Ankyra Sound At least that's what they think
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Joining 
He knew he had to do something. He needed to keep Keen safe. It was clear to him now that he couldn't do it alone. He needed a pack. What better place than with his sister?
He led keen to the borders of the seafaring pack. Expecting to be greeted with Grezigs undesirable mate. Even if he himself wouldn't be allowed in, he'd speak to his sister and make sure Keen was accepted.
For her own sake.

He tipped his head and called for @Illidan and @Grezig. He didn't care much for the Bana-bhuidseach mhara -- assumed she'd died since he'd met Vaati. Though today he could smell her on the borders still. He just didn't want to look at her.

He prepared himself to again be met with aggression, ready to get Keen to run and fight whoever denied him his sister.
|  •  •  |
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska’s insistence in patrolling the borders had only doubled since Vercingetorix’s return. What had previously been a habit was now a full on neurotic devotion; she hoped to see Caiaphas return any day, and hopefully shed light on the dark matters Vercingetorix spoke of. In the back of her mind she still fervently disbelieved the Dragedan; it had crossed her mind on more than one occasion that Caiaphas might never return, and that Vercingetorix had some grim hand in her dam’s disappearance. 

Hearing a howl not so far from Rusalka’s perimeter, Raleska sped towards it and was met with the stern form of a wolf that seemed, somehow, familiar. She had no idea Derg was Grezig’s sibling, but she inspected him thoroughly, visually assessing both he and Keen with a troubled cant of her head. Later she’d realize the familial resemblance, but for now she was simply suspicious given the fact her mother still had not returned.  This is Rusalka. Who are you, and why are you here?
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
shitty mobile post to get in here
She sticks close to Derg as they head for the borders of an unfamiliar pack, deciding she won't say a word. He can do the talking, surely. She almost opens her mouth anyway when another wolf arrives, one close to her age — but she stops herself just in time. Instead she casts her gaze to the other wolf's feet, head dipping in recognition of her higher rank.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
A girl, perhaps about Keen's age, appeared with a glare in her eye and sting to her tone. He didn't know her but was reminded of Caiaphas. Perhaps she'd grow up to be not unlike the woman.
His tail stirred by his heels, hoping to appear appeasing to the sharp-witted yearling.

"I'm Derg, this is Keen. We're here to join your ranks." Concise and to the point. Just as the girl demanded. He wasn't about to waste time. "My sister is Grezig, how is she?" It worried him that Raleska arrived before her. Though having a litter would restrict her movements, surely. His lips pursed, pushing aside thoughts fearing the worst.
He softly pressed himself to Keen in a show of comfort and support. Here, she'd need to be strong. Here, he could protect her.
|  •  •  |
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
a call on their borders drew his attention from the blackpine and sent him trotting toward it. the voice was familiar to him. he was somewhat surprised that derg would have found himself on the edge of their claim. the man had seemed very independent in all of illidan’s interactions with him. still, the young ghost was not displeased that he was being summoned by grezig’s brother. he rather enjoyed the company of the man. he was almost like extended family.

upon his approach, illidan noted that his sister had already hurried to greet them. he arrived in just enough time to catch the tail end of her words. as per usual, raleska seemed completely hospitable. the ghost narrowed his eyes on her and frowned before he stepped forward and drew his crown up.

“derg, it’s good to see you again,” the young leader spoke, nodding his head to the familiar face with a small smile. “and keen? we haven’t met, but if you travel with derg then you are welcome here.” illidan then addressed the dark female who stood beside the man. he wondered what their story was. she seemed just about as young as illidan was. while his curiosity begged him to ask of their relationship, he held his tongue.

motioning toward the darker woman, illidan chuckled softly. it was a tired sound as it left his lips. “this is my sister raleska. we’ve had some trouble in the last week and have been on high alert. you mentioned you were seeking a place in our ranks?” the beta asked derg directly. last time they had spoken of him joining rusalka, derg had seemed steadfast in his reasoning for staying away. illidan wondered what had changed.
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska’s gaze swept the duo judiciously; the female in Derg’s company seemed close to her age, but that did not make Raleska any more friendly. Given her pack’s recent and not so recent troubles, all visitors were generally treated with the same cold skepticism.

One thing Raleska did like, however, was Derg’s directness. He was quick and to the point, just like her. Her gaze roved over him approvingly, pausing only as her brother approached. She was just about to mention Gretzky was indisposed, but gave her brother the floor. Raleska was surprised that Illidan was familiar with the male, but deferred then to him, offering only the dip of her proud crown once her brother introduced her.
at times unbearably so.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Drop Keen in whenever <3

Derg grinned at the arrival of his friend.
"It's good to see you too." He dipped his head out of respect to the pair. Raleska being Illidan's brother made her just as important as the boy himself. He didn't miss her gaze either. At least she wasn't dismissive like her mother. Though, him being here meant he could live with Caiaphas. Or at least try to.

His brow raised. "What kind of trouble? That Alpha, big guy with the scarred neck?" Oh if Vaati was causing trouble, Derg would be more than happy to sink his teeth into him. Especially with the support of a pack. Though, by the wording, it seemed unlikely the problem was internal.
"Indeed. We're both feeling a bit under the weather." I can't protect her. "I would be grateful if we could join." His tattered ear and healing chest were to speak for. He licked his lips with nerves, remembering the other main reason he was here. Neither had answered his most concerning question.
|  •  •  |
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
sorry for the wait, feel free to skip me unless keen is addressed
She remains quiet until the unknown male addresses her, only finding the courage to answer because Derg seems familiar with him. Thank y-you, She murmurs, swallowing. A beat later, she adds: I-it's nice to meet you both. Then she falls silent again, pressing close to Derg and hoping no one will speak to her further.
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
this is my bad guys. i was positive my post came after derg... we could probably wrap this up with another post or two <3

the girl seemed timid and fearful of the individuals around her that she was not familiar with. it seemed that she had only regarded him because he knew derg. there were a million questions in his head. illidan wanted to know how grezig’s brother had happened upon her. how was it that they had combined forces that struck out on their own? she seemed as though she was not much younger than illidan. still, she did not appear as though she had endured an easy life. the young ghost wished that they would find a moment of peace within the borders of rusalka.

“the man with the scar on his neck is gone. we are… dealing with different matters at this time. i will find time to discuss this with you later on,” illidan said to derg with a small nod and the softest smile. “your sister has been holed up, tending to her children. she’s doing well, but i would imagine that it’s hard to be a single parent. she should like to see you, i’m sure,” the young ghost then reported to the man. surely, he was worried about the state of his sibling and whether or not she had been well.

“come on in and make yourselves at home,” the wildling offered to them with a gesture of his head.
576 Posts
Ooc —
last from me! <3

Drawn to silence, Raleska decided to hang back as the conversation continued. Illidan was better at that kind of thing, anyway -- that thing being diplomacy. Any time she managed to meet the gaze of another wolf she'd dip her head in response, but didn't say anything -- and once Illidan moved onto the topic of Grezig and them seeing her, Raleska decided that was her cue to leave. Giving each of them a respectful dip of her head, the scrawny Eyjfolfur was out -- no doubt off to find Kaertok so they could patrol together.
at times unbearably so.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Closing up.
"Be sure to discuss with me. I'll be all ears for you, friend." He knew a high rank could be tough but Illidan seemed well enough. More on edge than usual perhaps. He was certainly glad to hear that his beloved sister was high and dry though. He'd have to meet her and the children soon.

His tail waved softly, meeting the rest of the pack as they came and gently pushing Keen to introduce herself. She couldn't hide behind him in a pack. Soon, he moved into the territory to explore and learn more on how the pack worked. 
It felt good being here.
|  •  •  |