Not yet comfortable enough to relax her posture, she waited to see what might come of the verbal dance.
"Does that scare you?"
3/5
0/5

13 Posts
Ooc —
A snaggle-tooth sort of grin was briefly pressed onto her features before it faded away like it had never been there. I would never. The words were almost wispy enough to barely escaped the confines of her throat. There was no malice in her tone. She was merely playing along with whatever this stranger had the desire to present to her.

Maybe I like being not specific. Mysterious and stuff. There was a touch of teasing that crept into her words as she watched the stranger for a reaction.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

           

Surprise registered in Padma’s gaze. She didn’t miss the teasing nature with which the stranger put forth her words. The hesitant and quiet beginning to the amused finish. “And stuff?” Nodding sagely, Padma tilted her head the other way, and couldn’t stop the slight lift of her lip on one side.

“Mysterious indeed. And just how am I to help if you won’t reveal your true intentions.” Padma wasn’t exactly sure what was going on, but she was strangely keen to keep talking. Taking a step back she settled on her haunches a little bit back, giving herself more room.
"Does that scare you?"
3/5
0/5

13 Posts
Ooc —
Tytus wanted to believe she was knocking this out of the park, that perhaps she had turned around the stranger's attitude some. Yet she refused to believe she was completely out of the woods just yet. Why do you wanna help me? Looking to stack up some IOUs? Although the words remained lighthearted, there was genuine curiosity. Tytus didn't fully grasp the concept of being nice for the sake of niceness. Nothing was free and everyone wanted an eye for an eye.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

           

A soft scoff emitted, and she shook her head. “Well maybe I’m just a naturally helpful person.” She mirrored the amused tone, before dropping it and playfully exposing her darker side, the chill returned for a moment. “Can’t you tell.” As quickly as it had come there was humor lingering in her eyes once again, of course there was a price. There was always a price. But Padma wouldn’t revel her intentions to quickly.

“IOU’s are very helpful thought, I won’t deny that.” There was one she held particularly close, the IOU of revenge was a sweet song from which Padma listened often. “It isn’t everyday someone can bring a smile to my lips, no matter how small.” She dropped into a whisper at the end, piercing the other woman with a dark smile. “Surely you wouldn’t tease me by calling my attention, but wanting nothing once I have been distracted by your call.”
"Does that scare you?"
3/5
0/5

13 Posts
Ooc —
It was a smirk that lined her lips now. I knew you were helpful the moment you were demanding to know what I wanted. She meant well with her words. The way they had started off hadn't offended her at all. Tytus knew well enough how loners could be, she was one herself after all. It was not easy to always have your guard up and be constantly wary of the world around you — which is why she opted to not do that.

I guess you don't know me at all. She (poorly) cooed the words back to the female. I pride myself on teasing. Keeps them guessing. Just like you're doing now. Her freckled lilac eyes seemed to light up with mirth more with each word she spoke.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

           

A hearty laugh came this time, “I’m glad I didn’t scare you off with my steely disposition.” This easy banter helped Padma relax more, and was glad to have been stopped by the woman. Only Strand had been this easy to converse with, and Padma had missed it.

“No I really don’t know you. But it seems that might not be true for long.” This was an interesting art, conversing without revealing anything about yourself. She was a quick learner and knew that this skill she was developing would be used in future dealings with others.

“So perhaps you have found what you are looking for? A decent conversation, a worth verbal opponent? Inflecting a gentle tone, Padma dipped her head and looked up at Tytus with a sparkle in her eye.
"Does that scare you?"
3/5
0/5

13 Posts
Ooc —
Her ego swelled as she realized she seemed to have crack away at whatever hearty exterior the stranger had formerly put up. She had no way to know if it was real or not but her ego craved for it to be true — so true it would be to her. I've faced worse. She responded with a quick wolfish wink.

Don't get your hopes up too much. Tytus was not even sure who she was, ever changing like the world she had taken off to explore. Perhaps she would be able to give the stranger a piece of her that was memorable, tasteful, desirable.

Her tail thumped at a lazy, slow rhythm against the earth below them. I think I might have found one of the things I was looking for. Must be my lucky day.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

           

Padma didn’t doubt that the woman had faced worse than her, just as she had faced worse than this stranger. Yet just as ego swelled in her companion, desire swelled within the girl. Desire to become the worst this Tytus could possible face. Her smile stretched, as she nodded at the words.

“Don’t worry, I don’t believe in hope anyway.” An easy shrug contradicted the darker meaning, and her tail matched the rhythm set slightly older woman. “Hmm, luck or misfortune, I don’t know if we can fully distinguish yet.” Again her teasing tone was back.
"Does that scare you?"
3/5
0/5