Northstar Vale A Quiet Place
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
All Welcome 
The large male made his way through the valley with the full intent on finding a good place to rest since his last few encounters prevented him from doing so. The last encounter made him have a mental rant to himself while walking towards the valley that was protected by mountains. If you want to let strangers know that this is your claim, then claim it! I mean, Jesus Christ! It is not that hard to piss on a tree! Connor flared his nose as he continued to think about it, in fact, it was making him a bit light headed. The large man knew he needed to stop somewhere or he would just drop dead, to which he sinisterly thought that's what wolves wanted him to do at this point. 

Connor was so busy getting upset that he was unaware that he had wondered into Northstar Vale, a beautiful valley that was surrounded by mountains and had a few hidden key features to it. The noise of a running spring had caught his attention, his black-tipped ears shot up and began scanning like a sonar. His green orbs looked around to see where he had ended up and he felt foolish for not looking ahead. He groaned to himself as he could only predict that a storm of wolves was going to come out of the shadows and eat him alive, tear him from limb to limb. The muscular man couldn't help himself but make his way over to the spring, the water reflected the sunlight which was hard to not look at as the lilypads lazied around the perimeter of the spring minding their own business.

He sighed a heavy sigh with his chest inflating and deflating, he plopped down where he stood and his body weight made the flower petals on the ground take flight and weave around in the air before touching down in the spring. Connor's eyelids had fallen halfway, but he was still awake, his limbs felt dead and his ears flopped down to the sides of his head. Both of his hind paws were facing the same direction as his left leg peeped out from below his stomach, his large head made contact with the Earth and his tail looked like a sleeping snake. He could only hope that he would be allowed to rest for a little moment.
5 Posts
Ooc —
His own nostrils flared as he picked up the finely placed scent of a wolf. It was not heavy like they had been pissing all over the land. It was soft and peppered about as though they had meandered through the valley. He followed with every intent to make something of this encounter.

By the time he was lucky enough to find what he had so briskly hunted down, they looked dead. Sprawled out upon the earth as if someone had crippled them and left them to wither. Tsk. The sound escaped him in a heavy breath as he crept in a large circle around their lounging form.

No sickness nor blood had been detected in their scent that he had followed like a hungry dog. Perhaps they were merely tired and instead of finding a poorly done job on taking someone's life, he had found an easy task.
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The male had only been half asleep for a minute, but he must have caught himself sleeping since his eyes did flash open when a new scent aroused in his nose. Connor groaned in annoyance as he forced his large body to stand where he once was resting to see what this stranger wanted. He didn't see who it was yet but he figured that this stranger wasn't friendly or wanted him out of this unmarked territory since they made a 'tsk' sound. The cinnamon male turned his large head with his green orbs following where he was going, only for them to lay upon a dark male with a scar over his face. Connor blinked for a bit but he soon regained his senses and decided to do this wolf a favor by asking the questions first.

"Don't tell me," He began, "but are you part of a group that has unclaimed territory in this certain spot because you don't have to ask me, I will leave." He tried to hold back his annoyance since all he was running into was unclaimed pack territories and he had to leave every single time. Connor's expression was a bit tired but he forced himself to look interested in the stranger's answer. The muscular man kept his tail low, he didn't want to show aggression just yet since he doesn't know this wolf and he shouldn't be assuming the worst but at this point, it is hard not to.
5 Posts
Ooc —
It was a hard snort that escaped him before he tilted his head, lazily narrowed eyes looking at the ginger male. If that was the case you'd be gone already. The words were spoken as a promise. Danny was too territorial of a creature to let someone like this male roam in any territory he might have staked a claim over. Lucky for them, Danny didn't give a shit about this place. He was only here because this male seemed to care about it.

Making you leave unclaimed lands when you're so exhausted would be rude. Stay a little while.
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The stranger had told him that if he had a pack that he would have been dealt with, to which Connor didn't take lightly but he didn't say anything instead he gave a playful eye roll and he didn't want to continue with that part of the conversation. The dark male had instead told him to stay a while since he looked so exhausted which he couldn't lie, he was. The titan male went into a sitting position to rest his haunches, he was a little wary of the male but he still kept a polite expression.

Connor didn't want to keep this awkward so he began with, "Well uh, my name is Connor, I appreciate you not booting me out, and what is your name if you don't mind me asking?" He asked with a genuine smile, he was trying to light up the mood with polite conversation
5 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't care about niceties. The name exchange, small talk, he hated all of it. He dared to say that the thought of it all made his blood boil. But his expression was calm and collected. He could play whatever part was needed of him.

Danny. His gravely voice answered before his face seemed to split open with a large ivory smile, perhaps the only indication that danger seemed to lurk under the surface. It was short lived though as his facial features returned to something more neutral.

Despite his silence, the look in his eyes was clear. What comes next, hmm?
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor was still prickling of suspicion of this character as he introduced himself as Danny and gave a grin that made the titan squint his eyes in suspicion but he would never judge a character too quickly, he shouldn't. The cinnamon wolf was no fool, but he gave a warm smile to appear like he wasn't bothered by this as Danny's face went back to neutral. "Nice to meet you Danny," he said politely, though they went back to an awkward silence which made Connor feel uneasy, he wasn't sure how the other male felt about small talk. 

"so uhm... If you wouldn't mind me asking... What are you doing here? Do wish to make this your home or..." He started, although he began to think that if this was his plan for a home, he would leave without retort.