Shadewood Theres something happening here
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
All Welcome 
Higoros wounds were not terribly but they weren't great either. Even days after the fight he would still occasionally reopen his scabs and start bleeding again. His body was sore all over, blunt force trauma and just plain ol' bruises. To say the least, he was battered and tattered. Worst of all he had no medic, no mate, and no anyone to be there for him. The pain from the wounds was not as painful as the wound within his heart. He laid there in agony as the realization he was all alone sunk in, the blood around him sending signals to the nearest coyotes and insects to feast on his dying flesh. 

Surely things could not get worse for him, but then again, things always find a way. Higoro began licking his wounds again, trying his best to stop the bleeding but only getting a mouth full of foul tasting iron. Funny how others blood dont taste nearly as bad as his own, perhaps the thought of his own was enough to trick his taste. But what did it matter, he couldn't stop the bleeding. He wasn't in danger of bleeding out, just in danger of leaving a small pool of blood and the danger of an infection. What was he to do in his time of sorrows? Lie there and hopefully die was his thoughts, so he laid there, staring off into the abyss.
He's still at the border for anyone who doesn't know
No honour among thieves 
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The scent of blood and festering wounds grabbed her attention quickly, blowing to her on the breeze. She knew who it was, she could easily detect his scent and she stood up moving toward him. She made a stop by Gwen's herb cache and took what she knew of hurrying toward the scent. She expected to see him sitting and waiting for help or death with an equally brave face but when she spotted him laying there she panicked thinking him dead. She rushed toward him "Get up! Get up! Don't do this, not now, not like this!" she shouted at him in their native language. Then she realised his eyes were opened and delfated, feeling embarrassed and relieved. "Idiot. You didn't think to call for help? Stay still" she hissed at him and began to chew the herbs up, licking them onto his wounds and then packing them with moss. She occasionally looked toward his face, her Expression a mix of guilt and relief. She'd been so focused on keeping things going, so focused on how Issun still hadn't come home and also how Takara seemed to be very absent as of late. She hadn't even thought of how Higoro had been wounded by Issun's fight and how it had always been her who had tended his wounds at home. "Its my fault, i left you like this" she whispered.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
There was a part of him that wished his wounds were more fatal. What was he even fighting for anymore? Minori? She didn't want him, that was abundantly clear. Himself? His ego? More than likely but it was gone. His ego was on break and his self loathing was hired to replace his ego. How it was possible the narcissistic, egotistical, charismatic Higoro could self loath was beyond him but there he was. As he laid there, he listened intently on the drips of blood dropping from his fur. It was almost rhythmic with his heartbeat, nearly peaceful. Peace; how long had it been since he felt at peace? Since Japan he guessed but it didn't last long as he heard a paniced voice speaking his native tongue.

Minori. He didn't bother getting up, tired and bruised. He didn't care, eventually she would've seen hin breathing or something and sure enough she did. She called him an idiot and proceeded to dress his wounds. He shifted his head in a way to get a better look at her, his eyes meeting hers. His own had pain burned into them, they spoke words Higoro didn't know was possible. I'm sorry, I've missed you so much'. Whether or not Minori could read them was yet to be known but Higoro only hoped. His silence was kept, and his body laid still, he let her take care of him. For old times sake, for his own aching heart to gain some relief. Higoro couldn't believe how much of a mess he was within his mind, it was pure calm chaos.
No honour among thieves 
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The way he looked into her eyes cracked her open and her eyes filled with tears causing her to quickly look away until they dried. She slowly risked another glance and whined softly, her ears trembling back as she lowered her chin to his back. His silence was the most beautiful thing she had ever been granted by him, the chance to look into his eyes and see his soul laid out before her. The chance to bear hers to him, her gaze filling with tears that shimmered and shook before dripping in thick droplets down her cheeks that showed how deeply her pain had sunk. The silent trembling of her body as she ached to lean forward and touch him, so strong that it even caused her breath to leave her nostrils in intermittent quivers. 

Finally she broke and it was an instant change. She closed her eyes and sighed softly, leaning forward and stepping off the edge of damnation. She placed taunting feathered kisses at his jawline, up his throat and right below his ear "Where one goes the other shall follow even in death" she echoed the last words of their marriage ceremony in a breathy tone, her native language sounding only like sweet whisperings to those who couldn't hear her. "If you don't shape up, you're damning me" she whispered against his fur and then the flame died when a twig cracked and she wondered if someone had been watching. She lifted her head and backed away, her expression looking torn.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Seeing Minori cry softened up the big silvery male even further, seeing her heart break, broke his own in more ways than one. His heart willed his body up to comfort her, but his wounds reminded him why he was laying down. A frown was upon his lips, and sadness once again enveloped his eyes. Minori had every right to just walk away, not help him at all and yet, to his shock, she wasn't. His heart was warmed by her actions, and his mind humbled. Mixed in with the sadness in his eyes was love, in its purest form he held deep rooted love for her. He didn't hold an ounce back, if words could not express how he felt then his eyes could try. 

Then unexpectedly, Minori leaned down and kissed him multiple times. So in turn, he did his best to brush away her tears with his muzzle. Doing his very best to return her affections, something he wanted dearly since meeting back up with his lost love. Then her words played his heart strings like a harp, softly playing a calm melody. He nodded, a faint smile present on his lips. "Then I shall but I refuse to let your soul slip from your body, I am your protector and although you are your own, I made an oath. Even now, I refuse to let you down on that oath. My life be damned if I do." He spoke softly, his native language rolling off his tongue. Then of course something just had to disturb them, was it Issun? A bird? Or passing squirrel? Higoro looked to Minori, eyes pleading, "Minori, stay, please don't go just yet." Higoro slowly stood, ignoring the pain the best he could with only minimal winces and grunts in protest. He didn't want Minori to go, not yet.. Not ever.
No honour among thieves 
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She had turned completely around by the time he spoke up, calling her back to him. She froze and heard him stand up, frowning her ears going back as she turned to growl at him, to warn him back. Her seafoam eyes landed upon his face and the sound died in her throat. She scanned the surrounding area and breathed in the scents, finding none that would cause a problem and none too recent either. Knowing they were alone soothed her and she slowly walked back toward him her face not giving away what thoughts were in her mind. She stopped inches away from him and opened her mouth to speak, faltering and remaining silent and hanging her head. "You don't want me Higoro. Trust me" she said softly and turned her head feeling a heavy wave of shame. "I'm who I was before I came here but even colder...more willing to do horrible things to secure my own happiness" she confessed to him. She didn't know what love was anymore and doubted that she even had the heart to give it out herself. She knew she cared about others but she wouldn't go out of her way for anyone anymore and who would love someone like that?

She considered for a moment taking Deku and running off somewhere new. Somewhere that it would be just him and her. He remained the only one that she would sacrifice everything to provide a happy and safe life for. She couldn't do that here with everyone being so absent and Issun having vanished into thin air. She couldn't imagine joining yet another pack and becoming loyal to new faces, risking more pain if they left too. "I want to leave. I want to leave and try to form my own pack...just as it was at home" the words flew from her mouth as she turned back to him before she even processed the thought and all at once she was set aflame. Cry flashed into her mind and she hesitated, the ferocity in her expression dying down as she remembered her pledge. Perhaps there was a way she could convince him that he idea was the better one and he'd be better off with her in the lead. "Cry...I have to talk to him, I promised my loyalty" he would understand why it was so important, vows and loyalty had been of utmost importance to her family. 

After a few moments she looked back at him and closed the distance, embracing him. She could feel his heart beat against her chest and she smiled softly "come with me and be my second again" she invited her tail swaying hopefully. She figured he'd probably be a bit butthurt that she hadn't offered him a place leading by her side but she didn't want a co alpha, she wanted to be the sole leader with either Deku or Orochi as the heir.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Minoris growl of protest was heeded, slowly sat back down with minimal grunts and groans of discomfort. The medicine cooled his fevered wounds and provided much needed relief and doubled as type of blood clot. The pain had ebbed off a little since his patch up, most movements still hurt like hell but it was certainly better. He'd have to repay Minori somehow, any way possible really. She was a tortured soul from the way she talked of herself, it pained Higoro to see her like she that. He knew not of her struggles and strife whilst he was gone for a long time. He did not see her in the light she cast herself in, he saw what he did when they were bonded together. Higoro shook his head softly, "Minori, you are not who you speak of. You are not that woman you have just  painted, I still see the you I bonded with so long ago. You cut yourself far too short."

There it was again, his true heart was showing, none of that pompous, asinine, narcissistic behavior. Only love, empathy and kindness remained. He hoped he would get through to her, to read his heart instead of the past, he understood it was no easy task but he prayed his words would work. Then came her embrace, followed by her proposal to make a pack and have him be his second in command. To say the least he was more than happy, he didn't care to be her equal, just the fact she was inviting him was celebration enough. He had stood to meet her embrace, a smile to his lips. "I'd be honoured to be your second in command." His tone was light, and happy, his tail was swaying and almost bouncing. He truly did feel honoured to be her second in command, "I vow my life to your pack, I will lay my life down as I have vowed to before, but this time, I will guarantee the packs life before mine." His tone was absolute, no arguing with it. He was going to make this pack thrive and if any trouble came their way he was to fight until his very last breath.
No honour among thieves 
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He was wrong, she was the woman she spoke of and probably worse in some ways. She wouldn't fight to hold onto anyone anymore, she would only fight for herself and her son's life and it made her cold. She couldn't say that to him though, not without turning him away again and so she stayed quiet just slowly shaking her head and waiting for his response to her news. His immediate devotion was a bit jolting and her tail slipped to rise above her back as she stood, approaching and touching her nose to his shoulder. As she stepped back her eyes grew serious as they bore into his "in a few weeks time I will speak to you more on this. In the mean time I am going to send Deku your way. Be nice to my son Higoro, give him a chance. He's like Tadashi" she said this in a firmly gentle voice but her tone was edged sharply. She meant this to be taken seriously or else there would be immediate consequences "If I hear anything bad from him I'll rip your ears off Higoro" she warned.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Higoro grumbled at having to visit with her son, he scowled and grumbled like an old man. He really didn't want to meet the offspring of that deranged wolf, Issun. Higoro thought about breaking the news of his fathers defeat to the pup, but Minoris threat of no ears had been taken into consideration. Once the pup arrived however, Higoro doubted he would be keen to inspect it. Was it warrior worthy, or was it another Issun? The latter wouldn't shock Higoro one bit, and would be yet another thing to rub in that pathetic males face. For now, the silvery male nodded his head in acceptance of her pup. "Alright, send him my way, I'll ensure his safety but if he does anything to piss me off, I'm sending it back." It came out as a series of grunts and snorts, it was truly old man-ish.
No honour among thieves 
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori watched him and she curled her lips up over her fangs, leaning in her eyes narrowing "He is my son Higoro and he is a smart, sensitive boy with a good heart and he isn't his dad. You will forget your bullshit jealousy and bitterness over Issun and start acting like the man I once...knew" she snapped at him almost saying that she had once loved before stumbling and correcting herself. She turned and began to head away with no intention of stopping "keep yourself sharp Nakamura. This pack is under my guidance for now" she left him with that information and picked up the pace, slowly disappearing. 

last post but I really want a current one. I have plots to discuss too if you wanna dm on discord
Purple= japanese
Bold= english