Whitefish River Gray areas and expectations
18 Posts
Ooc — mista
Joining 
@Essie
Oh hey, it's me again. This time with an injuried friend. :( Please let Essie post first, and then it's AW! Spree would be awesome if anyone is interested <3

Chest heaving with effort, the piebald male strides onward. Essie safely tucked upon his back. The struggle it had been to get her there nearly frustrated Shigetoshi into an emotional screaming match with the heavy storm above them. Fortunately, he eventually managed. His heart still beating loud, and he twitches at each shiver Saoirse suffers. Who knows how long she had been there in the cold without attention. The rain had eased some, but they both remain soaked.

Though he does not wish to place such trust in them, he has no other options but to adventure to the nearby kingdom. Their people seem decent enough, along with their ideals. Whether Saoirse will approve of the idea or not, Shigetoshi is no medic and he can only pray upon the mountain gods that this Kaistleoki has one.

He approaches, barely controlling his breath. The urgent howl he let's off is weak, but it has to do... otherwise he will storm right in and find a medic.
32 Posts
Ooc — Wren
She was moving, but not under her own power, and she wasn't quite conscious enough to understand why or how. Whenever her eyes peeled open, it was to flashes of rain, bits of scenery--lush grass, trees, a river--only for them to roll back into her head as she lost herself again.

Everything hurt. Half her tail is hanging at an odd angle, her chest is still bleeding, her left front paw has deep bite marks already beginning to ooze beneath the mud and water coating her. She can't stop shivering, even while unconscious; and still she is moving. How? She wonders, and doesn't know if she says it out loud. Her ears are ringing still, and she is barely aware of her surroundings.

Only aware enough to ever say one thing, mumbled whenever her eyes open and she realizes she's not quite dead yet. Sorry, Shige...
♥ | Plot with me! | ♥
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I have work soon so Ira can be skipped once its moving if im not home, this is just to get leader approval of their stay ;)

An urgent call caught the attention of the roan warrior as she patrolled. However, this one was not just a random plea, no this was a voice somewhat familiar. Ira rushed to the borders, water spraying behind her as she reached the struggling pair that moved forward. She recognized the male, he had been here recently, but the woman on his back was a stranger...and heavily injured. Kudo. She dipped her head in greeting, the male was still a stranger, but he had been respectful at their borders.

Ira stepped forward slowly assuming their reason for returning to their land, but still kept her distance. After all, they were still strangers to each other. What condition is the woman in? She was not one to freely give out resources, but she also disliked the idea of a wolf dying at their borders. They had plenty of healers anyways, they could afford to spare
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
75 Posts
Ooc —
There was blood bu the scent of it there was a decent amount and it was followed by a commotion she thought at the border and she immediately ran over. “Oh my gosh.” She only had brief medical knowledge but she might need a bit of help. “I might be able to help but I’ll have to get someone here so they can give a second opinion if their able but if not I’ll do my best.” She let out a howl for the only medic she knew of at the moment @Speedy

She walked over to them. “I’ll do whatever I can to help.”
Hunter: 1/5

836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She had heard the original call, noting the urgency of it as well, but she remained in her den with the pups; she had no way of knowing who had called from the borders or what was going on, and she didn't think it wise to show up and give away that there were young pups in the pack. 

But, the second howl was from a packmate and was a summons specifically for her, and the healer knew there would only be one reason anyone would call her from the children right now. Leaving the pups recently fed and well protected with @Emrik, Speedy rushed from her den, stopping at the communal herb den on her way from the caves. Without being able to assess the situation first, it was hard to know exactly what to bring, but she decided that plants used for first aid and maybe something for pain would suffice. Mouth full of plants, she left the caves and headed towards the borders.

When she arrived, she came to stand next to Radar, dipping her head toward the constable before dropping her mouthful on the ground at her feet. She took in the two strangers, instantly growing concerned for the injured woman. There was a lot of blood, and her attention lingered on the stranger's oozing paw; she worried about infection, but the more pressing matter was the woman's soaking wet coat. Rain still fell from the sky in a light, incessant drizzle, and Speedy began to worry about hypothermia; that would surely kill her faster than any infection. Her worried gaze fell on the face of the unknown man. We should get her somewhere covered and out of the rain if you're able to support her weight for just a little while longer, she suggested, currently too worried about the wounded, seemingly unconscious stranger to go into what exactly happened. She turned to Radar then and added: We can better evaluate things when the threat of hypothermia is dealt with. She had no idea if her packmate was interested in healing, but she was about to get a crash course regardless. Before turning to lead the group to a thick covering of trees not too far from the river, she paused and looked to Ira, wanting her approval before bringing the strangers into the territory. At the constable's nod, the healer turned and headed quickly away, glancing back at the group to make sure they were following.